Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Is Break Up Sex Okay? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (29062 Views)

Hook Up Sex For Older Women In Ibadan. / 3 Best Positions For Standing Up Sex / Can You Give Up SEX Forever For 30 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
I can only be part of such when its a mutual break up, or if its from me, but if its from the guy, i cant be part of such bullshit. He should just go, wouldn't want him near me.

1 Like

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Infomaz(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Breakup sex is a contradiction ... absolute nonsense.

Sex naturally an ideally is an expression of care and love. It shouldn't happen in a vacuum but rather in an atmosphere of mutual respect, admiration, emotional security and care. That's what separate love -making from sex.

If a relationship has so degenerated that it must come to an end, then it's better to walk away from it with your dignity (especially for the lady)

For the man, it's amount to disrespect to want to celebrate ending a relationship with 'bonking' the same lady you're leaving.

Breakup sex will distort reality, create emotional confusion, weaken your resolve to do the right thing and expose yourself to last STDs, pregnancy as well as possible wicked plans of the one you're separating from.
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
SecondEva:
I can only be part of such when its a mutual break up, or if its from me, but if its from the guy, i cant be part of such bullshit. He should just go, wouldn't want him near me.
grin grin grin
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Adadioranma79(f): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Makes no sense. If we are done, then we are done. Whats the point in having break up sex?

1 Like

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Adetutubae(f): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
for me, break up sex is a very nice idea, tho it depends on how that relationship has always been, i have ones been in situation whereby me and my ex were about to tie the knot and diff messages from pastors says we cant marry, gosh! it was a bad situation for the both of us to handle, and we refuse to end the relationship having known that we cant marry each other, along the line, i met another guy that w"re now engaged, but before the engagement, me n my ex had a lovely breakup sex which was like never before, to me, it was fun coz we were best of friends, i mean good friends. to me ooo, break up sex is just a fun thing but not in a situation whereby one is breaking one anthers heart out of wickedness and heatless and u think breakup sex will happen, taar lie.
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by dadtoyosi: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
I tried it, but she was always coming back for more. I guess my Deek is Pepsi "Dare for More!"

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by dadtoyosi: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
SecondEva:

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
BEST
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Safiaa:
what??
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by asawanathegreat(m): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
E go beta for sex
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
grin grin grin
na xo
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Next2Bezee(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adetutubae:
for me, break up sex is a very nice idea, tho it depends on how that relationship has always been, i have ones been in situation whereby me and my ex were about to tie the knot and diff messages from pastors says we cant marry, gosh! it was a bad situation for the both of us to handle, and we refuse to end the relationship having known that we cant marry each other, along the line, i met another guy that w"re now engaged, but before the engagement, me n my ex had a lovely breakup sex which was like never before, to me, it was fun coz we were best of friends, i mean good friends. to me ooo, break up sex is just a fun thing but not in a situation whereby one is breaking one anthers heart out of wickedness and heatless and u think breakup sex will happen, taar lie.

So you had sex with your ex while dating the person you're now engaged to? Wawu sad
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Paperwhite(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
No dear.The aftermath effects are more damaging that what is initially thought.Pls avoid it.
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adetutubae:
for me, break up sex is a very nice idea, tho it depends on how that relationship has always been, i have ones been in situation whereby me and my ex were about to tie the knot and diff messages from pastors says we cant marry, gosh! it was a bad situation for the both of us to handle, and we refuse to end the relationship having known that we cant marry each other, along the line, i met another guy that w"re now engaged, but before the engagement, me n my ex had a lovely breakup sex which was like never before, to me, it was fun coz we were best of friends, i mean good friends. to me ooo, break up sex is just a fun thing but not in a situation whereby one is breaking one anthers heart out of [b] wickedness and heatless [/b]and u think breakup sex will happen, taar lie.
lol @ wickedness and heartless grin
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
With the rate at which ladies stab Thier bfs these days,you are talking about break up sex..? You might as well allow her give you a head ...so Ur dick Will get bitten off.. grin
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by femi4: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I am a muslim.wink
I all wait till Friday and search for you in the mosque
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Adetutubae(f): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
yes i did becuz i love him like crazy but destiny denies our unity, what else can i do, as matter of fact, im just finding my present fiancee interesting and lovable bcuz im already fond of my ex
Next2Bezee:

So you had sex with your ex while dating the person you're now engaged to? Wawu sad
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Adetutubae(f): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
abi ooo, thats y i said it depends on the maturity
mekstan007:
With the rate at which ladies stab Thier bfs these days,you are talking about break up sex..? You might as well allow her give you a head ...so Ur dick Will get bitten off.. grin
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
femi4:
I all wait till Friday and search for you in the mosque
OK.
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Safiaa(f): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
what??
don't get you
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by kuntash: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sexual Intercourse with someone you are NOT married to is FORNICATION ...

desist !
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Acidosis(m): 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
and we wonder why married men/women cheat?

Lol!
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Safiaa:
don't get you
leave it at that, it's not important
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by AntiWailer: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
Whoress every wia.
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Truthisit: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Give example of the 'cause' under which you couldconsent or not
Lawlahdey:
Depends on the cause of the breakup.
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Assassin101: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
sure baby, I'd like to "SCREW" u one last time.......
Laveda:
Maybe for men, what's the use of breakup sex?!

We are done and all you can think of is screwing me for the last time, except it's on a mutual ground. I don't like the idea. angry
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Next2Bezee(m): 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adetutubae:
yes i did becuz i love him like crazy but destiny denies our unity, what else can i do, as matter of fact, im just finding my present fiancee interesting and lovable bcuz im already fond of my ex

You can spare your current fiancee the pain of spending the rest of his life with a woman that loves her ex. Just leave him and go back to your ex.

1 Like

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by MrRitchie: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
There's nothing like break up sex, fvvk if u wanna fvvk and get out of each other's life, he/she fit set u up self from there pour acid for ur head or even kill u

Just break up and get the fvvk outta each other's life

BTW
One thing must surely kill a man

1 Like

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Phemi93(m): 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Relationships: A polite way of asking for sex
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Boxer007(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
deturla:
I saw this post on Quora and decided to share:

[b]Breakup sex, just like any sex between two consenting adults, is perfectly okay and normal.

It's even probably one of the best things to do, in the event of a mutual breakup.

It allows you to get a form of closure on the relationship.

It allows you to properly say goodbye to each other, in more ways than just verbally.

It also allows your last moments spent in the relationship, to be sweet and pleasurable memories, rather than memories of a violent, dramatic or abusive breakup.

You were both mature enough to understand that there were irreconcilable differences in the relationship, and mature enough to step away from that before it became too toxic to both of you.

Be confident in your decision, and try not to overthink it, or doubt yourself.

In the coming weeks you may experience days where you feel extra sad, or even unsure, about the decision to breakup. This will pass with time.

Or you may continue to feel perfectly okay about it. This is a completely normal reaction too.

I wish you all the best.[/b]

What do you guys think, please share your thoughts. Mature minds only.

Wit a man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ways To Show A Woman U Love Her! / Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women / Funny Ex-boyfriend Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.