Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler (37736 Views)

Meet Tessy Isioma Olotta, Cross BBNaija Instagram Handler (Photos) / Kosoko Hakeem Adeyemi Burial: Adekunle Gold's Father Buried / Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by dayleke: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
It is well for him
Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by Awoo88: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
eezeribe:
Is this the so called 'new project' and 'pursuing his dream' that EFCC said he was embarking on
Everything was just euphemism by EFCC to protect his image...
As far as I am concerned,he was sacked by EFCC...
His tweets are really unprofessional,take it or leave it...
You can't see CIA of US or other international Anti graft agencies tweeting about banal issues like Arsenal FC top four finish,use of English,wizkid vs Davido etc.
And yet he was awarded a prize by efcc. Please stop hating

8 Likes

Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by adefolarinwa01(m): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
eezeribe:
Is this the so called 'new project' and 'pursuing his dream' that EFCC said he was embarking on
Everything was just euphemism by EFCC to protect his image...
His tweets are really unpr angryofessional,take it or leave it...
You can't see CIA of US or other international Anti graft agencies tweeting about banal issues like Arsenal FC top four finish,use of English,wizkid vs Davido etc.

It's like there's some love lost around you. Change your ways as it kills fast. Pity!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
biacan:
I hope he knows the difference between efcc handle and that of union bank

Exactly my thoughts. I am one those who felt he handled the EFCC handle in a way that is unprofessional. You don't bring humour into something s.
Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by teresafaith: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
They want to use his shine to resurrect their already dead bank
Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by livinbygrace: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
eezeribe:
Everything was just euphemism(cover up) by EFCC to protect his image...
His tweets were really unprofessional,take it or leave it...
You can't see CIA of USA or other international Anti graft agencies tweeting about banal issues like Arsenal FC top four finish,use of English,wizkid vs Davido etc.

Seems you are worried about the present situation of the country?Dont worry everything will be alright .Piss out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by Unionised(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
nelem:
no matter how union bank re-brands it will always be behind

Ode

3 Likes

Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by mhizsuzzy(f): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
eezeribe:
You can't see CIA of USA or other international Anti graft agencies tweeting about banal issues like Arsenal FC top four finish,use of English,wizkid vs Davido etc.
U talk true chaa

but Usa can never be Nigeria, any where u are u still the environment and act that what makes u a good entrepreneur,,,,
I know majority of Nigerians that enjoyed him is not because EFCC message but the "unprofessional antics" Seeing EFCC with all their wahala and magomago go tire u.

He created fan base with what Nigerians like or enjoy....

3 Likes

Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by Paulreports(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nice move
iretemide:
Good one, higher still and better still
Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by abuhari: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
up my bank. simpler smarter bank

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by madjune(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Afonja mentality.

That greed for recognition and more pay will be his undoing.
What stopped him from laying low, moonlighting for Efcc even while at Union bank or any brand.

A writers world is about the most fluid in today's world.
Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
Well, we mustn't copy CIA of USA or other international Anti graft agencies. Must we?

Is it until they start tweeting like that that it'll be acceptable?
We're Nigerians, and our sense of humour is proudly different .

eezeribe:

5 Likes

Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by Diso60090(m): 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting guy,

I knew he will start looking for a regular job,when he said he wanted to be a rapper.

The struggle out there is real.

The guy below me has a P.HD (pull him down)Degree in tearing others down.
thank God say you know so behave
Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by MrMcJay(m): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
madjune:
Afonja mentality.

What stopped him from laying low, moonlighting for Efcc even while at Union bank or any brand.

Wetin bring Afonja inside this matter?
Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by Walelavender(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Smart dude. The pasture isn't always greener at the other side. Those who blow in music are just favoured. Being an Handler is his calling. He does it without little or no stress. He would definitely be the new face of Union Bank. Don't hate on this guy. Man must survive! If you follow the EFCC handle when he was there, he endeared so many to express interest in the happenings in d institution.
I give it to you bro
Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by phadriz(m): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
eezeribe:

Do you think Union Bank will not ask for his reference in EFCC before employing him ?
All these people that work with Adewale & co. self una thinking get as he dey be, You better tap from his blessing.
Bad belle people

5 Likes

Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by musa234(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
eezeribe:
You can't see CIA of USA or other international Anti graft agencies tweeting about banal issues like Arsenal FC top four finish,use of English,wizkid vs Davido etc. So your comparing CIA of USA to EFCC, na oversabi go finish you.

Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by coolexz7(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
DanseMacabre:

No be lie, but I'm also saying that there's an underlying reason as to why he left the EFCC, not the initial one he gave.

Even if there was, na waitin come concern you?

Free the guy, na he life.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by Adesiji77: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
amunkita:

When u see money, u can forget u read Law only to open a Pharmacy shop..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by Clean2016: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
HottestFire:

You need a change of attitude..
he actually knows nothing and want to comment, tell to see CIA handler

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Where is TSTV pls?
Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by okpeechobu: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
congrats to him...
Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by ireneidiva(f): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
eezeribe:
Uncle ITK, he was not sacked. He is not a staff of union bank. It is just a partnership.

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by ireneidiva(f): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Walelavender:
Smart dude. The pasture isn't always greener at the other side. Those who blow in music are just favoured. Being an Handler is his calling. He does it without little or no stress. He would definitely be the new face of Union Bank. Don't hate on this guy. Man must survive! If you follow the EFCC handle when he was there, he endeared so many to express interest in the happenings in d institution.
I give it to you bro
It is just a partnership. He is not a staff of union bank. He is probably still pursuing his music sir.

3 Likes

Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by Temmytea70(m): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
edgecution:
Sky is your limit bro. It's all about branding. Good move for Union Bank.

Sky bank is his limit?
Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by madjune(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
MrMcJay:

Wetin bring Afonja inside this matter?

The subject in question na Afonja.
Or, are we talking about you?
Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by Greenthumb(m): 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
eezeribe:

Like the guy above you succinctly put it, you have a rare case of PHD. You really need help

3 Likes

Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by dingbang(m): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
medolab90:
Time to shade other banks
when there are banks better than union bank grin he no fit try am
Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by SirLakes: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
madjune:
Afonja mentality.

grow up kid
Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by Walelavender(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
ireneidiva:

It is just a partnership. He is not a staff of union bank. He is probably still pursuing his music sir.
Glad to know that. it's a win-win for him. As he gives the old-school Union Bank a new face,he gets the cash, whilst his passion for music would be funded by the new partnership. grin
Re: Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler by psychology1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
dingbang:
when there are banks better than union bank grin he no fit try am
Union Bank is already shading other Banks,....I was wowed! when I walked in to their stallion building this morning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s / Lil Kesh Come For Bloggers. God Bless You For Writing Sh*t About Me. Owo Ni Koko / DJ Cuppy And Her Mother, Nana Otedola Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.