Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,003 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:19 AM

How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (46212 Views)

Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by kelvinUchiha(m): 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,

I just packed into a new house last month and things have been moving really fast for me. So much stress and I had spent a lot of money furnishing my apartment and moving stuffs. So, two weeks ago my neighbour came to my house to greet me(as new neigbour things) I was very excited because she was beautiful and around my age bracket. I told her to come in, this was around 11:00 am i offered her a drink and we were talking about so many things.

I found out she was just my type of girl quiet and intelligent. We talked about the previous tenants and she told me my house was fine. I was happy, I said finally all the stress from packing was worth it. She left by 6:45 pm that day. The next day, I saw her spreading clothes outside so I approached her, we greeted and she asked me if I've eaten. I said no so she said she cooked spaghetti and she would bring for me. She arrived with the food, I thought to myself this must be a wife material o. We were both eating till she said let her feed me. Like play like play I'd feed her and she'd feed me. Before I said Jack Robinson we were already kissing and smooching.

I wasn't with my condom and I wasn't prepared but I felt this girl was a nice and innocent girl. She probably just likes me. So I gently removed her clothes like a gentle man and we had sex. I swore to myself I won't release early or get tired so at least she would feel me and come back for more.
We enjoyed ourselves, we were happy and I know she enjoyed it as well, she held my hand and we were stack naked gisting for about 20 minutes staring at each others eyes.

So eventually she went home.

After three days, I went to ease myself only to see white pus from my penis that morning. I was so surprised. My heart started beating and I rushed to my phone I googled it and I got things like UTI, gonorrhea, staph, HIV. I was really scared. I called her, she came and she was normal. I didn't tell her about it. I just wanted to find out if she purposely gave it to me but she seemed like she didn't know. I travelled home to see my mum.
I went for test spent about 3k for urethral swab, blood test and urine analysis.

It came back positive for Staphylococcus. I was so annoyed at myself for not using a condom the same time relieved that it was negative for HIV. I spent a total of 9k on drugs and injection and I came back home. Mind you, I bought two packs of condom in case.

I like this girl and she likes me but I wasted one week treating the staph without telling her and if I tell her now she would see me as a bad person and I don't know how she would react if I tell her she gave it to me. I'm really confused because I don't want to lose the relationship. My mind is telling me not to tell her and continue using condom( she's very sweet) but I love her and I don't want it to be harmful to her but she may decide not to give me sex again. I'm worried.

Please for matured minds okay. Its really important, life is at stake.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by RoyalBlak007: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
♤From your write-up, you see her as a SEX-TÔY which you don't want to let go anytime soon.

♤ ßetter you tell her

259 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by kelvinUchiha(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
Bro i love her too but also love The sex. Like that. Love and sex together.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
If you don't tell her 'cause you think she'd react negatively and you keep using condom 'cause you can't loose a pussy offered on a platter of gold, what would happen the day the rubber tears?. I guess you'd spend another 9k to get it treated again.

Tell her in a manner that shows you care. If possible, give her 10k to go get it treated since you like her enough to continue the relationship.

383 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Shygirl1989(f): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
Tell her, the earlier the better. Untreated STI's can cause infertility if not treated ontime..good luck.
You guys will be fine

69 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by kelvinUchiha(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hmm u make sense

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by IAMSASHY(f): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
undecided Op, u ar simply being greedy here, d only reason u ar concerned is bc u stl wish 2 go down wt her, she ws 2 easy 4 u 2get down wt and u ar already calling d nonsense a relationship, u beta b careful, ntin good comes easy.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by brunobaba(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Whose life is at stake,yours or hers??

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Tell her in a calm tone that she has staph, and ask her if she uses public toilet?
If she says yes? Then say that's it.. Please honey try and go for test. Cause if u don't treat it, it might destroy your womb later on.

With that bn said, she will go for test and treat herself .

Or both of you go together. And get her tested and treated. Simple

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by nosiebaba(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
God save you.. Maybe next time it's hiv she will bring home for you.

27 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by kelvinUchiha(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
brunobaba:
Whose life is at stake,yours or hers??
Her life naa

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by kelvinUchiha(m): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
nosiebaba:
God save you.. Maybe next time it's hiv she will bring home for you.

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by betty616(f): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
Go back after 3 months for the HIV test.

281 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by mikejj(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
nigga am advicing u as a friend tell her right now so she wil start treating herself.or else when this ailment get worse u might loose what you are trying to protect,and your conscience wil never forgive you.there is a way to tel a monkey he is ugly that he wont get offended.being a man is not only on bed huh.act like a man bro.

39 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by kelvinUchiha(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
True bro...you make sense. But if she doesnt react well i will have my name spreading over The whole neighbourhood
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by waywardpikin: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
OP will you tell the girl what is doing her before she spreads the infection to more unsuspecting people? How can you be this myopic and self centered? Were you not having sex before you moved to that house? Why so thirsty? Honestly, I hate guys that see sex as the all in all.

Sit this girl down and lovingly tell her about the infection and to get herself treated. If she wants to leave you afterwards that's her business not yours. Besides there is no relationship here, only lust and sex. You don't love that girl, don't kid yourself.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by naijaboiy: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
The things niggas go through for püssy. cheesy Nigga got served! grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by sirxbit(m): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
If that disease stays long in her system if will cause more harm like(infertility).na so u wicked reach?
Just tell her that after sleeping with her u hard staph(prepare her mind first o). Again self u fit don get the disease since from another babe o. The tin just decide to manifest its self naw

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Evablizin(f): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2017

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by lenghtinny(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Don't joke with a rubber angry

It's better you tell her, instead of turning her into a walking dead....
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
op,you need to talk to yourself by yourself. ahhnnn ahnnn. I am a lady too and I am wondering why a lady who doesn't know you from Adam but met you as her neighbor will just sleep with you just like that. if she was that loose with you, then how many men has she slept with so easily. that explains how she got the staph. This is what you get when you go after slay queens who have nothing else to offer asides their body. keep sleeping with her and keep treating staph.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
The best decision ever is to tell her now so that she will go for treatment or better till buy the drugs for her.

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by idu1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
True bro...you make sense. But if she doesnt react well i will have my name spreading over The whole neighbourhood
Tell her in a very matured way. And make sure you support her to get proper treatment. I mean give her financial support. No one will spread your name in the neighborhood if she didn't take it well.

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by shaklisco(m): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hmm u make sense

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by chuksOG: 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi

It came back positive for Staphylococcus. I was so annoyed at myself for not using a condom the same time relieved that it was negative for HIV.

Go back for HIV test after 3 months

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by ruggedtimi(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
lol...tell her bro and still use condom after...but wait oh op you actually told ur mother about the illness?

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
When next you wan tidy, use CD and later complain immediately that use noticed some coloured-like cream from her kitty-kat. That you will recommend for a check-up, that it's not normal. Oblige to pay for her...

If she's curious, tell her of a story of a lady that thought it was a normal creamy but it was affecting her fertility until she decided to go for test and got herself treated. Let her know it's not only sex she can get staph from...

Thank me later grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by tosyne2much(m): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
So you decided to keep mute because you don't want to be robbed of access to her kitty-cat

What kind of a sex starved guy are you? undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by HealthWealthy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
He he he

From what I've read. I saw you've spent a lot of your hard earned money treating staphylococcus with drugs and all. Why not introduce yourself and her to a change of diet.

That way, you'll get to spend less (or none) on drugs. And still look healthy like nothing happened.

By the way, was she the last girl you bleeped without nylon?

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by FvckShiT(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Don't you fuçkin dare tell her undecided , at least fuçkin not now. When you're fuçkin done fuçkin ér bloodyfûcking pússy to your fuçkin satisfaction grin , Then you can fuçkin tell er cool

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by ceeceeuwa: 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
op, go back for HIV test after 3 months. E be like say that girl Na free giver o... more reason why you should be cautious.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Ifakiland(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Go for hiv test after 3 months...I hope u come out positive...idiot...how can u Bleep a hoe u just met without condom in dis time and life.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Land Agent Dies In Ogun Hotel After Sex With Ex-wife / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates?