Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,767 members, 7,798,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

What Is The Different Between God And Allah? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Different Between God And Allah? (781 Views)

Trust God, And Act!. / How To Be An Wapmaster And Webmaster In Nairaland And The Different Between Them / The Different Between Child And Pikin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Different Between God And Allah? by chibabe259(f): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."

Pls mods, I don't understand what you mean by the above statement.

"....there's no god or God but Allah"

If there's no God but Allah, how then do you say.....Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet?.

Why don't you say Muhammad is Allah's Holy Prophet since you claim that there's no God?.
Re: What Is The Different Between God And Allah? by Orobo2Lekpa: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
You just ended up confusing yourself.
Think about the question you want to ask and retype it again but this time, slowly.
Re: What Is The Different Between God And Allah? by PointZerom: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
ME too I don't underkwuruoto
Re: What Is The Different Between God And Allah? by PointZerom: 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
Think about the question you want to ask and retype it again but this time, slowly.

What's confusing there?

madridguy I know that you're a Muslim, pls we need your help here.
Re: What Is The Different Between God And Allah? by ellagabs(f): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
abeg help me ask o!
Re: What Is The Different Between God And Allah? by chibabe259(f): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

I don't understand.
Re: What Is The Different Between God And Allah? by madridguy(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Na same thing just different language. tongue

PointZerom:

What's confusing there?

Re: What Is The Different Between God And Allah? by chibabe259(f): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
madridguy:
Na same thing just different language. tongue

If truly they're the same, pls explain this;

"There's no god/God but Allah".
Re: What Is The Different Between God And Allah? by madridguy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
"There's no god" deities " but Allah " God "

chibabe259:

If truly they're the same, pls explain this;

"There's no god/God but Allah".
Re: What Is The Different Between God And Allah? by Orobo2Lekpa: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
PointZerom:

What's confusing there?

You are not confused but you are looking for help from Madridguy, and he is not even a Cristiano grin grin
Re: What Is The Different Between God And Allah? by chibabe259(f): 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
madridguy:
"There's no god" deities " but Allah " God "

You've confused me more.
Re: What Is The Different Between God And Allah? by madridguy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
You should be able to differentiate small letter g and capital letter G.

chibabe259:

You've confused me more.
Re: What Is The Different Between God And Allah? by smartpyzee(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
chibabe259:

If there's no God but Allah, how then do you say.....Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet?.

Why don't you say Muhammad is Allah's Holy Prophet since you claim that there's no God?.
..hmm.. U got a point there

1 Like

Re: What Is The Different Between God And Allah? by ghostofsparta(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
chibabe259:

PM me
Re: What Is The Different Between God And Allah? by AuroraB(f): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
chibabe259:

grin
Small small truth go nack some people for head grin
My God is surely not theirs angry
Find the book 'Who is this Allah' and read lipsrsealed
*clearsthroat* What exactly does Reminisce mean for that him song 'Ponmile' angry
Is it a threat or encouragement of abuse of one's partner grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Different Between God And Allah? by mammanbawa: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2017
Only the discerning knows. OP in Islam, there's something we call shirk (associating Allah with other things in form of worship). Attesting to that statement clarifies that one is a Muslim and not a Mushrik (person who practices shirk). Mushriks according to Islam are not Muslims until they repent. Allah is the only God worthy of worship and Muhammad is His messenger. Allah is God. gods are considered other things that are worshipped aside Allah. Take note of the cases God and god! Hope this gives you an incite

(1) (Reply)

Pst. Humble Okoro Warns Daddy Freeze, Your Shame Will Be Bigger Than Your..... / Hustle Square Review / Witness Who Testified In Amber Guyger Trial Shot To Death, Dallas DA Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.