Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme (29352 Views)

Domestic Airlines Ask Court To Terminate Fg-ethiopian Deal / Trump Vows To Destroy Turkish Economy If ISIS Returns / Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by TheTrueSeeker: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
President Donald Trump said Wednesday that he would end the popular US green card lottery after a radicalized Uzbek man who entered the country under the programme killed eight people in New York.

“I am starting the process of terminating the diversity lottery programme,” Trump told reporters.

“We have to do what’s right to protect our citizens,” he told reporters.

“We will get rid of this lottery programme as soon as possible.”

http://punchng.com/breaking-trump-vows-to-terminate-green-card-lottery-programme/

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
Go ahead... Since your confused presidency, no right thinking person would want to go to US. If care is not taken, blacks will be used as target practice.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef

3 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
Killing has become a sport. May the Lord help us

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by PDJT: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
-Nice one. Islamic terrorism can’t be given any sort of green light. Obama de-listed Nigeria from the program for such reasons.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
It's not his fault. It's fault of Muslim immigrants. If Trump had restricted it to Islamic nations, theu would have said he is Islamophobic.
So, he made it general.

See, don't blame him. If Buhari had done the same thing and tightened our borders, we wouldn't be hearing that Fulani herdsmen are from Libya.chad and co. He can't stand and watch radicals wipe off his country.

186 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Rosskii: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:
It's not his fault. It's fault of Muslim immigrants. If Trump had restricted it to Islamic nations, theu would have said he is Islamophobic.
So, he made it general.

See, don't blame him. If Buhari had done the same thing and tightened our borders, we wouldn't be hearing that Fulani herdsmen are from Libya.chad and co. He can't stand and watch radicals wipe off his country.

You actually think Trump CARES about his country?

A criminal and traitor who sold his country to Russia? With two or three of his aides currently under house arrest on charges of fraud and lying to the FBI?

Some of you are so naive.

Get this. Anything and everything Trump does is for the purpose of benefiting Trump and nobody else. If banning all foreigners will make him more popular among his supporters, he will do it. It has ZERO to do with his 'patriotism'.

Really, I have no idea why so many of you cannot see through this guy. His criminality and repulsive perfidy wears a hat and carries a walking stick.

112 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rosskii:

You actually think Trump CARES about his country?

A criminal and traitor who sold his country to Russia? With two or three of his aides currently under house arrest for charges of fraud and lying to the FBI?

Some of you are so naive.

Get this. Anything and everything Trump does is for the purpose of benefiting Trump and nobody else. If banning all foreigners will make him more popular among his supporters, he will do it. It has ZERO to do with his 'patriotism'.

Really, I have no idea why so many of you cannot see through this guy. His criminality and repulsive perfidy wears a hat and carries a walking stick.

Hillary is a worse criminal .

Obama killed Ghadaffi and destabilized Libya and African country and Hillary didn't hide her happiness

200 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Beautyaddy: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Obama killed Ghadaffi and destabilized Libya and African country and Hillary didn't hide her happiness

Lol! Are you minding the previous poster? Let the liberal media continue to brainwash the gullible ones.

Till today, I still have not understood why Hillary Clinton brainwashed the US to invade Libya?

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by oz4real83(m): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
We don't blame u people. If not for bad and evil leadership,which sane Nigerian will want to leave his country to another country where he will treated like rag no matter his achievements? The man that killed 58 people and wounded over 500 others,was he is an immigrant? U can't use the evil action of one person to judge and punish others.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
Beautyaddy:

Lol! Are you minding the previous poster? Let the liberal media continue to brainwash the gullible ones.

Till today, I still have not understood why Hillary Clinton brainwashed the US to invade Libya?

Rossik is just a racist who is on a revenge mission for what the whites did his ancestors. nothing else.

That's why he thinks Hillary who promised to swarm USA with radicals is better.
Hillary is even white too and highly racist.
I don't even know how he thinks she is better. Sb that destabilized Africa.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Rosskii: 3:31am On Nov 02, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Who the fck is talking about Hilary Clinton? Is she the US president?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Rosskii: 3:37am On Nov 02, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Rossik is just a racist who is on a revenge mission for what the whites did his ancestors. nothing else.

That's why he thinks Hillary who promised to swarm USA with radicals is better.
Hillary is even white too and highly racist.
I don't even know how he thinks she is better. Sb that destabilized Africa.

If I'm a racist and you say I support Hillary, what.... is she black or Arab or Chinese?

Clown.

As far as 'destabilizing Africa', you better be glad if that is all Hillary did, when Trump is looking to 'destabilize' the entire world in a nuclear holocaust!!!! His wild threats to North Korea, and his mad decision to cancel the Iran deal... Heck...he's even threatened to invade Venezuela! He's like Hillary Clinton on steroids, yet you blindly support him. He's built luxury nuclear bunkers for himself and his family, without a doubt.

Has he built any for you?

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Mdotun: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Trump the 666

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Ayo4251(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
He runs the US like a business

3 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by eluquenson(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
The visa lottery is not a visa to paradise.

He should terminate it when he feels uncomfortable

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by passyhansome(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
OKAY
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by BabaCommander: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Good move! We will introduce it here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by FarahAideed: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Very good ...Everybody should go and fix their countries

11 Likes

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by dayleke: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
E no coinsine us for here in Naija....
We outta d game since....
But dat lottery sure helped a Lotta pples o....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Thermodynamics(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
Why, Nooooo, Nigerians need the visa lottery a lot.
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by obajoey(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
no be cutting of head go solve headache nah.
This man is just a woman.
He makes stupid decisions when he is mad.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
LunaTicTrump....
That program predates your ancestors.
Remember,that's what made America GREAT.
you're also a son of a migrant.
Shove your proposal in your butt.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sadist in the white house, lolzZz

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by eleojo23: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bad news for some people...
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by safarigirl(f): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
oz4real83:
We don't blame u people. If not for bad and evil leadership,which sane Nigerian will want to leave his country to another country where he will treated like rag no matter his achievements? The man that killed 58 people and wounded over 500 others,was he is an immigrant? U can't use the evil action of one person to judge and punish others.
Nigeria is no longer eligible for the lottery programme. We have been blacklisted.

They can scrap it for all I care, e no kuku fit help me undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by morereb10: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
mad man
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by enemyofprogress: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Thank God me I don already enter,my only regret be sey I never carry oyinda1599 enter
Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by nairavsdollars(f): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Thunder fire his balls!

Me I like my country
I like the land of people
everything e dey for Nigeria,
make we join hands to make Nigeria greater
I like am o o o

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme by Offpoint: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Go Trump... Don't give 'em religion of........ any chance to.......

I said nothing.... I'm outta here

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months / Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 / Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.