Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:15 PM

My Plight With A Recruiting Firm - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Plight With A Recruiting Firm (14642 Views)

Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? / My Plight With A Recruiting Firm / Chinese Firm Incarcerates 30 Nigerian Staff In Its Premises For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by lokoventurex1(m): 12:46am On Nov 05, 2017
It is not one of the old banks. Its one of the bank that took over a popular old bank. We had just a professional staff in the vault that evening.

Meanwhile, it's supposed to be a dual control thing truly. Nobody is saying anything about this. As a matter of fact ,the head of the unit who was also around in the morning in the vault has been surprisingly out of this case. They lied he wasn't around at all on this fateful day.

Although the EFCC arrested him also when they were doing their investigation, but he was released the same way they released us. But he's still working with the bank. They have now moved him to an inter-state branch.

It still baffles me why they lied he wasn't around that day. Am also surprised he's still working with the bank.
Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by lokoventurex1(m): 12:53am On Nov 05, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
so pathetic! But since u aren't a staff but a contract staff,u aren't permitted to enter that room.Evem markters/Pso aren't permitted to use computer system. in the bank.FBN i knw will not/never allow u such access The person dat gave u key should be fire instead. After foing sorting, u handover it to the senior staff in charge og the vault/SR.I remember the day a cashier gave a cleaner ATM box to talk it inside.The thief simply open the box and steal but unfortunately he doesn't knw how to close the box back nah so dry catch am.Sorry

That was not the case in my bank. Support staff are allowed in the vault. So I was doing my duties in the right way.

I was never given the key sir. It is a dual control thing in my bank. I said it in my write-up that I met people already in the vault. My supervisor (professional staff) must have opened the vault for the other two support staff I met.

The supervisor I met in the vault has already been fired. The guy came from another bank, I guess that's why they just had to use him as a scapegoat. This my own bank staff that the bank employed themselves was not sacked. He was supposed to be the second person with the one that opened the vault, but he was no where to be found.

They just used those of us that they saw through the CCTV for that evening to take their judgement.
Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by lokoventurex1(m): 12:56am On Nov 05, 2017
Cutehector:
You mentioned leadway assurance but failed to mention the wicked recruiting firm and the bank you were deployed to.

Rubbish

Try to understand me biko. I mentioned Leadway because Leadway is clean and their name is not tarnished in my write-up.

I can't afford the litigation fees for mentioning the bank's name and the recruiting firm.

1 Like

Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by lokoventurex1(m): 12:58am On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=younglawya post=62080284]Very simple. Write a letter of demand and SUE THEM. The Bank and the Recruiting firm. You have a right to recieve ur pension. You also have a right to some sort of notice or salary in lieu of notice . Contact me on 08050437464 and we will take it up from there [/quote

I have already saved your number. I will definitely talk you later in the day.

Many thanks for your care...
Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by lokoventurex1(m): 12:59am On Nov 05, 2017
Abduletudaye:
OP, see plenty contacts at your perusal.. grin

Oya go and finish them angry

I can't thank you enough. God blesses you from Zion...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by lokoventurex1(m): 1:00am On Nov 05, 2017
onegig:
@op.

you need to write to PENCOM. If they didn't remit to a PFA for you then they didn't also remit for others. Wish we had class action lawsuits in Nigeria. Na to gather other employees and sue the company into bankruptcy. maybe when many compamnies go under for failure to remit pension funds, others would sit up.

People abuse laws because our laws are very lax. Reading through the PENCOM act shows that not remitting funds only attract a fine of around N250, 000 which is paltry and they were just making moves to make it an economic crime not to remit funds to a PFA.

This country just weak me..
That's the country we found ourselves. I have not added to all have said or removed from it.
Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by lokoventurex1(m): 1:02am On Nov 05, 2017
Gentlevin:
@op.......its a pity u went through that......but y did u mention leadway and refused to mention d bank name and d recruiting firm?......LET ME INFORM U THAT U NOT GETTING YOUR RSA ALERT IS NOT A FAULT FROM LEADWAY BUT YOUR FIRM.....they have not been remitting it to your RSA....I am using leadway and I can strongly say that I have been receiving my monthly alert from leadway cos my company has been remitting my cash......so your firm is d crook here......
I agree with you. Try to understand why I might not mention those people's name.
Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by lokoventurex1(m): 1:03am On Nov 05, 2017
Nevee:
I honestly suggest you mention the name of the bank and recruiting firm. You just don't know who might be reading. Plus, we get to profer more specific solution.

Suggestions can still be proferd with or without mentioning those people's name. Try to understand me biko
Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by lokoventurex1(m): 1:08am On Nov 05, 2017
majekdom2:
there are things you don't have to bother about when you consider the stress and time. Time is money. Rather than invest your time in something that will cost money, stress with little or no results to show for it, it's best to move on with your life. Who knows if there was no missing 40k dolls? EFCC is not a court. He said it clearly the bank are not convinced he isn't involved. Its not just one person that took the decision to suspend or transfer him to another branch. It must have been a result of several meetings. When you look at the scenario, it's best to just move one. Blame the labour law for the rise of "outsourcing firms". They are all around. The owner of the firm is a padi to the MD of the bank. It's same corruption, wickedness we are talking about. The elites milking thye poor in every single opportunity

This is why I solicit for another job from well meaning nairalanders. I sincerely do not want to bring wahala upon myself. My mother must not even hear am trying to fight for my right. She said another job or I should forget it. She even said if I was still in the efcc cell, would I have thought of suing them?
Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by lokoventurex1(m): 1:12am On Nov 05, 2017
AceRoyal:

People like you make things go worse.
The wicked will continue to lord over the good once because they refuse to fight for their rights and stand up to oppression!
This case is worth the fight by all means.
He'll get a better job, but he has to fight for what is his entitlement.
God is also a God of Justice and war, don't get it twisted. He always supports a just course!

This can only be done in a sane country. The bank already have what to tag my role about the missing money. What's the chance it will be a won case?

I really appreciate your care. It takes you nothing to keep mute about this.
Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by lokoventurex1(m): 1:20am On Nov 05, 2017
amicable09:
OP, all is indeed well!

I took time to read your story from beginning to end and I have to confess, it's a sorry case.

I really don't know what to say in this matter but I'm hoping you'll get help soonest.

Davide470, how can we help our fellow countryman? This thread was created on the first of November, up till today, not many have seen or read about his predicament. This thread is recommended for front-page please.

Abeg, assist to push it forward.

Thanks.
k

Many thanks bro. You made it happened!

1 Like

Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by lokoventurex1(m): 1:21am On Nov 05, 2017
Jazmiynne:
@Tolusan please is it possible you can assist the Op with his plight?e
Thank you brother....
Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by anaton(m): 4:47am On Nov 05, 2017
Abduletudaye:
You said leadway?? Those ones total error...

Sorry bout your plight bro.. Thats how support staffs are treated. God help Nigeria

Why do you say Leadway is a total error?I know many people that uses Leadway as their PFA and they speak glowingly about their services

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 05, 2017
Jazmiynne:
@Tolusan please is it possible you can assist the Op with his plight?

I've done the needful.
Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by ipobarecriminals: 6:03am On Nov 05, 2017
lokoventurex1:

That was not the case in my bank. Support staff are allowed in the vault. So I was doing my duties in the right way.

I was never given the key sir. It is a dual control thing in my bank. I said it in my write-up that I met people already in the vault. My supervisor (professional staff) must have opened the vault for the other two support staff I met.

The supervisor I met in the vault has already been fired. The guy came from another bank, I guess that's why they just had to use him as a scapegoat. This my own bank staff that the bank employed themselves was not sacked. He was supposed to be the second person with the one that opened the vault, but he was no where to be found.

They just used those of us that they saw through the CCTV for that evening to take their judgement.
How they allowed somebody from another bank to enter the vault room not even the bulk room remain a mystery.They should handle the BOM.But come again,dat ur bank nor get name/description? Abi the CCTV in d vault is blind or what?May God punish the bastards
Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by Jbcmotive(m): 6:13am On Nov 05, 2017
It is a pity that we do not have a binding labour law in Nigeria. All that Nigeria Labour Congress knows is to propose strike actions. The govt. should enforce as a law, a comprehensive labour law that should be endorsed by both employees and employers and be approved by the labour department at the local government level.

Nigerians are being treated like asylum seekers in our own country especially by foreigners.
Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by ipobarecriminals: 6:15am On Nov 05, 2017
lokoventurex1:
It is not one of the old banks. Its one of the bank that took over a popular old bank. We had just a professional staff in the vault that evening.

Meanwhile, it's supposed to be a dual control thing truly. Nobody is saying anything about this. As a matter of fact ,the head of the unit who was also around in the morning in the vault has been surprisingly out of this case. They lied he wasn't around at all on this fateful day.

Although the EFCC arrested him also when they were doing their investigation, but he was released the same way they released us. But he's still working with the bank. They have now moved him to an inter-state branch.

It still baffles me why they lied he wasn't around that day. Am also surprised he's still working with the bank.
ACCESS BACK took over from intercontinental bank.It can't be ECOBANK ..So they are free to disgrace/punished u over what u don't knw about and u refused to mention the useless bank.Carry mata go Femi Falana chamber @ his GRA ikeja office.Dnt suffer in silence.
Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by xtenxive(m): 7:02am On Nov 05, 2017
lokoventurex1:

I clearly know the bank from this response.
My Advise;
Be careful not to invest so much fighting for this pension because we all know the money does not amount to so much, rather concentrate more on getting something else to earn a living (recall your Mum's advise).
Send the mail to PENCOM as advised and copy your employer (let's see how that option plays out).
What lies ahead of you is greater than all you have gone through so focus more on the future.............Get a job/business to fetch you money!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by Jazmiynne: 7:05am On Nov 05, 2017
tolusan:

I've done the needful.

Thanks boss. God bless you plenty smiley
Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by Jazmiynne: 7:06am On Nov 05, 2017
lokoventurex1:

Thank you brother....

I'm female smiley
You are welcome wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2017
lokoventurex1:

Try to understand me biko. I mentioned Leadway because Leadway is clean and their name is not tarnished in my write-up.

I can't afford the litigation fees for mentioning the bank's name and the recruiting firm.

Mention their names jare! angry Have you considered the possibility that other staff employed by the same recruitment firm might not be getting the remittance of their pension funds and they don't know about it? At least mention the recruitment firm let us know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by stonecoldcafe: 7:43am On Nov 05, 2017
lokoventurex1:
Good Afternoon everyone. I have al Island.

Kindly advise also on my gmail: Leki9icekazman@gmail.com

regards,

Knowledge they say is power. The pen is mightier than the sword. You don't need any lawyer. The other day, a topic hit front page on agencies to contact concerning your employment in Nigeria. Please read and digest and follow through especially regarding your pension. You are even lucky you have documented evidence

https://www.nairaland.com/4034675/nigerian-employees-note-these-bodies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2017
lokoventurex1:
Good Afternoon everyone. I have always been a member on nairaland for years now, but hardly put in comments. I have to confess these years with nairaland have been wonderful! Please guys, I need your advice.

I attended a polytechnic in Lagos where I did my ND and HND. I made upper credit in both programmes. I had to go for service in the later parts of 2015 in Enugu state. I couldn't wait for the service year to finish before I rushed back to Lagos because I wanted to make a living.

As we all know the dichotomy between the HND graduates and the Bsc counterparts. I had to a job through a recruiting firm in Lagos into one of our leading banks (recruiting firm and the bank name witheld for security reasons).

This was how I became a support staff while many of my mates were still struggling in Enugu serving. I was posted to a branch at Adeola Hopewell after some weeks of training at the bank training school. I was later moved to another branch in broad street, Lagos Island.

I was doing my duties as support staff in this latter branch until July 5th this year when an issue came up. It happened that this my unit was a very sensitive one, we call it "Bullion Services". We actually had an imbalance of $40,000. No one knows how it happened.

This was how they arrested some few of us in the unit on the 10th of July ,2017 . One of the investigators had levied against me that what was I doing in the vault when they suspected the missing money occurred. I had only come into the vault that evening to drop some naira I worked on.

All through this unfortunate day, I was in another office we call Sorting Centre. I and colleague were processing some naira for our ATMs. It was when we had finished that I took the cash back to the vault so that my supervisor can confirm the cash. This was what took me to the vault. I met my supervisor inside the vault and some other two support staff in the vault that evening. I was at the entrance of the vault all through I lasted inside the vault this evening. The CCTV even showed that.

They arrested us on the 10th of July, 2017, and they took us to Ikoyi police station. This was my first time in my police station. Myself, the supervisor, and the other two support staff that were in the vault that evening.

They came from our bank head office the next day, and I was already happy that alas, they have found the money. I didn't know they were taking another drastic measure. This was how they bailed us themselves and took us to the EFCC. The EFCC began their own investigation. They couldn't finish their investigation this day, 11th july, 2017. EFCC took us into their cell. This was the beginning of another turmoils for what I no nothing about.

The EFCC cell we were, while we didn't know what was going on again as regards the case. They had collected our phones as at this time. There was no way we could communicate to anyone. Although, I had communicated where they were taking us to to my mother when I saw her briefly at the Ikoyi Plolice station.

Thanks to the Almighty God for a beautiful job from the efcc team. They really did a beautiful investigation because they concluded none of us they arrested took the money. I guess our bank were not convinced with the efcc report. We were released on bail after a week in the efcc cell.

No sooner had we left the efcc cell than they said we were already on suspension. This suspension took another two weeks. I started praying in my house that the job should go, so that I can have my freedom. When the suspension finishes, this was exactly on the 3rd of August, 2017. They redeployed us all out of the branch the incident occurred. I guess the bank were still not convinced, and they were trying to keep tabs on us.

I was moved to a branch closer to me at Ojota. I had lost the zeal and passion to work in any bank again as at then, because even at the new branch I was posted to, everyone saw me as a potential thief. The bank had already dis-enabled me and the other colleagues on their system during these period. We were only doing menial jobs at our branches , except for their own staff they recruited themselves (the supervisor).

On the 20th of September, we heard they have fired the Professional staff amongst us, while they hadn't taken any decision on us(the support staff). This news spoilt my day because this was a supervisor that made me enjoyed what I was doing with the bank.

On the 11th of October, 2017. I was called to the attention of a mail that they have asked me to return to my recruiter(the recruiting firm). I knew what that mail meant. This is how most of these bank fires the support staff.

I was very happy in disguise, not because I took the money, but because I knew I would have my freedom since July 5th. I was also expecting my bank to pay for the services I had render for 20 days in October. I returned to my recruiting firm this morning. The firm didn't even know all I had gone through. The firm zonal manager said I should write my statement as regards everything that surrounds the whole issue. I wrote it and he said he was going to put it in my file. He also promised to call me for another job interview if the need arises. This I knew he was only trying to be humane.

On the 20th of October, they paid salaries. I didn't get an alert for anything. This I knew something was fishing. I called the recruiting firm zonal manager the next day, which was a Saturday, he said I should call him on the following Monday. I did call him and he couldn't give me a specific reason why I wasn't paid for the October salary. I had already confirmed from my other colleagues they fired us together, they were actually from another recruiting firm to the bank. They were paid for the few days work we did in October.

I made my firm to know my other colleagues we had the same issue were paid their salary. I was sending mails, but they refused to answer me. I was lucky to get across to the recruiting firm head of payroll. She gave me the words of my life. She even tagged my plight a "fraud case". I cried this afternoon via phone conversation.

I made moves to enquire about my Retirement savings account. This my recruiting firm had been deducting from my salaries the portion for my pension with Leadway Pensure. To my surprise, I was given a zero statement of account at Leadway pensure. I was made to understand that this my recruiting firm hadn't credited anything in my Retirement savings account all through I lasted with the bank.

I sent a mail again to this my recruiting firm. I asked why my RSA has not been credited all these while. They couldn't give me a specific reason also. They refused to pay me in lieu of my issue with the bank. They refused to pay me for the October work I did. They also didn't credit my retirement savings account. I actually worked with the bank through the recruiting firm for one year and a month.

I have the terms of employment letter with me. And I am ready to present them. I am also ready to mention the bank's name and the recruiting firm name.

I have no job now and my means of sustaining myself before another job comes in has been denied by this recruiting firm.

I sincerely need you guys help on this.

regards,

You don't always win in life! They won! Let it go and cherish the peace you have now. You should be grateful to God for the guys at the EFCC.

1 Like

Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by Mac2016(m): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2017
Easiest way to this... Take the names of the people you hate at those two places to a strong ijebu babaalawo.. 10k is enough!
Long path, engage a sound lawyer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by AceVentura: 8:55am On Nov 05, 2017
Contact me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by Abduletudaye(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2017
lokoventurex1:

I can't thank you enough. God blesses you from Zion...

Amen
Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by EngrXrix(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2017
lokoventurex1:
Good Afternoon everyone. I have always been a member on nairaland for years now, but hardly put in comments. I have to confess these years with nairaland have been wonderful! Please guys, I need your advice.

I attended a polytechnic in Lagos where I did my ND and HND. I made upper credit in both programmes. I had to go for service in the later parts of 2015 in Enugu state. I couldn't wait for the service year to finish before I rushed back to Lagos because I wanted to make a living.

As we all know the dichotomy between the HND graduates and the Bsc counterparts. I had to a job through a recruiting firm in Lagos into one of our leading banks (recruiting firm and the bank name witheld for security reasons).

This was how I became a support staff while many of my mates were still struggling in Enugu serving. I was posted to a branch at Adeola Hopewell after some weeks of training at the bank training school. I was later moved to another branch in broad street, Lagos Island.

I was doing my duties as support staff in this latter branch until July 5th this year when an issue came up. It happened that this my unit was a very sensitive one, we call it "Bullion Services". We actually had an imbalance of $40,000. No one knows how it happened.

This was how they arrested some few of us in the unit on the 10th of July ,2017 . One of the investigators had levied against me that what was I doing in the vault when they suspected the missing money occurred. I had only come into the vault that evening to drop some naira I worked on.

All through this unfortunate day, I was in another office we call Sorting Centre. I and colleague were processing some naira for our ATMs. It was when we had finished that I took the cash back to the vault so that my supervisor can confirm the cash. This was what took me to the vault. I met my supervisor inside the vault and some other two support staff in the vault that evening. I was at the entrance of the vault all through I lasted inside the vault this evening. The CCTV even showed that.

They arrested us on the 10th of July, 2017, and they took us to Ikoyi police station. This was my first time in my police station. Myself, the supervisor, and the other two support staff that were in the vault that evening.

They came from our bank head office the next day, and I was already happy that alas, they have found the money. I didn't know they were taking another drastic measure. This was how they bailed us themselves and took us to the EFCC. The EFCC began their own investigation. They couldn't finish their investigation this day, 11th july, 2017. EFCC took us into their cell. This was the beginning of another turmoils for what I no nothing about.

The EFCC cell we were, while we didn't know what was going on again as regards the case. They had collected our phones as at this time. There was no way we could communicate to anyone. Although, I had communicated where they were taking us to to my mother when I saw her briefly at the Ikoyi Plolice station.

Thanks to the Almighty God for a beautiful job from the efcc team. They really did a beautiful investigation because they concluded none of us they arrested took the money. I guess our bank were not convinced with the efcc report. We were released on bail after a week in the efcc cell.

No sooner had we left the efcc cell than they said we were already on suspension. This suspension took another two weeks. I started praying in my house that the job should go, so that I can have my freedom. When the suspension finishes, this was exactly on the 3rd of August, 2017. They redeployed us all out of the branch the incident occurred. I guess the bank were still not convinced, and they were trying to keep tabs on us.

I was moved to a branch closer to me at Ojota. I had lost the zeal and passion to work in any bank again as at then, because even at the new branch I was posted to, everyone saw me as a potential thief. The bank had already dis-enabled me and the other colleagues on their system during these period. We were only doing menial jobs at our branches , except for their own staff they recruited themselves (the supervisor).

On the 20th of September, we heard they have fired the Professional staff amongst us, while they hadn't taken any decision on us(the support staff). This news spoilt my day because this was a supervisor that made me enjoyed what I was doing with the bank.

On the 11th of October, 2017. I was called to the attention of a mail that they have asked me to return to my recruiter(the recruiting firm). I knew what that mail meant. This is how most of these bank fires the support staff.

I was very happy in disguise, not because I took the money, but because I knew I would have my freedom since July 5th. I was also expecting my bank to pay for the services I had render for 20 days in October. I returned to my recruiting firm this morning. The firm didn't even know all I had gone through. The firm zonal manager said I should write my statement as regards everything that surrounds the whole issue. I wrote it and he said he was going to put it in my file. He also promised to call me for another job interview if the need arises. This I knew he was only trying to be humane.

On the 20th of October, they paid salaries. I didn't get an alert for anything. This I knew something was fishing. I called the recruiting firm zonal manager the next day, which was a Saturday, he said I should call him on the following Monday. I did call him and he couldn't give me a specific reason why I wasn't paid for the October salary. I had already confirmed from my other colleagues they fired us together, they were actually from another recruiting firm to the bank. They were paid for the few days work we did in October.

I made my firm to know my other colleagues we had the same issue were paid their salary. I was sending mails, but they refused to answer me. I was lucky to get across to the recruiting firm head of payroll. She gave me the words of my life. She even tagged my plight a "fraud case". I cried this afternoon via phone conversation.

I made moves to enquire about my Retirement savings account. This my recruiting firm had been deducting from my salaries the portion for my pension with Leadway Pensure. To my surprise, I was given a zero statement of account at Leadway pensure. I was made to understand that this my recruiting firm hadn't credited anything in my Retirement savings account all through I lasted with the bank.

I sent a mail again to this my recruiting firm. I asked why my RSA has not been credited all these while. They couldn't give me a specific reason also. They refused to pay me in lieu of my issue with the bank. They refused to pay me for the October work I did. They also didn't credit my retirement savings account. I actually worked with the bank through the recruiting firm for one year and a month.

I have the terms of employment letter with me. And I am ready to present them. I am also ready to mention the bank's name and the recruiting firm name.

I have no job now and my means of sustaining myself before another job comes in has been denied by this recruiting firm.

I sincerely need you guys help on this.

regards,

I suggest u blow the case of not being pensioned first. FG frowns heavily at non-remittance of pension. if u have evidence of deductions (payslips). Start by lodging the case with efcc. The rest can folo
Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by Nevee: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2017
lokoventurex1:

Suggestions can still be proferd with or without mentioning those people's name. Try to understand me biko
I do understand you. I just felt (and still) feel concerned. I think there was this girl that had issues with her admission, she opened a thread here about it, calling out the school and fortunately, a top official (perhaps the Registrar) was reading through. Collected her details and saw to the issue. My suggestion was a product of that particular experience.

Nonetheless, I hope you get the issue resolved soon.
Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by bayulll011(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Get a lawyer ASAP and sue both the outsourcing firm and the Bank. You will be compensated for spending a week in detention when the law stated that you can not spend more than 24hours.

OP, is the bank an old generation bank? I don't see your fault in the whole case. It can only be blamed on your supervisor because the vault is supposed to be dual controlled by core staff only. Except they have any proof that you actually stole the cash.

That damage is all am interested in.

@Op if u keep this low then u re part of people destroying this company.

CBN already gave directives to bank,there are some sensitive roles a contract staff should never handled.

Sues both bank and your service providers.

U say u don't want to mention name why? Co's the manager promise u another job that will never come.

I can give u the list of all the outsourcing firms and that bank u refuse to mentioned.

U did yourself disservice mentioned the bank name u may be suprise their handler are here and may take this up
Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by Dominate1: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
I know it will be that failed Bank called SKYE BANK.
Re: My Plight With A Recruiting Firm by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
AceRoyal:

Job 32:6-9

6. "I am young in years,
and you are old;
that is why I was fearful,
not daring to tell you what I know.
I thought, ‘Age should speak;
7. advanced years should teach wisdom.’
But it is the spirit in a person,
8. the breath of the Almighty, that gives them understanding.
It is not only the old who are wise,
9.not only the aged who understand what is right.

Note: I have met 15years old men and 50years old boys. Not everyone u meet here is a child, when you grow older, this fact you will get to realize!.
did you see the post he said his mother asked him to move o looking for another job
lokoventurex1:

This is why I solicit for another job from well meaning nairalanders. I sincerely do not want to bring wahala upon myself. My mother must not even hear am trying to fight for my right. She said another job or I should forget it. She even said if I was still in the efcc cell, would I have thought of suing them?
are you wiser than his mother? No one says you are a kid.. gain deep understanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Lagos State Government Approves Consultancy Cadre For Pharmacists / 15 Common Mistakes In Choosing A Career / 5 Social Media Mistakes Most Likely To Cost You A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.