Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Losing Weight Gradually - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Losing Weight Gradually (1054 Views)

Losing Fat Belt For Men And Women Without Exercise Now Available In Nigeria / Losing Weight Has Destroyed My Sex Life / Losing Weight After Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Losing Weight Gradually by debetmx(m): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2010
To everyone in the house I need your help. I rarely have appetite to eat and I have taken various multivitamins to no avail. I am adult but I eat the food of a 7year old. I really need your help.
Re: Losing Weight Gradually by debetmx(m): 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2010
Please people should respond to my post.
Re: Losing Weight Gradually by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2010
Go and see a doctor, you may have an underlying problem. Goodluck smiley
Re: Losing Weight Gradually by princesa(f): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nemesis is catching up with you tongue cool
Re: Losing Weight Gradually by debetmx(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
princesa: Nemesis is catching up with you tongue cool

Did you check the date? That was more than three years ago. Nemesis, most times catches up with hypocrites like you.

I would have sent you a recent picture of myself but for obvious reasons I would want to be remain anonymous. I thought you were a good person but obviously you have got a bad mind
Re: Losing Weight Gradually by princesa(f): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
debetmx:

Did you check the date? That was more than three years ago. Nemesis, most times catches up with hypocrites like you.

I would have sent you a recent picture of myself but for obvious reasons I would want to be remain anonymous. I thought you were a good person but obviously you have got a bad mind

now that got me, apologies mister. embarassed tongue
in my hurry to get bak @ u for snopping around in my profile, i didn't check the date, sorry tongue

buh i don't need to see hw u look, Mr. Handsome, cos am sure you're 'fat' now.wink

and for the records, its how Princesa generally behaves. So Don't take it personal. cool
Re: Losing Weight Gradually by debetmx(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2013
princesa:

now that got me, apologies mister. embarassed tongue
in my hurry to get bak @ u for snopping around in my profile, i didn't check the date, sorry tongue

buh i don't need to see hw u look, Mr. Handsome, cos am sure you're 'fat' now.wink

and for the records, its how Princesa generally behaves. So Don't take it personal. cool

Apologies accepted. Sorry if I had insulted you or spoke rudely in anyway.

Cheers!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Hiv+ Mama, Travelling To The Us / Cost Of Child Bearing In The Us / Hi Have You Seen Our Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.