Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nigerian Spicy Beef Pepper Soup Recipe: See How To - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Spicy Beef Pepper Soup Recipe: See How To (1177 Views)

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 / Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Spicy Beef Pepper Soup Recipe: See How To by vinegurl(f): 1:22am On Nov 02, 2017
This spicy beef pepper soup can be served with boiled white rice, spaghetti, plantain and yam or eaten as it is with the rich broth. You can even make this healthy pepper soup for nursing mothers or serve the pepper soup for cold and catarrh if you want; it helps to combat cold and aids in fast healing process after childbirth.
See this cheap and easy way to make this cow meat pepper soup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9yp1Cz7sWI
Re: Nigerian Spicy Beef Pepper Soup Recipe: See How To by cassidy1996(m): 3:52am On Nov 03, 2017
hmm... yummy I love spicy food. I will come to your house on Christmas day, get ready.
Re: Nigerian Spicy Beef Pepper Soup Recipe: See How To by vinegurl(f): 3:47am On Nov 06, 2017
cassidy1996:
hmm... yummy I love spicy food. I will come to your house on Christmas day, get ready.
hahahah thanks, please come have kept chair for you already!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have You Seen This Food Before / Where In Lagos Do You Get The Best Game Meat? / How To Plan A Dinner Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.