Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo (37381 Views)

Man Raises Alarm After Bobrisky Liked His Photos On Instagram (Photo) / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / Gifty Goes Completely Nude Again On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 02, 2017
maasoap:

Worse were said about Buhari by people like you. What type of caricature we haven't seen depicting Buhari in worst forms?
But yet, you have fingers to type that trash.
... I won't waste my time justifying what I said on you. You guys lack basic integrity ... so long as it is your brother who is ruling even if I typed a 590 words reply you still won't agree with me....
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2017
hatchy:
Snoop Dogg had never been critical like this before,never. So there is something that is not going well with this American President that will make the likes of Snoop who only minds his music and weed to criticise the President and even to this extent.

Trump is a confirmed racist who hide under the cover of making America great to bringing it to destruction. He is unstable and this is evident in his utterances and actions.

He is Adolf Hitler personified who believe in the purification and the population of America by the Arian race,a pure white race. He hates blacks,yellows and the red Indians.

Unfortunately this is a man some of our deluded and brainwashed youths here in Nigeria said that he supports their cause for secession - typical lies.

I hail you Snoop for speaking out against KKK and all the supremacists in your country.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-gTRw6-DKi9A/WLQjpWbZymI/AAAAAAAAJLo/dfdSi6a_jqYilC3Q3BqzbkLXTnPCwiFaACLcB/s1600/TrumpHitlerFakeNews.jpg[/img]
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by BafanaBafana: 7:40am On Nov 02, 2017
Snoop should be bigger than this. At this old age he is still promoting gang life
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by maasoap(m): 7:46am On Nov 02, 2017
uzoclinton:
Fela did it, his mother paid. Eedris did it and had to go on exile until obasanjo forgave him.... let's be reasonable abeg
What exile? During presidential media chat and the issue was raised, Obasanjo's response was so hilarious that everyone was just laughing. You made it sounded like police and DSS were looking for him.
About Fela's mother, you need to go back to your history book to understand that what happened had nothing to do with calling president names. You ever read or heard about Kalakuta Republic? Not supporting the assault but you are wrong about the cause.
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by maasoap(m): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2017
uzoclinton:
... I won't waste my time justifying what I said on you. You guys lack basic integrity ... so long as it is your brother who is ruling even if I typed a 590 words reply you still won't agree with me....
Why should I? Internet doesn't lie, just type "Buhari's caricature" on Google.
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by TeamSimple(m): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2017
rawpadgin:
Trump doesn't give a fvck
Same with Buhari , he doesn't give a Bleep.
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2017
uzoclinton:
One of the numerous advantage of living in a developed country... . Try this in my country and you won't live to see your next birthday..

My country was ranked
3rd most dangerous country in Africa for a reason.
didn't Fayo-shit do it wit dat obituary poster of Buhari? has Buhari killed him?
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by aleeyus(m): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2017
kkko:
Mama Ngozi

Mama Ngozi ooooooo

Come, give me Rice 50
Beans 50
No meat
No fish
Put dodo 30
Add Spaghetti 20
1 Pure water.

Wetin consign me. Am not from America let me finish with Buhari first before turning to white man land president
grin
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by franklingud(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2017
Doggy dogg.

Nwere ya nwayo kwa.
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by truthstands11: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2017
The measure you give, that you shall receive. What you think and feel for another, that you shall also receive. As your name implies..... dog so you behave. A man that is reviving your economy and providing job for your people, here you are wishing him dead. Enemies of righteousness. Because he did not allow gays and same sex activities to thrive in US, that's the root of all these hatred. While some countries are praying that God will give them a president that has the interest of the masses at heart, you are here showing your cruelty for a man that has made your stock market and GDP improve than expected in less than 1year in office. What a shame on snoop.
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by Arnoldo(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Settingz321:
A unique way to antagonize

Not here where everybody continue to blame Buhari with just mouth and no action
You wey get action, act make them berbeque you
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by MTKbudapest(m): 9:18am On Nov 02, 2017
Snoop Dogg thank your stars you are not from the zoo.

Cos by the time the zoo presido has finish with you, your body wont even be found.

In the zoo we call that hate speech not freedom of expression.
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by vankaid: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2017
izzy4shizzy:

Thats not always true sha, the guy that trew a shoe at president bush was shipped to guantanamo bay that year

So the idea is make money and be famous, den rules dont apply to #worldrule
You lie!
First the event didnt happen in US.
Second the guy was not shipped to any gitmo and lastly, the guy's offense is assault which could land anyone in prison even in the freest country on earth whether you did it to the president or a beggar on the street.
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by PPMCP: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2017
lilytender:

Nnami Cownu once promised to go to Abuja and return to Biafra land with Buhari's head. Cownu Nnamdi is still living. Meanwhile, no American has declared a new country within America.

Shameless Yoruba boy. Your people are being enslaved n u r here talking about a man who challenges d people that enslaves u. Some wise Yoruba men were recently shouting oduduwa.... why? because d young man u insult opened their eyes. Kwara state is now under d caliphate, imagine d frown at Saraki dat his daughter married a Christian, what an affront. U r senseless not 2be able to read the handwriting on d wall. The north wants Sharia in ur fun loving SW, and they are achieving dat at d speed of light. Go n check 2day, d mouthpiece of d Yorubas from Yoruba extraction r Muslims, n u think ur SW is not close 2total sharianism? Common. Is ur problem really the igbo hero?. pity. Some slaves will never be saved because they do not even know dat they r slaves.
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by joenor(m): 10:55am On Nov 02, 2017
why are ppl against the man?
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by Araoluwa005(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2017
dessz:
lol
�����������
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by Laid2001: 11:03am On Nov 02, 2017
Liar, This country has Fayose that has consistently wished the President dead not even in picture alone but in direct speech!

A Nigerian call his dogs by president's name and he won his case in court.

Let's not over sensationalize the power of Government in Nigeria.

uzoclinton:
One of the numerous advantage of living in a developed country... . Try this in my country and you won't live to see your next birthday..

My country was ranked
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by TEYA: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2017
uzoclinton:

My country was ranked
You mean nobody criticises the government in your country. There is more freedom of speech in your country than you are willing to admit.
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2017
"FROM THE DEPTH OF THE SEA, SNOOP DOGGY DAWG"

Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by Hivazinc: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2017
aysnoopy:

how much. talk ur price for here.
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by bonechamberlain(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2017
sinceraconcept:
but Biggie for once insulted the US government
ya biggie never did but he had to go for peace.
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2017
Lol. This is a coded message and it should be taken literally
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by Culin(f): 11:56am On Nov 02, 2017
Well dead bodies are not tagged with names, just numbers.
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by JazzMode: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
In Nigeria people like Omenka will talk about respect for the President and how you can't name your dog buhari grin

This is free speech in action

Truth is in naija you may end up paying with your life.
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by swiperthefox: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
wiloy2k8:
Snoop Dogg's hatred for Donald Trump looks like an unending one as he comes for the controversial President again.

Recall the rapper first released a music video for BadBadNotGood's track 'Lavender' in March, where he was seen pointing a fake gun at the clown-like figure impersonating Donald Trump, complete with an orange face and blonde hair.

On Wednesday Snoop posted a photo on Instagram which shows him standing next to a dead man with a 'Trump' tag on his toe. The image appears to be the final cover of Snoop's upcoming album, 'Make American Crip Again.'

The photo is also a spitting image to Ice Cube's 1991 cover for "Death Certificate."

See the photos below..

https://www.digestng.com/2017/11/02/snoop-dogg-mocks-president-trump-assassination-with-new-instagram-photo/
Trump mocked a disabled guy so what goes around, comes around.
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by Awoo88: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
The guy is trying to sell record. Nothing sell better than expressing hatred for Trump
Re: Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo by maj59(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
speaktome:
Is alright

Happy Birthday to all Nairalander born today

my birthday is today too

Lalasticlala Abeg wish me Happy birthday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) / Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges / Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.