Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:20 PM

The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... (12290 Views)

The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) / She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Good! She made alot of sense, a cheating partner will still cheat if you even lick the ground he walks on. grin
I hope you guys know I don't give a fvck about your opinions? So I want you to do the same thing too, don't give a damn fvck about my thread or comments cos I care less about your opinions. Thanks smiley
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by SupremeBeast: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Good! She made alot of sense, a cheating partner will still cheat if you even lick the ground he walks on. grin
lol so you mean a cheating man has no cure?
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by makydebbie(f): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

I hope you guys know I don't give a fvck about your opinions? So I want you to do the same thing too, don't give a damn fvck about my thread or comments cos I care less about your opinions. Thanks smiley
Lmao, if you never cared, you wouldn't have quoted us to ask if we're tired. You'll wait for us to get tired and let us be. Secondly, when you create a thread, expect different opinions, don't act stupid thinking everyone would concur. Life has shaped us into what we're. Now, you can quit quoting me go lick salt if you're bored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by makydebbie(f): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
SupremeBeast:
lol so you mean a cheating man has no cure?
Everyone with their preferences and cure.
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Lmao, if you never cared, you wouldn't have quoted us to ask if we're tired. You'll wait for us to get tired and let us be. Secondly, when you create a thread, expect different opinions, don't act stupid thinking everyone would concur. Life has shaped us into what we're. Now, you can quit quoting me go lick salt if you're bored.

Okay ma. grin grin grin
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by SupremeBeast: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Everyone with their preferences and cure.
wow I never knew maky was medical doctor. Good to know.
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by makydebbie(f): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
SupremeBeast:
wow I never knew maky was medical doctor. Good to know.
Phew! You and I know I wasn't referring to medical type of cure. I'm out of this thread.
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Empressabbie(f): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
I can't believe a woman write this, this is one of the reasons why men think the world revolves around them. NO MAN can look me in the face and tell me he is superior, NO MAN! I refuse to be a slave!
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by ariklawani(f): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
The poster forgot to add the greatest of all. SEX
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Aseco(m): 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
I will,its a promise
wat~do~u~want~in~a~man?
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by nairamaniac: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nice write up OP.
I can only add to it.

Everyman wants a woman who would initiate sex more times than he does.

This kills every man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 13, 2018
makydebbie:
At emboldened, thank you!!
If jay-z could cheat on [/s]perfect Beyoncé[s] then who you be? grin
If you're going to groom yourself for a man and he'll later cheat on you then I'll call you a total failure. If you like be the ideal wife material, swallow his bullshiit, lick his ass clean, greet him on your kneels, if nigga wants to cheat, you can't stop him. Anyone that thinks pussy and the ideal wife material code can keep a man is plain silly. If your pussy ain't dripping gold then your man will cheat if he's a cheat. [If I have a girl child, I tell her to learn the house chores because it's not good to be dirty, because it's derogatory to wear dirty clothes, it's sometimes unhealthy to always eat outside food, she should study in school and be great because she's on earth for a reason, she should make a positive impact of this earth. Not because her husband would want her independent. It's bs! I'm tired of this cliche, "When you get to your husband's house". angry

No one is perfect bro
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 22, 2018
@sexybbstar you never fail to impress with your maturity. You must be a very intelligent girl. Keep it up. Nice write up though the man also needs to respect the woman and not take her for granted then they are in for an exciting life of unimaginable fulfillment.

sexybbstar:

1. Every man wants a wife who
will respect him and give him
his honour as the husband and head of
the house. Honouring your husband doesn't make you a slave to him.

2. Every man wants a wife who
will walk up to him in the
morning and say, "honey,please go and take your bath".Everyman finds this romantic. kiss

3. Every man wants a wife who
will walk up to him in the
morning and say, "my darling
husband, I have kept your food
on the dinning table; please go
and eat your food. Omg! Men do not joke with this.

4. Every man wants a wife who
will respect and obey him in the
public; even if she wants to
disagree with him or quarrel
with him, let it be in the
bedroom and not in the public. It's one of the heights of respect.

5. Every man wants a woman
who will give him good
suggestions and ideas on how
to move the family forward. That's why they were together from the start, to compliments each other's ideas.

6. No man wants a wife who
will be controlling him and who
wants her wish and instructions
to be followed all the time. (God
forbid). A wife's opinion counts but not when she wants to be in control of everything without giving the man a chance to perform his duties.

7. No man wants a nagging
wife. Arrgh! Many marriages got destroyed due to this.

8. Every man wants a wife who
will hug him with a kiss when
he returns back from work, and
not a wife who will be
quarreling with him for coming
back from work late. kiss hmmm, kinda romantic.

AS A WIFE, humble
yourself and be submissive to
your husband for the sake of
your marriage and for the sake
of your children. Above all, for
the sake of God. Man is the head of the family, a woman's job is to compliment it to make a balanced equation.

Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2018
MyTime3:
@sexybbstar you never fail to impress with your maturity. You must be a very intelligent girl. Keep it up. Nice write up though the man also needs to respect the woman and not take her for granted then they are in for an exciting life of unimaginable fulfillment.

Thank you very much. smiley
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by sonety2k(m): 12:40am On Jun 27, 2018
cool
Re: The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... by LordsApostle: 4:47am On Jun 27, 2018
Which state are u?
sexybbstar:
Hmmm...that's deep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today / Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? / Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.