Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

How Do I Manage My Savings Account? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Manage My Savings Account? (953 Views)

Open Your FCMB Personal Savings Account And Get 1000naira Free For Opening It / Does UBA Pay Interest On Savings Account / Leave My N10m In My Savings Account Or Invest It In Treasury Bill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Manage My Savings Account? by LegitBoy(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2017
Please house i need help and expert opinions on managing a savings account. I have always thought about having a savings account but didn't do anything towards achieving that throughtout my univeristy days, now i'm a graduate.

I want to start with 120k but i really don't know what is expected of savings account averagely, when am i supposed to withdraw from it? Only emergecies? Since i will still be getting pocket moneh from home for the next 1 year, am i allowed to invest with the savings or just leave it there since i want a small car by next xmas grin

Please i need experts on this. Thannks.
Re: How Do I Manage My Savings Account? by prestige2013: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2017
How old re you?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Manage My Savings Account? by Fxmanager(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2017
LegitBoy:
Please house i need help and expert opinions on managing a savings account. I have always thought about having a savings account but didn't do anything towards achieving that throughtout my univeristy days, now i'm a graduate.

I want to start with 120k but i really don't know what is expected of savings account averagely, when am i supposed to withdraw from it? Only emergecies? Since i will still be getting pocket moneh from home for the next 1 year, am i allowed to invest with the savings or just leave it there since i want a small car by next xmas grin

Please i need experts on this. Thannks.
You can invest your money with us. It is better than a savings account. We promise 5-10%+ average monthly return on your investment with security of your investment in a licensed and regulated financial firm. Check our signature. I know scammers will full this thread, beware of them.
Re: How Do I Manage My Savings Account? by freeman67: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Pls whatever you decide to do...run away from guys like the one above who move from thread to thread telling people to come and invest in his only God knows what forex...

If you try it your money will just vanish like those people that did MMM

1 Like

Re: How Do I Manage My Savings Account? by LegitBoy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
prestige2013:
How old re you?
Wil that help you in giving advice? undecided i'm in my early 20s
Re: How Do I Manage My Savings Account? by Femoje(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
hello, my name is femi I'm a young Tech startup, and am working on a social network basically for Nigeria. my team and I have been coding and programming the network site for about four months now to bring out the best. we need your assistant in the area of funding, we want seed funding offering in this project because we plan to launch the site first week of next month. And I will be glad if you play a part by funding the project to your capacity and interest. I will be glad to get feedback from you. Best Regard. WhatsApp: +2348173857040
Re: How Do I Manage My Savings Account? by LegitBoy(m): 7:45am On Nov 03, 2017
Femoje:
hello, my name is femi I'm a young Tech startup, and am working on a social network basically for Nigeria. my team and I have been coding and programming the network site for about four months now to bring out the best. we need your assistant in the area of funding, we want seed funding offering in this project because we plan to launch the site first week of next month. And I will be glad if you play a part by funding the project to your capacity and interest. I will be glad to get feedback from you. Best Regard. WhatsApp: +2348173857040
Thanks for your input but i cant invest in what i don't understand.
Re: How Do I Manage My Savings Account? by Fxmanager(m): 6:34am On Dec 12, 2017
charlesmali:
nice grin
Thanks.
Re: How Do I Manage My Savings Account? by xmileeasy: 9:23am On Dec 12, 2017
You can try Mutual funds using Stanbic IBTC platform but would advise you be patient till next year since this year has come to an end.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Manage My Savings Account? by Futureinvestors(m): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (Reply)

'THE GUILIANO' By Sujimoto, Acquire An Ultra-luxury In Banana Island / . / We Supply Bamboo Pole To Site At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.