Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Age Difference 20 And 29 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Difference 20 And 29 (1308 Views)

What Is The Best Age Difference Between Couples / Does Age Difference Matter In A Relationship / Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Difference 20 And 29 by 4vaglowing(f): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2007
I have a friend who is Muslim, she is 19 going to 20 and goes out with a Christian guy who is 28 going to 29. They are both Nigerians and they live in the same state. They visit one and other every weekend. My question now is, with the age difference, do you guys think there will any kind of problem because there is a possibility that the guy is more exposed that she is in EVERY way and he may expects MORE of her. Another thing is, since they are both Nigerians, and they speak Yoruba to one and other, she doesn't feel comfortable using "o" instead of "e" as a sign on respect ( i hope you guys understand). At the same time, she needs to be comfortable in the relationship. Do you think she should stay in it or get out?
Re: Age Difference 20 And 29 by uchetobi(f): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2007
will she listen to your advice or are you just asking for say future or personal reason (* am just wondering o!*)
Re: Age Difference 20 And 29 by 4vaglowing(f): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2007
I'm just asking.
Re: Age Difference 20 And 29 by ogogoro: 6:53am On Feb 22, 2007
I don't think that her age
Will cause as much rage
As the fact tthey are on a different page
In religion.One of them should go offstage
Re: Age Difference 20 And 29 by nonny2(f): 7:41am On Feb 22, 2007
4evaglowing you can never tell what will happen if the guy truly loves the girl the age difference will not be a barrier where the problem will come from is the christain and muslim stuff.but if they know they really love each other they can make it thru the rain.
Re: Age Difference 20 And 29 by nduleme(m): 8:09am On Feb 22, 2007
This age thing is most pronounced when couples are young, but as they grow older their age difference becomes negligible.

Tribe and religion are greater agents of division in the country, but it sure might be different with Nigerians in diaspora,

If these couples were listening, and would take an advice, mine would be for them to continue if they have true feelings for each other,
Re: Age Difference 20 And 29 by whiteboy(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2007
Hey girl,

I personally see nothing wrong with that age difference 20 29. Its ok! I once thought to myself and said that a girl who's half my age plus seven years qualifies to be my wife but things change u know and it might just slip if I get a girl I really want to get married to and does not obey my theory.

You dig?

Tell ur friend this:

AGE AINT NOTHING BUT A NUMBER, LOVE AINT NOTHING BUT A THANG, (AALIYAH)

(1) (Reply)

What's With Guys And Younger Women? / She/he Is Beautifu/handsome & Cute But Her/his Body Odour Turns U Off ? / Would You Compromise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.