Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! (8418 Views)

Download Six New Tracks From D'banj - Dkm Album / Download NEW Tracks From D'BANJ - DKM Album / Download NEW Tracks From IYANYA - DESIRE Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by lalaboi(m): 10:47am On May 19, 2010
rapjunkie:

'Big Spender' is an AWESOME track. . . u guys have chemistry. . . . . . una dey try. . . .  .u would be a good investment. . . .  wink cool

Was it mastered?
Exactly wetin i tell am lol. .
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2010
rapjunkie:

'Big Spender' is an AWESOME track. . . u guys have chemistry. . . . . . una dey try. . . .  .u would be a good investment. . . .  wink cool

Was it mastered?
Thanks bro. Yeah it was mixed and mastered. But I have to admit the mastering wasn't that tight
lalaboi:

Exactly wetin i tell am lol. .
Ha. Baba Lala, you wan bust my head for early morning abi? Lol
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Mobinga: 12:07pm On May 19, 2010
I may Just sign Genu. Hmmm.
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2010
LOl. How much you wan take sign me?
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 12:57pm On May 19, 2010
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2010
Abeg, munchies wan kill me for here o!!!! I'll upload the remaining four later
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 1:43pm On May 19, 2010
^^ lol

Genuflect baby, you stay smoking that good sh[i]i[/i]t and making good music

I see what you did with that "Beef me now" song - nice! Had to go listen to Nas' "Hate me now" 'cause I knew it sounded familiar.

And what beat was that in "get up"?
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 2:03pm On May 19, 2010
Chiogo baybay. Thanx ma. The irony is, I like being clear-headed whenever I'm writing or recording, at least, most of the time. Lol. That Get Up's beat is 50 cent's with the same title and produced by Scott Storch. By the way, have you read that poem in my sig? Check it out. Okay, enough already. My Ofada rice is getting cold. Lol
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by ofokaofoki: 4:01pm On May 19, 2010
Genuflect:

Ofoka, you wan kill me ni? Lmao. Anyhow o. I dey ready o. As long as the beat is dope, why not?
@All I'm uploading the last 6 tracks from 'Who Killed The Evening' mixtape. I'll put up the links shortly. Your comments are welcome

no worry, i will make another sick ass beat for u, if i have time sef i may come to ur hood maybe we may fix one or 2 collabs together. am busy with some audit work ion my office

i have a sick track that needs a dope chorus, i will give u details of the track later.
incase yall niggas missed the last collabo by razor and ofoka , u can download free here

razor blee g -so dark
beat produced by ofoka
mixed and mastered by tintin,

razor wetin be tintin real name sef? grin grin

@chiogo
are u still alive?plus where is that fl gators of a methusela chic sef. she hasnt been online for months.
http://www.plunder.com/So-Dark-download-54985e31ee.htm
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 19, 2010
ofokaofoki:

@chiogo
are u still alive?plus where is that fl gators of a methusela chic sef. she hasnt been online for months.
http://www.plunder.com/So-Dark-download-54985e31ee.htm

Should we be dead?? Did you send your mushin assassins after us?
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by ofokaofoki: 4:22pm On May 19, 2010
fl gators u dey craze , how can a methusela die? a methusela is meant to live forever innit?
moreover where the eff have u been cuzz i have been missin u nobody to give me counter attack. what in the world have u been up to sef grin grin grin grin
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 5:51pm On May 19, 2010
Lol. Ofoka, why you wan know TinTin real name? By the way, he was the one that produced Pope's joint. That Enjoy track that sampled Fela
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 5:51pm On May 19, 2010
Genuflect:

Chiogo baybay. Thanx ma. The irony is, I like being clear-headed whenever I'm writing or recording, at least, most of the time. Lol. That Get Up's beat is 50 cent's with the same title and produced by Scott Storch. By the way, have you read that poem in my sig? Check it out. Okay, enough already. My Ofada rice is getting cold. Lol
LOL I don't believe people are able to say/write any coherent stuff when they're high.  grin So, yea, makes sense that you like being clear-headed.
Oh yea, I remember the "get up" song.

You're mad for that poem!!! Such devotion to that thing. Kai, I need something I can be that into.  grin embarassed
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 7:39pm On May 19, 2010
chiogo:

LOL I don't believe people are able to say/write any coherent stuff when they're high
Omo, no go gawk o. Anything that has to do with music and weed always come out well. Whether listening, writing, singing, rapping etc. Na just personal choice
chiogo:

You're mad for that poem!!! Such devotion to that thing. Kai, I need something I can be that into.  grin embarassed
*in Nate Dogg's voice* Smoke weed everydayyyy. Lol
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by tosinaded(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2010
bleeg na pu**y go kill u grin
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 8:03pm On May 19, 2010
Genuflect:
in Nate Dogg's voice* Smoke weed everydayyyy. Lol
It's kinda illegal here, send me some, will you? embarassed grin
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 8:04pm On May 19, 2010
tosinaded@:

bleeg na pu**y go kill u grin
What? Lol
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 8:09pm On May 19, 2010
chiogo:

It's kinda illegal here, send me some, will you? embarassed grin
It's illegal here too naw. All na risk grin
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 8:22pm On May 19, 2010
LOL nothing is ever really illegal in Naija lipsrsealed
But ok, you don't wanna share. embarassed
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by ofokaofoki: 10:22pm On May 19, 2010
Genuflect:

Lol. Ofoka, why you wan know TinTin real name? By the way, he was the one that produced Pope's joint. That Enjoy track that sampled Fela

YEAH i didnt know he was on my facebook page already. am just wondering why he has the name tintin as a name , wetin tintin mean , no be bird? why he just chose tintin as name .lol

@fl gators
wetin u think say u dey misyarn there. grin
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Nobody: 12:45am On May 20, 2010
ofokaofoki:

fl gators u dey craze , how can a methusela die? a methusela is meant to live forever innit?
moreover where the eff have u been cuzz i have been missin u nobody to give me counter attack. what in the world have u been up to sef grin grin grin grin

I have been where you left me nau. And I have NEVER attacked u b4 undecided grin

ofokaofoki:

@fl gators
wetin u think say u dey misyarn there. grin
kiss
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by semid4lyfe(m): 5:15am On May 20, 2010
So where are the remaining four tracks? undecided
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 3:33pm On May 20, 2010
Ofoka, you  suppose know The Adventures of TinTin naw. I guess he's a big fan or sum'n
Chiogo, the risk actually increases the buzz you get. I  wish I was over there. Lol
Semid, very soon baba mi. No forget my review o. Lol
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by ofokaofoki: 4:53pm On May 20, 2010
Genuflect:

Ofoka, you  suppose know The Adventures of TinTin naw. I guess he's a big fan or sum'n

Are u assuming , or he i a big fan of primary school comics. then ? tintin and tibet etc

Genuflect:

Chiogo, the risk actually increases the buzz you get. I wish I was over there. Lol

chiogo chiogo chiogo.
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by ofokaofoki: 9:06pm On May 20, 2010
wetin be this ty timi, this is razors thread, dont be living off someone else shine, c
reate ya own now. ty magic wetin magic mean sef? grin

chiogo chiogo chiogo how many times i call u . tongue tongue
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 10:18pm On May 20, 2010
ofokaofoki:

chiogo chiogo chiogo how many times i call u . tongue tongue
U miss me?

Genuflect:

Chiogo, the risk actually increases the buzz you get. I  wish I was over there. Lol
It's not hard at all to get here.  cool Don't worry, I'll come over there and bring some and we can spliff it up. . Have yours too so we can compare. I heard the naija ones are better,  lol
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 11:21pm On May 20, 2010
chiogo:

It's not hard at all to get here.  cool Don't worry, I'll come over there and bring some and we can spliff it up. . Have yours too so we can compare. I heard the naija ones are better,  lol
Lol. You can be sure naw. Plus we mix it wit some natural stuff wey go make your brain shake. Come Shrine come see wonders. Fela never die o. He lives on through boys
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 1:17am On May 21, 2010
Ah Genuflect smiley
I'm coming!
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chamotex(m): 1:19am On May 21, 2010
chiogo:

Ah Genuflect smiley
I'm coming!

smh . . . . .u just keep coming off the top, all thanks to Genuflect
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 1:22am On May 21, 2010
chamotex:

smh . . . . .u just keep coming off the top, all thanks to Genuflect
As bestest! grin
Chill out boo, you can join us. wink
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chamotex(m): 1:31am On May 21, 2010
chiogo:

As bestest! grin
Chill out boo, you can join us. wink

as what? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos / Dbanj Shot Dead In Usa? / MIXTAPE: DJ James – Sounds Of Val (blues Mix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.