Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) (41538 Views)

Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets / Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo) / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by skuki123: 11:05am On Nov 02, 2017
She is here again ooo, Actress Tonto Dikeh was spotted with Kokun foundation as they cooked food for charity .

She is always getting attention of fans with her post.

Checkout more photos below

http://news.nollyzone.com/tonto-dikeh-cooks-massive-pots-rice-charity/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2017
If it makes her feel fulfilled, its good.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Merryglad(f): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2017
I am on FP

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by NaijaCelebrity: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2017
what is good dere?
Chybeibe:
If it makes her feel fulfilled, its good.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Osinachyi(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2017
grin I swear as I looked at the pots of rice, I could literally perceive sweet aroma of party jellof from my fone o.
chei see better thing. jellof is bae grin

90 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by LuvU2: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2017
She is weak and strong same time.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by biacan(f): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2017
She has a good heart if only Churchill can kneel down to beg either right or wrong she is the mother of your son so go on your knees and beg her for forgiveness

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2017
The poster above ME will never stop being a TEEN.

Just go to the psychiatric section and test your level of psychopathic disorder.

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2017
I love that wake pray slay sweater

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2017
God bless her efforts in giving out to the less privilege

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Churchill right now..

16 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oh yeaah!!
God bless your kind heart Tonto.

You will still see some poor wicked rats that can never buy sachet water for a dying man still come here to type trash with their bony fingers on hungry tummy about her.

God bless you so much Tonto.
You are a rare gem!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Raph01: 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Congratulations!!!

SOLAR POWER BANK 5000mAh?? CHECK MY SIGNATURE OR CALL THE NUMBER ON IT. kiss kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by SageTravels: 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
All For Show.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
I dont know why i just feel this Kokun foundation guy is dodgy .... angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Infajay(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
And this is news. We need change
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by rotexteymie(f): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hmmmm... Almighty drama queen.. .
I still don't know why I like her.. .. Even with the controversies undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
She wants to compete with Churchill in terms of charity now abi? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Merryglad:
I am on FP

On behalf of me and my family, and every well meaning nairalander, i say..... Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by segebase(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
n
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by jaymejate: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
they won't confess say the thing de salty oo
Anyways, better than some useless baby mamas

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hungry coneheads who lament over the igbos 247 will salive over those pots n plates of rice grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
She has a good heart if only Churchill can kneel down to beg either right or wrong she is the mother of your son so go on your knees and beg her for forgiveness

She has a good heart...true.
But that doesn't always mean she is a good wife.

Kudos to her.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by tellwisdom: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Scammers, using charity money for designers and properties while they cook rice for the children sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by davillian(m): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
I don't know why I just like this girl

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by xreal: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
It's good the way she covered it above the plates of rice on the 2nd pic.

She could have done same above the bucket of stew on the 3rd pic.

I dey comot.

[img]https://media1./images/ce2eda8592e0f690c9d07c4c3fd25574/tenor.gif?itemid=10142513[/img]

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Tweetysparkles(f): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
a wonderful mother with a heart of Gold...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Billion2612(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nice one
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by fopishow(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Make them no go spit for inside the food with all these pictures.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
I hope she has repented from smoking marijuana.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
You say watin? angry
biacan:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Cleavage In Sexy Gown Amidst Controversies / Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage / Sydney Talker Acquires New Jeep (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.