Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Names Of Meat From Different Animals - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Names Of Meat From Different Animals (7008 Views)

How To Steal Meat From A Pot Of Soup(photo) / Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests / ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Meat From Different Animals by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2017
So I walked across my office to see this very fine lady chewing on this juicy meat. "Wetin you dey chop" I asked "pig meat" she replied. I was like what!,funke!!!,Jesu, but I just kukuma smiled and walked away. Since I'm sure she is on here ive decided to compile that names of different kinds of meat. I no go fit tell her but she go fit read am. Here goes

Dog meat = dork.
Cattle (cow or bull)=Beef
Calf (young cow)=Veal
Pig=Pork
Deer=Venison
Sheep (Ram or Ewe)=Mutton
Pigeon=Squab
WaterBuffalo=Carabeef
Goat=Chevon
Chicken=Chicken
Turkey=Turkey
Snail=escargot

And to my snake lovers....I no call names o

Snake meat = Sneef.

E sure me say she go break my head today. Make I osondu....oso tins

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Suya Meat / Whipped Cream In Lagos? And Milo In Sponge Cake? / 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.