Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,271 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams (15896 Views)

Can I retrace my steps After doing this with My Brother-in-law / Why Do We Dream / Is Marriage Really Important And Necessary In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2017
[10/20, 08:04] Chidera: Sometimes I dream seeing myself in secondary school and in uniform..pls explain GM

[10/20, 08:16] Odogwuakataaka: Our people would say, anaghi aga unyahu aga_ you don't go back to yesterday. Telling you that it's impossible and wrong for one to repeat whatever you did years ago today especially things that considered gone and stand for times. Do remember, there's time for everything under the sun. Seeing oneself with school uniform after many years of graduation from secondary/college is spiritual backwardness. It is such a bad dream that one shouldn't treat with keen glove. Having dreams seeing yourself in college uniform after many years of graduations is like dreaming playing with your friends who died so many years back. Is that pleasant dream?
It spelt doom and shouldn't be ignored.

[10/20, 08:34] Chidera: Gandmaster what should I do now about d dream?
[10/20, 08:34] Chidera: My spiritual life ain't strong as such

[10/20, 09:08] Odogwuakataaka: Take the first ritual exercise we had earlier @Light house of wisdom and some other exercises coming up soon. If you can learn to help promote your spiritual vibration (through rituals) to a frequency where all negativity causing backwardness shall clear from your path like cloud in the sky.
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2017
[10/31, 07:02] Friday Umuahia: I had a dream last night. I had two phones, one android and one Nokia torch (that's what I have in real life too). So one of my friends intimidated me and collected my Nokia torch, I was trying to collect it when the second guy came for my Android phone, when he took it from me and wanted to run off with the other guys, I held him so tight. He tried to free my grip from him but I held him like my life depended on it and he fell down. Then I woke up.

[11/1, 13:47] Odogwuakataaka: Phone represent connection when we come across an event using phone in the dream. You must be very careful not to loose your connections to the enemies. The friends represented household enemies. Your ability to held firm the second person after the first attack simply question your spiritual point. The attack from two friends over your connection shows that your enemies are ready to strike. You still operate from a very low spiritual frequency which was why you registered a lost though you fought back the last.
Be vigilant and refuse to accept a defeat. If you can take this present ritual serious, I will have to guide you on a step to get back your lost contact.
Am sorry that I could not reply this text yesterday. I only came across it right now. Not knowing you made the post yesterday.
Nevertheless, if you can locate a spiritual shop to buy 7 pins, dove blood ink, parchment paper and abuba ugo na_achaghi acha_( amateur eagles feather) before your ritual today. Call or keep update on Whatsaap for a guide. Within third night after the ritual today, he will have to return the phone pleading for forgiveness. This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. No weapon formed against anyone of us here shall proper. Thousand they shall come, in one strike they will all go down in a pool of destruction. So I mote it be! Angels guide!
[11/1, 13:51] Odogwuakataaka: Let us learn to take our dreams seriously. Do we even understand dreams?
Its quiet unfortunate that good number of us do not understand dreams. Some could dream but hardly remember. At night, we shall have a lecture on dreams. You must know why we dream to help you move towards spiritual point of understanding and remember your dreams.
[11/1, 13:51] Odogwuakataaka: Keep update!
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2017
[11/2, 06:10] Odogwuakataaka: Congratulations for a successful ritual performances as witnessed yesterday. May the gods and goddess see the reason to grant our individual heart desire having done our path. The ritual shall serve purpose of performance. Deliverance have taking place. No negative energy planted to monitor our life and destiny that has left shall return and locate us forever. Gone they have gone! Bye we say to them, Eke, Orie, Afo and Nkwo. Having crossed over the bridge, back has our bad luck but right in our front are goodluck, opportunities, and favour. The air we breath, water we drink, earth we feed from and fire that ignite the light: all shall work together for our good as four elements of nature, locating us wherever and however to cause our promotion, success, open door and prosperity. With us are divine possibilities, forward ever and backwards never. So I mote it be!
Angels guide!

[11/2, 06:45] Odogwuakataaka: Last night was Nkwo night, I have to perform water ritual exercise. A reason why I couldn't engage us on a discussion as promised. Nevertheless, we are having a discussion this morning on dreams. This morning we shall take a look on so many areas to help discussions. Purpose of dreams? Why we must have a dream? Spiritual perspectives of dreaming? Understanding our dreams. Unveiling angels that help dream interpretations. Why we shouldn't take dreams unimportant. How we can stop negative energies from blocking our dreams and result. How you can take positive steps towards your dreams to help manifestations. These and lots more we shall sit back and relax as I bring you details on dreams as e dey happen. This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. We tell you the truth and let you know what you suppose to know in regards to spiritual matters. It's not tales, we leave our spiritual life in practices. We teach and practice the teaching for spiritual growth. This is why we are here. If not these reasons, we have no other other purpose of been here. Light House of Wisdom is a none religious organisation. A group that offers spiritual information and practice the teaching. Human is a demi_god, why we have spirit in person of soul. He lives in us. Without him in us, our existence is impossible. The spirit helps spiritual connect. We can't leave to feed our body without feeding the soul as well. Act of doing that is called ignorant. As we feed and take good care of the body using food, water, fruits, vegetables, herbs and other natural resources: all these we have to do for the flesh. Likewise we need knowledge on how to take good care of our soul, so that the spirit in us will have the ability, energy to stand and perform his duty during spiritual operations. When our body got starved, the flesh begins to shrink and the bones becomes so weak: we barely stand physical challenges. So its when we refuse to provide the soul, spirit in us with all spiritual empowerment to help spirit movement and exercise. Why we are here.
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
[11/2, 07:00] Odogwuakataaka: Undoubtedly, the flesh is the reason for our human being while the soul is the reason for our spirit being. This is while we exist in this physical plane at the same time make existence in the spiritual plane. One could have asked the possibility should human don't dream. Dream helps the information and prove the fact we are human and spirit at same time.
Every human being dreams. We don't have age bracket for dreaming. We began to dream immediately after birth. As we grew our dreams grows. A child can dream, an elder can dream as well. Male and female, we all have dreams. Why do a child have to laugh while as sleep? Why do a child woke up from sleep crying? Do you know why? Have you asked?
Have you come across an elder who talk as he/she sleep, only to find out that he/she is not talking to someone physically: when you touches her/him?
All these signs help prove our spiritual existence but an ofeke won't take note.

[11/2, 07:07] Odogwuakataaka: Dreams is an exercise which takes place in the spiritual world for the purpose of unveiling physical activities or spiritual as the case maybe. This is why everybody dreams, righteous or not righteous, rich and poor, young and old, male and female, Christians and Muslims, white and black, slave and masters: we all dream.
Have I cited bible this morning?
Unlike me!!
Let's go to our bible.
The Bible book of Genesis chapter 41 made us to understand that Pharaoh king of Egypt had a dream.
[11/2, 07:11] Odogwuakataaka: The king dream saw the young Joseph for interpretation.
Genesis 41:14
And Pharaoh said to Joseph, I have dreamed a dream, and there is no one who can interpret it; and I have heard it said of you that you can understand a dream and interpret it.

[11/2, 07:14] Odogwuakataaka: In the Bible book of Daniel chapter 2 we read that king of Babylon Nebuchadnezzar’s had a dream.
[11/2, 07:15] Odogwuakataaka: These tells us that dreams are not for a common man nor for a slave
[11/2, 07:15] Odogwuakataaka: Is not cultural matters or ethnic philosophy
[11/2, 07:16] Odogwuakataaka: Is not a thing of the old neither does it start today
[11/2, 07:20] Odogwuakataaka: In Genesis 26:24 we read
And the Lord appeared to him the same night and said, I am the God of Abraham your father. Fear not, for I am with you and will favor you with blessings and multiply your descendants for the sake of My servant Abraham.

Who?
Isaac the son of Abraham
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
[11/2, 07:24] Odogwuakataaka: I brought the bible events to help the discussion. With what we read so far, its now obvious that dream is not today's history. If Isaac had a dream, Pharaoh, king Nebuchadnezzar and others that tells us that old and young, Christian and Hindus, white and black all dream dream.
[11/2, 07:33] Odogwuakataaka: From the Bible text we read, we observed the powers as seen in dreams. This power is why a person must seek to have an interpretations after dreams. Only a he with spiritual knowledge with spiritual knowledge seek for interpretation of dreams knowing that dreams are information. From the day of the old till this_day, the mystic powers as seen in dreams have left mankind in dismay. Dreams most times does appear with different information making it impossible to understand.
Mystic Power!
[11/2, 07:38] Odogwuakataaka: This mystic power is reason why people seek for wise men, knowing that its by wisdom and power one can interpret a dream. To help you understand that the power to interpret dreams is not as common as the words during interpretations. Read at your leisure time to understand Genesis chapter 41 and see that pharaoh tried and consulted all Egyptian magician's to help interpret his dreams.
They tried their possible best, using all magic medium but couldn't help interpret the dreams.
They further consulted their deities yet could not interpret the dreams
[11/2, 07:43] Odogwuakataaka: Until the young Joseph was introduced. The Most High who offers great inspiration to His loyal ones. The mighty, great, omniscient, omnipotent, grand creator, wisdom giver, the I am what I am, the alpha, the Omega, unveil the interpretation to young Joseph who interpreted the dreams and Pharaoh was convinced that he begged Joseph to remain with him to oversaw the affairs as a minister.
Why you need the angels!

[11/2, 07:49] Odogwuakataaka: We also read in the Bible book of Daniel chapter 2.
The King Nebuchadnezzar consulted the wise men far and wide Babylon to help his dream interpretations. They did their best but their best could not help result. Finally they told the king that even the gods and goddess can't provide an answer and interpretations to the dreams. This got the king angry and he ordered for their execution.
He was still curious over the dream which left him unease.
That was how the young Daniel came in with interpretations to the dreams
[11/2, 07:53] Odogwuakataaka: These you read in Daniel 2:14_49
[11/2, 07:56] Odogwuakataaka: Its only an ofeke (an ignorant fellow) who takes dreams unimportant. A very dream is a message be it important and unimportant message. Yes, its true that some dreams shouldn't be considered but then, through spiritual knowledge we come to understand and discern dreams taking the important so important and the unimportant should be ignored.

Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
[11/2, 08:01] Odogwuakataaka: After a night dream, your ability to woke up weak forgetting your dreams help defines your low spiritual levels. Very bad that one after a great night rest woke up and forgot he had a dream.
When you find yourself in this spiritual level, you need deliverance. Yes deliverance!
This simply means you are doomed!!
When the enemies succeeded, taking over your spiritual position, your physical experience's becomes a mock.
We should understand that negative energies (the enemies to mankind), wont attack you without prior spiritual submissions. This by divine entities would first occur in dreams sometimes revelation; telling you plans as made against you in the spiritual world
For you to experience good or bad in this physical world, it first take effect in the spiritual world
[11/2, 08:04] Odogwuakataaka: Sometimes and most times, we got the message in the dream
[11/2, 08:05] Odogwuakataaka: This message will make a presentations like someone known or unknown to you giving you something. It could be food, drinks, money, numbers, directions etc

[11/2, 08:11] Odogwuakataaka: When you woke up in the morning or same night after dreams, your ability to remember the dream tells your spiritual frequency. If your spiritual level is at zero degree, you wake up to forget. No matter how you suffer yourself to remember, it will end up with zero result proving one of the impossibilities. That's the highest degree of ofeke

[11/2, 08:12] Odogwuakataaka: at that point, Erigo ya na mmuo. Ofeke_ an object of mock in the realms of spirit
[11/2, 08:18] Odogwuakataaka: Some people may woke up only to remember he had a dream, after few minutes of the taught: he sleep over or go his normal business mindless the dreams. If the dream was a warning against motor accident. Having left the home, not fewer than an hour or 45 minutes he left, everything will get clear to him. His families and well wishers will all have to drag hospital door post to check him up in the bed.
It's right there and then he can recall and have to tell his dream dilemma: "How he had a motor accident in the dream last night or few days ago". Another ofeke in disguise!
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
[11/2, 08:22] Odogwuakataaka: Your ability to remember a dream and actions towards the dreams : help defined your spiritual knowledge point. When you can do necessaries, following dreams according to her presentations, you are good to go spiritual. At that point, you can't be manipulated as a result of your spiritual awareness. The angels can use you as an instrument to others. That's when people have to dream seeing up in their dreams fighting and defending their course. Then you are operating from a high spiritual frequency.

[11/2, 08:22] Osita Apapa: I hate ofeke so gods and goddess ll prevent me from being ofeke

[11/2, 08:23] Odogwuakataaka: This is a height where we dream about things that happens in other peoples life. This is a point where we dream about everything. Angels guide!

[11/2, 08:24] Chidera: I almost be an ofeke
[11/2, 08:25] Chidera: But Thnks to gods and goddesses
[11/2, 08:25] Chidera: So I mote it be

[11/2, 08:30] Odogwuakataaka: You shouldn't ignore dreams. If you are a kind that never take dreams so important, from today onwards, take it serious.
How do you take your dreams serious?
[11/2, 08:33] Odogwuakataaka: After a dream night, you wake up in the morning or same night and remember you had a dream. Try your best to remember the dream. When you do, the information helps spiritual steps or should I say actions
[11/2, 08:33] Odogwuakataaka: If for example you had a dream where someone unknown gave you numbers in the dream.
What are the numbers?
[11/2, 08:34] Odogwuakataaka Understanding the Numbers will help provide you with steps to cause a manifestation
[11/2, 08:35] Odogwuakataaka: Understanding why he gave you the number and what he asked you to do with it
[11/2, 08:35] Odogwuakataaka: All these are factors that helps dreams interpretations
[11/2, 08:36] Odogwuakataaka: If for example the No is 0 or 6
[11/2, 08:36] Odogwuakataaka: If this number was giving to you as you search for someone waking up in the morning. Try to remember the person you were looking for in the dream. It could be his house or office number if the number giver happens call name at same time, search for the name it could the street/or road where the number is located. If found, ask about the, you must meet a guardian who shall lead you to him or direct you where to find him.
[11/2, 08:38] Odogwuakataaka: Understanding dreams line helps interpretations
[11/2, 08:38] Odogwuakataaka: If you can understand your dreams line, you will end up interpreting it without further consultation
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 6:22am On Nov 03, 2017
[11/2, 08:39] Odogwuakataaka: Its wrong to eat and wine with strangers in the dream
[11/2, 08:39] Odogwuakataaka: Very bad to eat and drink in the dream
[11/2, 08:39] Odogwuakataaka: Very bad
[11/2, 08:40] Odogwuakataaka: Eating and drinking in the dreams talks about our spiritual positions at that point in time
[11/2, 08:42] Odogwuakataaka: The period you eat often in the dream tells that you are losing spiritual balance and must be careful least you fall to enemies trap
[11/2, 08:44] Odogwuakataaka: As a matter of fact, you shouldn't eat in the dream hence eating in the dream has a bad interpretation to our finance, health and future
[11/2, 08:46] Odogwuakataaka: This is why its suggested that whenever you had such dream, wake up and look for ose oji_alligator pepper. Open it and collect a seed to cleanse yourself. How do you do that? I think going by this we take off track, therefore let it be issues of next moment

[11/2, 08:46] Odogwuakataaka: In the dream we can eat poison. This is possible because when your enemies looked for every possible means physically and found no means, he goes spiritual. If it happens that your spiritual positions is nothing to write home about, food or drink could be poisoned and offer to you in the dream. After the merry or entertainment, you have eaten poison and must live to experience poisonous attack giving to the purpose of the poison. This is possible using spiritual medium. Its spiritual assignment by a spiritualist which is possible through consultation. Knowing whose face, trick and your favorites to get attention.

[11/2, 08:50] Odogwuakataaka: This is why Ose oji is very important if you must have it and keep it with you, at home and offices.
A spiritual explorer don't have to play with it alligator pepper.
It helps a lot.
Its one of the greatest gift of nature to mankind.
Using it to cleanse oneself after sleep goes a long way to neutralize the effect.
This you must do using seven seeds to draw it down your throat towards your jaw.
Saying whatever I have eaten knowingly and unknowingly in the dream, I vomit now( As you say this, keep forcing yourself and make signs like person that is vomiting)
No man or woman shall take whatever that belongs to me.
I shall not loose my property, money and destiny to anybody.
So I mote it be.
Do it seven times using seven seeds.
Each seven at a spot.
Make sure you do this anytime you eat in the dream.
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2017
Hmmmmmm, one need to be very careful.
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
[11/2, 08:53] Odogwuakataaka: In the dream you can get answers and solutions for a particular problems troubling you for so many years. Why we must learn to understand dreams
[11/2, 08:53] Odogwuakataaka: Do you know that the best point of angels discussions and communication is in the dreams?
[11/2, 08:54] Odogwuakataaka: How much do you know this?
[11/2, 08:55] Odogwuakataaka: In the dream, your angel or angels can disguise and approach in human or animal form.
[11/2, 08:57] Odogwuakataaka: Angels approach through dreams have been proving best approach hence some of us hardly open ways for visitors and welcome strangers in real life and physical world. Through dreams, angels helps communication and messages using known or unknown faces to pass an information. Why you must learn to understand your dreams
[11/2, 08:58] Odogwuakataaka: Good number of us who dreams a lot and walk towards dreams information can't help to tell tremendous benefits so far
[11/2, 08:59] Odogwuakataaka: Sometimes you dream loosing properties in the dream?
How do you treat such cases when you woke up in the morning?
[11/2, 08:59] Odogwuakataaka: Sometimes you dream having sex in the dream.
Sex?
In the dream?
Haba!
[11/2, 09:00] Odogwuakataaka: And you take it for nothing thinking its a normal occurrences perhaps it have been happening to you for years.
You are doomed!
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
[11/2, 09:03] Odogwuakataaka: What about when you dreamt losing money to a stranger? Now you wake up and call it nothing like you always do. Get ready and go about your businesses. In the next few days you propose for a business deal. After some days, the business crash and ends up losing money. Were you not warned?
[11/2, 09:04] Odogwuakataaka: Have you had a dream where a relative/friend/father/mother/brother dies and after some days you get the news?
[11/2, 09:04] Odogwuakataaka: Many are the activities under the sun as related to mankind
[11/2, 09:05] Odogwuakataaka: The ability to understand these activities calls for a wisdom.
No one can be wise without having spiritual knowledge.
Wisdom is a spirit, no matter how far you study: you can't get it through academics.
For you to be wise, you must go spiritual
[11/2, 09:06] Odogwuakataaka: This is why we are here @Light House Of Wisdom where knowledge rules
[11/2, 09:06] Odogwuakataaka: We help you with spiritual information to keep spiritual fitness
[11/2, 09:06] Odogwuakataaka: If truly we are spiritual and human being
[11/2, 09:07] Odogwuakataaka: Its wisdom when we move towards creative points using knowledge to create a balance
[11/2, 09:08] Odogwuakataaka: This is what makes a different man
[11/2, 09:08] Odogwuakataaka: This is the different as seen in Mr A and Mr B
[11/2, 09:09] Odogwuakataaka: Why the poor leaves to be poor and the rich more rich
[11/2, 09:09] Odogwuakataaka: The wise increases in knowledge and the ignorant perish in stupid
[11/2, 09:10] Odogwuakataaka: Be wise to keep fit spiritual practices as you long for a spirit guide and direction
[11/2, 09:10] Odogwuakataaka: There's no other way if not this way
[11/2, 09:10] Odogwuakataaka: We tell you the truth. The truth you must know. The truth is the only thing that shall set you free
[11/2, 09:11] Odogwuakataaka: Your money won't talk for you spiritual cases
[11/2, 09:12] Odogwuakataaka: Your height, color, degree, culture, tradition, religion: these won't stand to represent you in any spiritual matters.
[11/2, 09:12] Odogwuakataaka: This is why you must learn to follow spiritual path on knowledge
[11/2, 09:12] Odogwuakataaka: Only true spiritual information will help your spiritual balance
[11/2, 09:14] Odogwuakataaka: This is why here @Light House of Wisdom, we walk the talk.
We teach and practice.
Through spiritual practices, you grow to become a vessel of honour. This is why you must learn to engage on spiritual exercise.
Start today and experience change tomorrow
[11/2, 09:15] Odogwuakataaka: More light to your path
[11/2, 09:15] Odogwuakataaka: So I mote it be!

[11/2, 09:33] Ezekiel: Good morning GM sir
[11/2, 09:33] Ezekiel: good morning house
[11/2, 09:33] Ezekiel: what a nice lecture this morning..
[11/2, 09:34] Ezekiel: I hail you d GM for every eye opening messages you are blessed with...
so i mote it be..
[11/2, 09:38] Ezekiel: my question sir.
what is d solution when one eat n wine in d dream
when one lose or found money in d dream
when one found one's relatives dead or seeing your dead family in d dream sir... these and many more I would like to ask for more light sir..
Thank you!

[11/2, 09:44] Osita Apapa: Iseeee

[11/2, 10:49] Blessed Emene: Thanks sir.for this info.

[11/2, 11:53] Henry Jos: Our able and capable GM, you are truly a Grand Master indeed sent to us by the Most High
[11/2, 11:56] Henry Jos: No so called man of God can teach you all these things that our able GM teaches us
[11/2, 11:57] Henry Jos: I'm glad that I'm part of this family, and I'm also happy to have known the truth through the teachings of our Grand Master

[11/2, 12:00] Benson: na so my brother .. me too

[11/2, 12:00] Henry Jos: May the light of the Most High continue to shine through your path as you continue with this noble duty of liberating mankind from the spirit of ignorance
[11/2, 12:00] Henry Jos: So I mote it be!

[11/2, 12:01] Ezekiel: iseee
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2017
[11/2, 09:38] Benson Ezekiel: my question sir.
what is d solution when one eat n wine in d dream
when one lose or found money in d dream
when one found one's relatives dead or seeing your dead family in d dream sir... these and many more I would like to ask for more light sir..
Thank you!

[11/3, 06:38] Odogwuakataaka: Whenever you have such a dream, it has happened: the only thing that you are to do is this. Look for Ose oji_Alligator pepper.
Count 3 or 7 seeds.
The number 3 here stands for the Trinity, it means that you are receiving divine protection and help from above.
No 7 stands for perfection.

If you are a youth and not yet married or haven't bear fruit (having no child), go with 3 seeds or you can still go with seven if you believe yourself been Odogwu.
But if you have married with children, make use of 7 seeds
[11/3, 06:45] Odogwuakataaka: This is how you are to make use of it.
Bend down as if you are vomiting.
Use a seed at a spot and down your throat (below Adams apple)draw the seed towards your mouth and say....
I have own none therefore shall not loose my life, property and money to anybody.
Anything I have eaten or drank in the dream I hereby vomit, get away from my body ( Note: as you say this, try to make signs like a person who is vomiting. It is very important).

Drop the seed on the ground and pick another. Using the 3 or 7 seeds one after another till third or seventh time.
Go about your business
[11/3, 06:54] Odogwuakataaka: If you have more concern about it and feel like to prove to your enemy that you are greater than them.
Look for same drink you were served in the dream and buy.
Sit at home, relax yourself and open it. Pour three times on the ground for the gods to make a report.
Tell the gods that no one can buy your conscience at any cost. That you are not for sale. Let them understand that your inability to reject a drink been served by your enemies in the dream does not mean your are weak and stupid. Here you are this moment with same drink, giving to the elders and back to oppressors ( pour on the ground again).
Say whatever you wish to say against your enemy's, you can cause them and bless yourself, future, household and business.
Claiming superiority!

If it was food, take same steps to look for same food items. Cook or give your wife to cook for you.
Follow same step!
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
[11/3, 06:59] Odogwuakataaka: When you loose money in the dream the step you are to take are different from when you found money in the dream.
Loosing money in the dream, first you need to understand if the lost was in your office/business.

This lost is different from looking for your money after purchase in the dream when you have bought a certain thing, now you wish to pay but can't see your money any more. That is why you must understood lines of the dream for proper action to help result
[11/3, 07:10] Odogwuakataaka: If it happened that you lost money for example at shop/office or pocket though you never wished to pay anyone.
This talks bad for your finance. There are evil plans to cause you financial setback. Do not accept defeat. If you must not, therefore take your dream serious and work to cancel the effects.

Look for seven pieces of silver coins and golden coins. Get also paper money according to your country denomination. If you are a Nigerian, get #5, #10, #20, #50, #100, #200, #500 and #1000 paper money.

Take the 7 silver coins to a river. Enter the river and stand on a point the water can only cover your foot not leg (remember to be on a barefoot)
[11/3, 07:20] Odogwuakataaka: Having the 7 silver coin at your palm and call the most high, your archangel, the gods and goddess, thank them for life and prosperity.
Let them understand why you visited.
Let them know that you have been living by your destiny and have never harm none.
Let them know that you have been enjoying their adequate protections for life because water is life.
This case you present unto them with grief, that no man or woman that takes and drink water under this sun shall take possession of your wealth and finance.
Whosoever that try it, let water carry him and the fish of the river use his body for meal.
This you have come today to report and enforce, open your palms and show them the coins.
Let them know that you have brought seven silver coins and since silver never rust nor change. This word shall never be forgetting nor gain less attention by the water spirit whom you have visited today.

Throw them one after another in different directions inside the river.
[11/3, 07:20] Odogwuakataaka: Turn back, put on your wears and go without looking back
[11/3, 07:21] Odogwuakataaka: Look for round_about.
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
[11/3, 07:32] Odogwuakataaka: Bring out the 7 golden coins and stand in a round_about ( you can do this at night or early hour in the morning)
Holding the 7 golden coins, call the most high, your guardian angel, the gods and goddess, your ancestors.
Thank them for life and prosperity.
Let them understand the dream and make them understand you have wrong none nor cause harm to anybody.
Whosoever that has planed evil and downfall for you shall fall before seven days and you shall live to prosper all the days of your life.

Let them understand that no one speed up at round_about and overtaking is not allowed at same point, therefore, nobody shall bypass you using any mystic power and spiritual medium to take over your wealth and finance. As its impossible here so shall it be wherever your name and resources are mention. So mote it be!
( throw away one after another in different directions and go on your way without looking back) pls do understand we never perform any ritual with sandals, shoes or slippers. Every rituals should be done on a barefoot
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by rawpadgin(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
This na full text book o
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
[11/3, 07:46] Odogwuakataaka: Now the paper money, raise it up and thank the most high, your guardian angel, the gods and goddess and your ancestors for multiplication and richies.
Say.....
Givers never lack and blessed are those who give for they shall receive....
As I go out now to help the less privilege, the needy, let my household and account lack no money.
Multiplication is my portion, I shall multiple and increase in earning day and night.
No man or man shall cause my downfall, So I mote it be!

(Go out and give to beggars one paper money for each person)
Note: while giving money to beggars, give using your left hand. Again, do not respond to their thanks_given as they may wish to say thanks: you shall not respond.
[11/3, 07:47] Odogwuakataaka: Do you know why we give with left hand and why you shouldn't respond yo their thanks_given?

[11/3, 07:51] Chekwube Chukwu Lagos: Good a.m able Gm,no we don't really know..,please tell us more sir

[11/3, 07:53] Osita Apapa: Supported Sir.

[11/3, 08:06] Olabode Esan Ondo: Tell us a GM, we want to know why?

[11/3, 08:19] Osita Apapa: Okala mmadu okala mmuo we're still waiting Sir.
[11/3, 08:32] Osita Apapa: Welcome back
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2017
In occult, the secret a giver never receive "harm_in_ return" as a result of what he gave is knowledge. The knowledge is found in action during given exercise.
Our left hand is "commanding power" that never allow negative effect back to us "as we apply it" in any spiritual exercise. This is why your spiritualist would ask you to drop some rituals, spells using left hand so that no repercussions shall be witnessed.
When we give with left hand, we are giving with authority over the receiver. No way we shall live to experience harm in future as a result of our given.
It's this knowledge that makes a different while people give and has to suffer as a result of the arms giving and another person has to give without no harm and negative influence.
[11/3, 08:48] Odogwuakataaka: We don't respond to thanks_given as we offer helping hands to effect the spiritual order which says...
"blessed is the hands that gives".
To effect the order and receive the reward "you must allow the gods and goddess to receive thanks". Whenever you respond to the thanks, authoritatively, you have nothing as spiritual reward.
[11/3, 08:50] Odogwuakataaka: When you understand purpose of tongue, aspire to acquire more spiritual information to help you take absolute control over your tongue. The tongue should be discipline otherwise you lost your spiritual value.
[11/3, 08:52] Odogwuakataaka: When you make your tongue a temple, it help recreate your world.
[11/3, 08:52] Odogwuakataaka: Let your tongue be slow in speaking words
[11/3, 08:54] Odogwuakataaka: Discipline your tongue and take charge over your tongue every time. Learn to say few!
When you come yo this point, you have stand above circumstances to rule your world.
[11/3, 08:54] Odogwuakataaka: Don't talk because it pleases your mind. First read meaning to what you get_to_say, discipline your tongue otherwise your tongue can talk without positive effect.
[11/3, 08:55] Odogwuakataaka: This tongue shall be issue of next moment

[11/3, 08:58] Chekwube Lagos: sir when someone have sex in the dream,it is said that it has a bad repercussion, how can we cleanse ourselves to avoid this bad dream and if someone falls into it,what can he do to avoid its negative effects

[11/3, 09:08] Adom: My GM thank you for the lecture. Pls if we do good to person and they say thank you. Can we say thank God

[11/3, 13:09] Lawrence: This lecture is a DIVINE
GIFT...odogwuakataka...ride on

[11/3, 17:12] Osita Apapa: The Grand Master I'll like to pay u a visit I think that ll show more appriciaa
[11/3, 17:13] Osita Apapa: appreciati
[11/3, 17:14] Osita Apapa: The Grand Master U're my spiritual mentor
[11/3, 17:15] Osita Apapa: The good luck is real at my side

[11/3, 17:44] Raymond Lagos: I need a link to your Nairaland posts

[11/3, 18:14] Romanus Ogun: What a rare and vital information coming from the Grand Master, your teachings are so unique. More wisdom to our able GM

[11/3, 22:33] Addul Accra: Why in most rituals.. it mostly warn not to look back after done..

[11/3, 22:48] Benson: I'm really grateful for this comprehensive teaching I have never been told... i do appreciate it more sir...
more knowledge to your person d able GM...
[11/3, 22:49] Benson: what shall I do to d ose Ojai that I thrown on d ground sir
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by IAMJojo(m): 5:54am On Nov 11, 2017
@GM please come and continue,i have had sex in the dreams before and sometimes i wake up before doing the act,what can i do in the instance that i had sex in the dream
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2017
[11/3, 08:58] Chekwube Chukwu Lagos: sir when someone have sex in the dream,it is said that it has a bad repercussion, how can we cleanse ourselves to avoid this bad dream and if someone falls into it,what can he do to avoid its negative effects

[11/4, 07:36] Odogwuakataaka: Having sex in the dreams is a bad omen. Its one of the spiritual abnormalities.
Having sex in the dreams is only possible when our spiritual life is in danger.
As a matter of truth, there are many odds event that led to sex in dreams.
Let me start physical to end spiritual.
You know, when you lack the chances or ability to feed the belle, your mouth keep yawning for food. It sometimes causes embarrassment.
Most times, our daily engagement has to affect our dream life.
Indeed, some persons finds it difficult controlling their flesh and blood.
The truth is that, you attain to greatness upon your ability to recognize and take charge of your spiritual life which calls for discipline against physical matters.
Obviously, good number of gentlemen and young girls lack self control whenever sex is mentioned.
@light house of wisdom where knowledge rules, we warn that your flesh shouldn't rule over your conscience if you must experience spiritual growth.
Ephesians 5:3
[11/4, 07:40] Odogwuakataaka: No part of your body is greater and much important. They only become upon your permit
[11/4, 07:42] Odogwuakataaka: It's at this point we say, I can't sleep a night without an alcohol.
Its at that time people begins to understand that you can't let a day pass_by without you having your eye set upon a woman or a man.
Its at that point we begins to record some weak points, you becomes alcoholic, womanizer, robber, killer etc.
People have to help you record your flaws.
You leave a habitual life of sleeping around with whoever, wherever and whenever
[11/4, 07:44] Odogwuakataaka: At this point, your spiritual position is mess and you worth nothing in the spirit.

[11/4, 07:45] Odogwuakataaka:
Sex in the dream may often occur as a result of the above explanations. It's even fair that way than it happens as a result of spiritual case whereby you are possessed by negative energies.
[11/4, 07:46] Odogwuakataaka: When you get possessed by negative energy and have sex in the dream, sorry!
"Sorry" wherever you are because you have finished.
Now look at why we have sex in the dream
[11/4, 07:48] Odogwuakataaka: Sex in the dreams happens and most occurs to affect our destiny. I mean, is the most mystic influence against ones dream
[11/4, 07:49] Odogwuakataaka: Remember, whatever attack been recorded on your destiny asked for your happiness
[11/4, 07:49] Odogwuakataaka: A woman who have sex frequently in the dream as result of spiritual cases, when she get married: won't have a child.
Why?

We have what is known as marine engagement. This engagement involves marine daughters and marine sons: which could be you and I.

We have discussed realms of originality which talked more about this.
Some people happens to come from marine world while some was initiated consciously and unconsciously.

Whichever be the the case, it promotes sex in the dream a situation by which marriage was involved.
Though some people are aware of their marine engagement, though they sometimes lack the ability to fight the course.
While others especially those who gained initiated unconsciously hardly take note of this ugly engagement.

[11/4, 07:51] Odogwuakataaka: A man that often have sex in the dream as a result of this spiritual case of been possessed hardly progress and achieve success no matter how hard he tried
[11/4, 07:51] Odogwuakataaka: Why?
[11/4, 07:52] Odogwuakataaka: Understand that during and after the sex, some of you woke up only to see sperms on the bed or pant unlike the ladies who only got weak and bored.
[11/4, 07:53] Odogwuakataaka: Don't ask me how I knew!
I am a spiritualist, these are spiritual affairs. So I should know better

[11/4, 07:53] Daniel Azibuike Owerri: Ride on Sir

[11/4, 07:54] Betty Lagos: ����������
[11/4, 07:54] Betty Lagos: We're listening sir

[11/4, 07:55] Odogwuakataaka: Do remember that I receive calls, text messages and mails every hour. All these are people calling and sending messages from different works of life introducing their individual reports. So I should tell better!

[11/4, 07:57] Odogwuakataaka: When you see yourself in this position, don't delay for solution.
Seek and consult for a spiritual assistance to help your deliverance. Only an ofeke (fool) accept to leave worthless life and seems okay with daily bread
[11/4, 08:02] Odogwuakataaka: Human shouldn't get satisfied with daily bread. We are not animal neither are we fishes. Even birds of heaven built net not only to sleep inside but to store food for herself: how much more human being. So don't think its natural for a man to leave from hands to mouth. Therefore don't be comfortable with it if you happens to find yourself in such condition: understand it's only possible and can only be possible as a result of your spiritual ignorant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2017
[11/4, 08:20] Odogwuakataaka: After sex in the dream and you woke up in the morning, perhaps its the first time of experience or it reoccurs after a period of so many months.
This is what you must do, try to remember the face in the dream to understand the dream. If it was unfamiliar face, okay. If it was a familiar face, okay!
Get a handful of sea/river sand and earth sand, handful of charcoal dust, and fetch a bucket/pale of water from same river (This you must bath with in the morning to mark an end to the ugly incidents).
Insert all inside the pale of water and face it (in nudity), say....
I have known you in life (call his/her name if it's familiar face) and have not had sexual affection with you. Coming to me in dream is what I can't accept for any reason, you have came and it has happened. Leave and returns no more. This affair can't deprived me any positive chances and opportunity. Am here to declare my innocent and redeem my honour. I shall leave not to suffer from any harm knowingly and unknowingly. Earth bear me witness, river bear me witness as I wash away any impending calamity as a result of this affection using ashes.
Start your bath.
Refuse to bath with any soap or sponge.
Do not clean your body after the bath.
(If it was unknown faces, using same application but your affirmation must go opposite the above direction)

[11/4, 08:22] Odogwuakataaka: We used sea/river sand here to regain our spiritual purity which was priced using sexuality.
[11/4, 08:24] Odogwuakataaka: We used earth sand here to wage any negative we might witness/experience as a result of the affairs as we live here on earth.
[11/4, 08:25] Odogwuakataaka: We used ashes to wash away physical negativity we might experience as repercussion
[11/4, 08:28] Odogwuakataaka: Running water must be use to unite the energies. These are forces that must work together for the same goal. We don't make use of pipe born water or bole whole water in such exercise to help effect
[11/4, 08:30] Odogwuakataaka: Understand that water is a powerful energy having mystic power for and above anything. We must understand this to help result. The most high, creator of everything created everything we see and experience today except water
[11/4, 08:31] Odogwuakataaka: Water was the first thing that existed
[11/4, 08:32] Odogwuakataaka: It existed on her own without nothing that caused her existence unlike other creatures
[11/4, 08:32] Odogwuakataaka: It dominated every where and have authority above everything
[11/4, 08:41] Odogwuakataaka: It was by mystic power of the most high that he has to cause a division among water that he created heaven and earth.
Genesis 1:1-2
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
[11/4, 08:41] Odogwuakataaka: Though this is not issue of the moment
[11/4, 08:42] Odogwuakataaka: We have to make it a topic discussions for the next moment but I have to bring the information to help knowledge
[11/4, 08:43] Odogwuakataaka: Why we must understand values and mystic power as found in water
[11/4, 08:44] Odogwuakataaka: Above you must do if you happened to found yourself in such position "sex in dream".

Click to read about mystery as seen in water
https://www.nairaland.com/4164626/creation-something-none-ever-told
Religion / Creation: Something None Has Ever Told You About Waters
by bunbit23.

If you experience frequent sex in the dream, consult your spiritualist
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
[11/2, 14:17] Nelson Enugu: Nice lecture. Sir what shall we do to avert the bad dreams and what shall we do to see the good ones manifested.

[11/4, 06:57] Odogwuakataaka: Dream as we have made known is such you can't predict. That's to say, its not in your position to choose or decide what to dream rather your dreams comes as it most pleases the angels.
As one of the spiritual affairs, you can't keep having good_good dreams or bad_bad dreams always but then; through spiritual practices and physical engagement: we can help dreams.
What do I mean?
[11/4, 06:59] Odogwuakataaka: Most times, we have dreams as a result of our consciousness. When the mind get trouble over a matter, it may effect our dream. This is why, we must learn not to worry about a thing too much
[11/4, 07:04] Odogwuakataaka: Learn to leave your life for tomorrow. Life of tomorrow always gives hope. And hope you must understand, promotes longevity.
Hope will ask you to ignore the minor today for tomorrow will be better. Hope ask you to work and wait for your wages. This is why a farmer has to starve himself to sow the little pieces of corn, millet and pumpkin in the ground and has to wait patiently as it grows and multiply the production.
Hope!
[11/4, 07:05] Odogwuakataaka: During the period of harvest, he has to harvest in multiple fold
[11/4, 07:05] Odogwuakataaka: Same happens to merchandise
[11/4, 07:06] Odogwuakataaka: So when we control our worries by giving our life a "hope", it helps our dreams
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 12:39am On Nov 12, 2017
[11/4, 07:07] Odogwuakataaka: You can help your dreams through prayer
[11/4, 07:07] Odogwuakataaka: Prayer rituals is another way we can take charge of our dreams
[11/4, 07:13] Odogwuakataaka: What one ask is what he get most times as an answer.
Galatians 6:7 says,
Do not be deceived, for whatever a man sow he shall reap.
That's to say, what you pray for comes to you.
Understanding this will help us take our spiritual positions to help our dreams. Work towards taking over your spiritual position. Your inability to do so left it vacant and open for enemies to trade in. And when they do, you have gone. It will have to affect your dreams as ofeke.
Your dreams won't be something to write home about. Today you have to dream about millipedes and snails. Tomorrow scorpions and snakes.
Next tomorrow cat and rat.
If they didn't chased you, they bite you.
[11/4, 07:26] Odogwuakataaka: These are things we must learn to understand. Just like the common saying, "however you made your bed, that's how you lie on it".
There are numerous benefits of spiritual exercise but ofeke (fool) never understand.
Some of us are so lazy in spiritual matters.
Very bad!
You have no excuse to die or give up when your life is at stake. If you must do that, you shall understand value of life after death.
Do whatever possible to save your life and don't live your life as if it's not worth living.
Life is precious which is why you can't afford to loose it as a result of ignorant.
Our life must have spiritual root for us to excel in all dealings
Jeremiah 17:5
“Thus says the Lord: ‘Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart turns away from the Lord.'”

[11/4, 07:27] Uche Abuja: My able GM may your days be long for making us see the sun at midnight, didn't have time during the lectures but read through over the night,this is a masterpiece
[11/4, 07:29] Uche Abuja: My dreams are Normally as a result of what I face during the day or my thoughts before sleep...Most are not bad dreams but my dreams come because whatever I dream at night happens the opposite way especially if I am bothered at achieving things but if I don't bother I don't dream
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 1:34am On Nov 13, 2017
[10/29, 14:07] Jude: One pastor was caught Lastweek in orsumogho anambra state with 2 human heads and d pastor do dy miracle sef

[10/30, 13:05] Odogwuakataaka: The purpose of the human head is for dominion and power not for miracle.
Things you must know!
He has a spell which he sacrifices human head to remain famous and have power over human being.
The spell is what many politicians, rich men and women does making it impossible to gain opposition in the society
[10/30, 13:07] Odogwuakataaka: In most villages, people could do it to remain the richest or the most fearful being.
Whatever purpose it was done, it remains effective unless destroyed
[10/30, 13:08] Odogwuakataaka: Its your duty to make available the human head annually for spiritual reinforcement(sacrifice).
[10/30, 13:09] Odogwuakataaka: Its not for miracle or prophesy, is not for healing or anything if not what I have made known
[10/30, 13:11] Odogwuakataaka: He is not the only one with such spells. Many people and powerful so called "man of God" are doing same. But he is unwise to take it home and must provide the head by him self
[10/30, 13:12] Odogwuakataaka: Its self when you leave it with the spiritualist that did the work. Pay for the services and have your result without much stress. Though am not encouraging evil but have to say things the well its done
[10/30, 13:13] Odogwuakataaka: When you do such spell and leave it to be controlled by your priest, he has the responsibility for every ritual sacrifice to guarantee the journey and successful provision upon head hunt
[10/30, 13:15] Odogwuakataaka: But sometimes they chose to take responsibility doing so instead of paying the priest for the assignment thus it will cost them so dear
[10/30, 13:15] Odogwuakataaka: This is life and the world where we are
[10/30, 13:15] Odogwuakataaka: Its happening and must have to happen on daily basis
[10/30, 13:15] Odogwuakataaka: Many left their home but never returned
[10/30, 13:16] Odogwuakataaka: Many went for a visit but never returned
[10/30, 13:16] Odogwuakataaka: Whichever way it happened, we should take it as possibilities seen in the world.
[10/30, 13:17] Odogwuakataaka: Everyone can't be evil likewise everyone can't be good
[10/30, 13:18] Odogwuakataaka: There must be evil and good people. But you were asked to be good. Don't join evil and never promote evil
[10/30, 13:18] Odogwuakataaka: Most evil men and women are evil as a result of lack of spiritual knowledge
[10/30, 13:19] Odogwuakataaka: If they had had the opportunity you have today, perhaps they would be good
[10/30, 13:19] Odogwuakataaka: Be wise and take wise steps in all your dealings
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by IAMJojo(m): 3:10am On Nov 13, 2017
@bunbit23 GM,i had a dream,i was in a fenced building,i didnt see the other faces but i know i was given something to drink,there was mention of one of the materials we used for wenesday sacrifice,angel's oil and i tink mix with some from snake in jar,i was told i was lucky i was being given to dream,thats much i can remember,i woke up relived myself and to type dis,am i in trouble?

1 Like

Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2017
IAMJojo:
@bunbit23 GM,i had a dream,i was in a fenced building,i didnt see the other faces but i know i was given something to drink,there was mention of one of the materials we used for wenesday sacrifice,angel's oil and i tink mix with some from snake in jar,i was told i was lucky i was being given to dream,thats much i can remember,i woke up relived myself and to type dis,am i in trouble?

The "fence" here talks about blockage, barrier, bridge (spiritual bondages).
The dream was well defined yet you asked to know the interpretations.

Your inability to see other face because of the fence talks about spiritual bondage.
Telling you that there's something blocking your success, favour, progress, prosperity and future.

To help the deliverance, you were given archangel Michael oil which we have used on our previous ritual and to be use in the next ritual (been the second).

You are not in trouble as may like to know. You are safe!
Only that there are forces working against you which must get away from your path before you have success in your dealing.

This you can't do by your power or might: that was why the oil and other ritual materials was brought to you asking you to drink for possibilities.
Keep fit angels!

Michael is our archangel of war. With his mighty golden sword he defeated Satan the enemy. Michael never relent to deliver us from evil, to deliver us from the hands of oppressors.
This is why we must learn to lean on his power fro divine breakthrough.
@light house of wisdom is where knowledge rules: thus we say angels guide!
More light to your path!
So I note it be!

(Start you second deliverance ritual from bad luck)
Check the topic photo attachment on our page to see why we are here.

Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
[11/12, 08:36] Lizzy Lagos: I saw dat my dad died and we were trying to carry his body to mortuary,
On our way going,d corps fell and scatter, I mean his body
[11/12, 08:37] Lizzy Lagos: And he has died 2 years ago

[11/12, 08:42] Odogwuakataaka: The gods are wise!
[11/12, 08:43] Odogwuakataaka: The things of the spirit can only be made known to people who are in the spirits
[11/12, 08:51] Odogwuakataaka: Let your brothers know and take care of paternal assets/belongings in a way that it won't bring disunity to the family's
[11/12, 08:52] Odogwuakataaka: Your father ( his spirit) shall not accept it if it must happens
[11/12, 08:53] Odogwuakataaka: In the dream, the family was warned to take care of family matters very careful so that it won't have to tie the house apart
[11/12, 08:53] Odogwuakataaka: The Fathers corpse in the dream represent the united family
[11/12, 08:55] Odogwuakataaka: The togetherness as witnessed where the family were taking the body to mortuary talks about family unity
[11/12, 08:55] Odogwuakataaka: The scatter of the corpse on the way talks about disappointment/unfulfilled programme.
Not reaching the destination (been the mortuary) for the purpose is a sign for possible disappointment and disunity among the brothers and sister's: the household if care is not taken.
[11/12, 08:57] Odogwuakataaka: Here I rest my interpretations.
Angels guide!

[11/12, 09:07] Lizzy Lagos: Wow
Thanks so much Sir
[11/12, 09:24] Lizzy Lagos: I really appreciate sir
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2017
[11/21, 08:36] Sam Calabar: GM good morning pls pls I have a dream how I own cars but it was all spoil car I look for macanic everywhere I could not fyn before I woke up,what does it means?

[11/21, 09:05] Odogwuakataaka: You are more like a lost sheep without a Shepherd. You need a guardian to fulfil your earthly ministry.
The cars represents talents. With car you can move from place to place. Your talents would take you to places.
But when the cars are not in order, the movement becomes impossible. That was why you wandered searching for a mechanic to help fix the faulty cars.
You need a spiritual mentor. A director to help your spiritual journey as a pastor. Upon finding him/her, you will go to places.
Mathew 5:13
"You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
[11/22, 11:17] Ifeanyi Abuja: Concerning Dreams....i had a dream: On my dream someone connected me to the vice president and he have us money to share. Even though the vice president gave us money to share he gave me extra 1000 naira before leaving. GM how do I interpret it do that goof things will not pass me by
[11/22, 11:18] Ifeanyi Abuja: In the dream also I was with a towel coming outside from the house I grew up in Cameroon. I saw my friends from university one greeted me the other was not smiling at me

[11/22, 18:45] Odogwuakataaka: The gods are wise!
Someone giving you money in the dream to share to other people did not speak good about you.
It means what we call "akpata atufuo" in igbo land.
We only experience such dreams when there's an attack on our finance/upon our poor financial state.

When the going is okay, no one shall give you money in the dream for you to share to others rather you earn and share yourself. Give whoever you wish to give.

You have to work hard otherwise those that suppose to help you gain financial freedom will have to abandon you only to console you with a little token when you complain bitterly.
Where you are today is not where you were meant to be. You have people that has money and much connection yet you can't boast having money.
This was why he has to give you #1000 note later irrespective the excesses.
Not receiving desired merit!
[11/22, 18:49] Odogwuakataaka: The one that greeted stands for friends that laugh at you and the one that did not laugh at you stands for good friends who aren't happy for your state of been.
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2017
[11/21, 18:23] Odogwuakataaka: Whatever you eat and drink in the dream be it garri, sugar, banana, sweet, soft drink, beer, wine, near and fish: all spelt evil
[11/21, 18:24] Odogwuakataaka: We have taught you what to do immediately you woke up from bed
[11/21, 18:25] Odogwuakataaka: Its impossible for one to eat in the dream upon spiritual balance/purity
[11/21, 18:26] Odogwuakataaka: You only eat and drink in the dream a period you are down in the spirits
[11/21, 18:27] Odogwuakataaka: eating and drinking in the dream never talked good about ones talent, purpose, future and carrier
[11/21, 18:27] Odogwuakataaka: Watch closely over your appointment the period you ate or drank in the dream
[11/21, 18:29] Odogwuakataaka: For example you had a discussion with someone this afternoon over a contract or job employment and he promised/assured you to come back tomorrow
[11/21, 18:30] Odogwuakataaka: If you sleep this night to drink or eat in the dream
[11/21, 18:30] Odogwuakataaka: Ugly excuses and disappointment follows immediately as you meet up the appointment the following day
[11/21, 18:31] Odogwuakataaka: To eat and drink in the dream has to do with monitoring spirit
[11/21, 18:31] Odogwuakataaka: In Igbo, we call it "iri amara na nro".
[11/21, 18:32] Odogwuakataaka: Is just like eating your cake
[11/21, 18:32] Odogwuakataaka: You don't eat your case to have it
[11/21, 18:33] Odogwuakataaka: It's a spiritual thing.
Ofeke won't understand!
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
[11/24, 11:53] Oluwaseyi Ketu: Good morning sir
[11/24, 11:53] Oluwaseyi Ketu: I really want to appreciate what the most High God has bn using to do to save people's life.
[11/24, 11:53] Oluwaseyi Ketu: I thank God that since I joined the group I have since some changes in my life expecially the dream aspect
[11/24, 11:53] Oluwaseyi Ketu: I really wish u can have time sir to read through my story. It is really making me to get more confused about so many things.
[11/24, 11:53] Oluwaseyi Ketu: My eyes have opened now and realize that there are some things one does not just take with levity hand and I don't care attitude. I remember when I was in secondary school and even my university days, I use to have some terrible dreams that I didn't count. I think is all these that have accumulated to what has affect my life now. Dreams such have having sex, eating different kinds of food and even picking snail in the dream.
I thank God and you that since I have following some of your teaching I found out that the dreams have stopped infact I reject food anytime I'm offered one in the dream now.

[11/24, 12:30] Odogwuakataaka: More light you your path!
Angels guide!
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by Kingstel(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Pls dont leave this thread.

We need more posts.
Re: Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams by bunbit23: 2:17am On Nov 26, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Only! / Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. / YAHOO BOYS FORMAT: How Romance Scams Work (all You Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.