Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? (18353 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? by 4vaglowing(f): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2007
One of my friends told me that when she was a lilttle girl, around the age of 6 or 8, she was raped by her family friend's driver. She was an old man like in his 40's then.  embarassed. She didn't have pains. Then she remembered that she in her childhood again, around the age of 10, as a lil. girl trying to be sneaking, and playful, had times where she had males input their penis in her vagina ( not at the same time or same day) but it happened for a while. She doesn't remember having orgasm( which i don't think is possible at that age). And ever since then, no sexual intercourse with anyone and she is now 20. She does have orgasm when she's been touched, kissed etc but doesn't have sex because she still considers herself a virgin. Do you think she is a virgin
Re: Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? by OmoEko1(f): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2007
@ THE TOPIC
DAMN HORRIBLE CHILDHOOD AND IT SO SAD sad sad
HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO HEARTLESS LIKE

ANYWAY SHE IS NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE, BECAUSE THE MOMENT SHE WAS RAPED SHE LOST IT.
Re: Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? by NiteAngel(m): 12:13am On Feb 22, 2007
It's called secondary virginity. The hymen is broken but she has decided to stay away from sex to re-live the experience of being a virgin.
Re: Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? by OmoEko1(f): 12:16am On Feb 22, 2007
Nite Angel:

It's called secondary virginity. The hymen is broken but she has decided to stay away from sex to re-live the experience of being a virgin.
are a vey funny sha, becos i don't know what is secondary virginity. ***hummmmmm i guess u fromed that***
so that goes for someone that didn't have sex in 1yr too wink
Re: Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? by hotangel2(f): 4:27am On Feb 22, 2007
My psychology teacher said that some people, after being raped, sorta erase the 'rape-act', by re-virginizing themseleves.

You know, you don't want to think about it again, and you just can't stand the fact that you had lost your virginity to someone you didn't choose to lose it to.

Your friend, has just told herself and will stick to telling herself that she's still a virgin.  Virginity is defined in many ways my dear.

Your friend is a virgin in her own little way.

Is she still a virgin according to me? Well, NO. Because whether or not she wants to believe it, a penis got into her and she had sex (although it wasn't willingly, and i feel for her on that -- some people are just evil).
Re: Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? by uspry1(f): 4:39am On Feb 22, 2007
No it does not consider her a virgin!
Re: Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? by Free(f): 4:50am On Feb 22, 2007
yea its sad

but she still aint no virgin
Re: Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? by nduleme(m): 7:38am On Feb 22, 2007
She is certainly not a virgin
Re: Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? by Akinagirl(f): 4:53am On May 25, 2007
thats horrible i can relate, but shes not a virgin embarassed people are so creul
Re: Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? by niceuzor: 5:02am On May 25, 2007
uhmm what make u think so? wink
Re: Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? by McDoe(m): 9:33am On May 25, 2007
Nite Angel:

Good schooling! But Nite-angel, when have u become a male?
Re: Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? by otuwe(f): 9:41am On May 25, 2007
have u ever thought of the fact that a virgin is not a just person that still has hymen intact

a person can be termed a virgin if non of her female reproductive organ has used .

if no sperm has ferterlised in her body,
if she has never had orgasm,
if she has never had sex at a stage where these organs have developed

THEN SHE IS A VIRGIN.

Being a virgin goes beyond keep the hymen intact. As far as im concerned, the girl's body is still virginal so she is a VIRGIN.

lets not generalise things. what do u now call a girl whose hymen is intact but who is a Mouth Action expert or a LovePeddler who only does it from behind, i dont want to hear you say virgin here ok
Re: Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? by Youngpo413: 8:49pm On May 26, 2013
She is now a retired virgin.
Re: Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? by 1010101: 11:09pm On May 26, 2013
Wow.. What a terrible thing to do to a 6 year old. What a world. I really don't get it
Re: Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:49am On May 27, 2013
But this can only be better defined by that Nairaland Virgin. Where the hell is that experienced virgin?
Re: Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:30am On May 27, 2013
technically. she is a virgin even a g of 18 dat already had sex can still revirginz.
Re: Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? by nairalad: 12:23pm On May 27, 2013
It only depends on one's definition of virgin.
Re: Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? by Monicasque(f): 12:27pm On May 27, 2013
no honey technically she is not a virgin anymore but everything is all in the mind. if she keeps telling herself that she is a virgin then she is a virgin even if its only in her mind but she can be feeling as one. We control everything just with our minds. Anyway do you know the meaning of ''virgin''
Re: Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2013
Monicasque: no honey technically she is not a virgin anymore but everything is all in the mind. if she keeps telling herself that she is a virgin then she is a virgin even if its only in her mind but she can be feeling as one. We control everything just with our minds. Anyway do you know the meaning of ''virgin''

ya sure but mind over body and remember nobody dies a V coz life Bleep the hell out of every one.

(1) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You / / Eat My Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.