Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,016 members, 7,806,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions (3236 Views)

Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents / Nigerian Entrepreneurs Who Are Doing Nigeria And Africa Proud / Nigeria's Notable Entrepreneurs Who Are "Under 30" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by Mrcontractor007(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
NOA MINTZ

NETWORTH- $500,000

The business: Nannies by Noa is a full-service childcare agency, serving families in New York City and the Hamptons.
In 20 years, I will be … “In a business that places a premium on customer service. I anticipate I will be working on a venture that was triggered by a problem and created from a solution — and that may be Nannies by Noa, which is only four years old.”
Best advice I’ve ever received: “From my middle school principal: ‘Early is on time, on time is late, and late is unacceptable.’”
2. George Matus, foun

Re: See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by Mrcontractor007(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
GEORGE MATUS

NETWORTH- $250,000

The business: Teal sells commercial drones, and its first product is a battery-operated, camera-equipped unmanned aerial vehicle that reaches speeds of 70 mph. Matus has raised $2.8 million in seed funding and is a Thiel Fellow .
In 20 years, I will be … “Involved in leading edge technologies and at the forefront of their creation. And hopefully, in 20 years, I’ll be able to own a Tesla, too.”
Best advice I’ve ever received: “When I was really little, my parents kept telling me to find what I love.”
Re: See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by Mrcontractor007(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
MUKAILA UMER

NET- $50,000
The business: Me & the Bees sells lemonade that uses flaxseed and local honey as a sweetener, and can be found in retailers like Whole Foods and Wegmans. A portion of the profits go to organizations dedicated to save honeybees from extinction.
In 20 years, I will be … “A social entrepreneur. I want to have graduated from college and continue teaching families and kids about entrepreneurship. Hopefully by then, I would have saved the bees and found a new problem to solve.”
Best advice I’ve ever received: “From my parents: they always tell me to dream big and that I can do anything I want, so I translated that into ‘Beelieve.’”

Re: See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by Mrcontractor007(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mihir Garimella, creator of
Firefly

The business: Firefly is a low-cost, intelligent drone for first-responders that can enter and explore dangerous environments to find people who are trapped.
In 20 years, I will be … “Leading ambitious, high-impact research projects and trying to bring them to the market. My future is still pretty open, and I’m not sure exactly what I’ll work on, but I do know that I want to use computer science and robotics to make a difference.”
Best advice I’ve ever received: “Dig into problems that I see or experience.”

Re: See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by Mrcontractor007(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Moziah “Mo” Bridges, founder of Mo’s Bow

NET-$90,000
The business: Mo’s Bows offers colorful, handmade ties and men’s accessories that are sold in various retail stores nationwide, including partnerships with Bloomingdale’s and Neiman Marcus.
In 20 years, I will be … “The owner of a very big international clothing company that makes and sells clothes for men, women, and children.”
Best advice I’ve ever received: “The best advice came from my mentor Daymond John of Shark Tank. He told me to ‘Stay true to your brand,’ and that is important to remember because there are a lot of different opportunities that come to me, but they may not be the best for me or the mission of my company.”

Re: See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by Mrcontractor007(m): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
6. Rachel Zietz, founder of
Gladiator Lacrosse
Courtesy Rachel Zietz

NET- $1 MILLION
The business: Gladiator Lacrosse sells lacrosse equipment, including backyard goals and rebounders. Zietz says the company is on target to exceed $2 million in revenue this year.
In 20 years, I will be … “Doing something business-related. I don’t know what the future will hold for me in 20 years, but I hope that I can look back and say that I somehow left my mark in the sport of lacrosse.”
Best advice I’ve ever received: “To always be determined to do what you want.

Re: See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by Mrcontractor007(m): 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
. Ben Pasternak, founder & CEO of Flogg

NET- $2 MILLION

The business: Flogg is a social community and virtual marketplace for teens where they can sell, buy and barter items within their network.
In 20 years, I will be … “Changing the world, building the next Apple.”
Best advice I’ve ever received: “One of my mentors Chris Smith told me to drop out of high school and move to NYC. I did and have no regrets.”

Re: See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by Mrcontractor007(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Shubham Banerjee, founder of
Braigo Labs

NET- $800,000
The business: Braigo Labs offers low-cost Braille printers to help the visually impaired. The latest model uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to automatically print text from a website and translate it into Braille.
In 20 years, I will be … “In the field of a merge between technology and medicine. Surgical procedures with robotics or human health would be great for me.”
Best advice I’ve ever received: “Be humble,” and “Innovate for the right reasons — money is not one of them.”

Re: See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by Mrcontractor007(m): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Cory Nieves, founder and CEO of Mr. Cory’s Cookies

NET- $100,000
The business: Mr. Cory’s Cookies are all-natural, homemade cookies with no preservatives. They are sold through his website, and he has a number of corporate clients, including Macy’s,
Aetna and Citibank.
In 20 years, I will be … “The CEO of Mr. Cory’s Cookies, and grow the business into a multi-billion-dollar brand. I also want to be an angel investor, a chef and help people all around the world.”
Best advice I’ve ever received: “Stay humble, never give up and always dream of six impossible things.”

Re: See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by Mrcontractor007(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
Isabella Dymalovski, founder of Luv Ur Skin

NET - $200,000

The business: Luv Ur Skin is a natural skin-care line for girls developed with botanical ingredients. It includes body lotion, lip gloss, nail polish, moisturizers and more.
In 20 years, I will be … “Either running my own successful business or being in a show on Broadway!”
Best advice I’ve ever received: “Listen.”

Re: See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by Mrcontractor007(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benjamin “Kickz” Kapelushnik, founder of
Sneakerdon.com

NET - $120,000

The business : Sneakerdon.com is an online sneaker resale marketplace that caters to fans of high-end exclusive, rare and limited sneakers. With a roster of celebrity clients including DJ Khaled, it’s estimated Kapelushnik will bring in about $1 million in sales this year.
In 20 years, I will be … “This, but even more.”
Best advice I’ve ever received: “The best advice was from my mom: ‘Follow your dream and your passion.’”

Re: See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by Mrcontractor007(m): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Logan Guleff, food entrepreneur and winner of MasterChef Junior (season 2)

NET- $250,000

The business: Guleff has a line of spice blends called “Logan’s Rub,” which has expanded to include steak and egg seasonings. He also runs an underground supper club, where he cooks for small parties.
In 20 years, I will be … “A college graduate. Then I plan to be a celebrity chef with at least one of my own television shows. I hope my books are selling well. I know my spice blends will be on every shelf. Maybe I will also be helping NASA explore the best way to colonize Mars. I really think I can help with the food for space travel!”
Best advice I’ve ever received: “First from my Mom, ‘If I can dream it, I can achieve it.’ Then from Chef [Gordon] Ramsay, ‘Find my own standard of excellence and stick to it!’”

Re: See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by Mrcontractor007(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Aaron Easaw, serial entrepreneur and founder of
ACE Venture Capital

NET - $1 MILLION
The business: ACE Venture Capital is a VC firm dedicated to investing and supporting entrepreneurs under the age of 30.
In 20 years, I will be … “Doing something completely different. At that point, I’d like to focus on an industry that really interests me.”
Best advice I’ve ever received: “Don’t dwell on the past. Learn from your mistakes and move on.”

Re: See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by Mrcontractor007(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benjamin Stern, founder and CEO of Nohbo

NET - $2 MILLION
The business: Nohbo produces single-use, water-soluble balls containing personal care products such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash, or shaving cream. The product seeks to offer consumers an alternative wasteful plastic packaging.
In 20 years, I will be … “Doing the same thing I’m doing right now: building, growing, and investing in businesses.”
Best advice I’ve ever received: “The best business advice I’ve ever heard is the repetitive tone of my business partner and attorney, Matthew Gernstein saying, ‘You have nothing yet ’til… (always something more).’”

Re: See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by Mrcontractor007(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ollie Forsyth, serial entrepreneur and founder of
The Budding Entrepreneur Club

NET - $175,000
The business: The Budding Entrepreneur Club is an invitation-only entrepreneurs’ community for entrepreneurial individuals in the UK. Membership costs 25 euros a month. Its founder started Ollie’s Shop, an online jewelry and gift boutique.
In 20 years, I will be … “Building The Budding Entrepreneur Network up and adding umbrella companies to the portfolio.”
Best advice I’ve ever received: “If someone tells you your idea is not going to work, make it your mission to prove them wrong.”

Re: See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by raymondFirstborn(m): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
Re: See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by eezeribe(m): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
OK
Re: See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by Mission2prosper: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
raymondFirstborn:
lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
Thanks for this. We need to make making clean money attractive.Instead of promoting fraudsters. Please do one about Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
lalasticlala , mynd44, seun. pls help push this guys thread to front page
Re: See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by All4good: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
99% from UK and America
Re: See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions by WebSurfer(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lalasticlala and mynd44 will not see a thread like this

(1) (Reply)

. / I Need Scraps Metal Properties To Buy From Companies.preferable In Portharcourt / Get Invitation Letter To Europe And America Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.