Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? (1756 Views)

Help Me Make Choice Between These Cars / Which Should I Choose Amongst These Cars And Why? / Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by FMary(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
I have a budget of 1m and need a tokunbo or Nigerian used car.

Meanwhile I have these 3 options for now.

1. 2002 model Mercedes Benz clk 200 (tokunbo)
2. 2007 model Passat (Nigerian use)
3. 2006 model Volkswagen Tiguan (Nigerian use)

All three cars are priced at 1million Naira.

Which of them should I buy and why do you think so?

You can add yours if you have one.

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by Kufie(m): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Three different categories. A coupe, sedan and crossover. How do you intend to use your new car? What purpose will it be serving?
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by ebujany(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benz has high maintenance. I would GI with the Passat if its in good condition

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by Anchor84: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
If you are a 1st timer,pls go for Toyota Camry.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by FMary(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kufie:
Three different categories. A coupe, sedan and crossover. How do you intend to use your new car? What purpose will it be serving?

Private family car
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by FMary(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Anchor84:

I may not find a neat Camry for 1m
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by Kufie(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
FMary:

Private family car

Family car then the CLK should be struck out. The Volkswagens on the other hand are very delicate cars so they need a meticulous owner. Can you do that?

What's your location? 1m can get you something more reliable and easy on the pocket
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by FMary(m): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kufie:

Family car then the CLK should be struck out. The Volkswagens on the other hand are very delicate cars so they need a meticulous owner. Can you do that?

What's your location? 1m can get you something more reliable and easy on the pocket

Abuja but I don't mind asking my brother to inspect for me if I see something good in Lagos.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by sledge001(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
[aquote author=ebujany post=62001939]Benz has high maintenance. I would GI with the Passat if its in good condition[/quote]
No sir. I disagree with you on that. Benz does not have high maintenance cost. I will only discourage the Benz cos it's a coupe : for family use ain't too convenient.
However, if you're going for any of the VW make sure the electrical system has not been tampered with.
Good luck
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by Kufie(m): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
FMary:

Abuja but I don't mind asking my brother to inspect for me if I see something good in Lagos.

Not to worry. I'll show you a few options in Abuja you can check out. Please you must do your inspection as I don't know the owners personally. Feel free to send a message on WhatsApp if you're okay with this. My phone number is in my signature.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by Kufie(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Just came across a 2004 Registered Toyota Corolla that suits your budget. If you have time to check it out, I'll send you the number to call. The car is in Abuja.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by Anchor84: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
FMary:

I may not find a neat Camry for 1m
u could conviniently get a clean Reg 2001 Camry ull enjoy very well for less dan 1m.i sold Mine for 900k den about 2months back
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by SenJoe(m): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
If you would not mind, I can get you a good Reg 03 Toyota Camry for your budget in Abuja
08066700560 - Calls and Sms.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by idu1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
I don't like any of those cars you mention there.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by ejembi28(m): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
GBAM
TO AVOID STORY THAT TOUCH,
TOYOTA ALL THE WAY
Anchor84:

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by ogtavia(m): 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
FMary:

is the clk still available?
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:01am On Mar 20, 2018
ebujany:
Benz has high maintenance. I would GI with the Passat if its in good condition
if you don't know what to say pls keep shut. How does a Mercedes have high maintenance? Pls don't say what you have no idea about.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:03am On Mar 20, 2018
FMary:

Private family car
a Mercedes CLK is not a family car. It's a cruise around town car. Go for any of the other two not a coupe
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:04am On Mar 20, 2018
idu1:
I don't like any of those cars you mention there.
did he say he wants to but for you? Your preference is yours. He has his.
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by ogtavia(m): 3:47am On May 12, 2018
FMary:

please where did you see that mercedes benz clk200 kompressor for a price of #1m.?
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by FMary(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2018
Sorry I don't even remember where I saw it online maybe jiji or so. I bought something else last November.

ogtavia:

please where did you see that mercedes benz clk200 kompressor for a price of #1m.?
Re: Which Of These Cars Should I Buy? by ogtavia(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2018
FMary:
Sorry I don't even remember where I saw it online maybe jiji or so. I bought something else last November.

Alright. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale!!! Very Clean 05 Toyota Rav4 Reg For Jst 1.1m See Pix... / Tokunbo 2014 Honda Accord Sport Edition / ######### Clean Mint 013/2014 Mercedes-benz G65///AMG -B-R-A-B-U-S..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.