Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA (52078 Views)

Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas / Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies / Meet The Heir Of Osama Bin Laden Being Hunted By The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by hassan4: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
The CIA just released a shocking video of Osama Bin Laden's son who has been under surveillance and scrutiny for a while now. The young Osama on several occassion vowed to take off where his dad left and promised to attack the United States in the near future.

Source: http://castgist.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24991

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBHAVUkd7F4

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
Does being the son of a criminal makes you a criminal?
I doubt it.This guy is not a terrorist...

He is the devil himself! See those eyes. This one go shoot person finish go watch tales by moonlight

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by hassan4: 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Next what?
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by AntiWailer: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
They will smoke him out.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by XXLDICK(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
These ones are not like Boko Haram oh. This ones hit strategic places strategically

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by EmekaBlue(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Allahu akbar
Osama things d Usa nightmare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by nNEOo(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Your father was a great man

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Seen
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Okay.
But did Osama truly die? sad
Why did they not show us his body after death like they did to the likes of Gaddafi, Escobar and Saddam Hussein? undecided

19 Likes

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Makanjuola89: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
why is he under surveillance? Pls leave the young man alone o.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by pfijacobs(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
I was due for my visa reallocation to the us last year.. got to the embassy and was due for my interview... As I was about to be interviewed.. I noticed the guy in front of me had a beard, a turban and a back pack... I started sweating... But I didn't wanna jump to conclusions yet so I codedly listened to his interview
V.O: hello there, how can I help you
BEARDMAN: I Need to get into the US
V.O: *(looks at his appearance and then quickly at the backpack)*. Errrrrm what for
BEARDMAN: I need to deliver a message for my father
V.O: what's your name?
BEARDMAN: Mohammed
V.0: surname
*At this point my BP was getting high... I began to notice that one red light was blinking from the open part of his back pack... Hot urine was boiling in my bladder.. I decided to go to the bathroom when I heard
BEARDMAN: BIN- LADEN

I didn't even wait to hear the remaining.... I ran for my dear life with my eyes closed... I didn't stop till I got to CMS... I cannot go and die now

*Na joke o

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Mchldons: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Who knows his the invoice app works ..I have registered
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by nNEOo(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
IamDino:
Okay.
But did Osama truly die? sad

He's alive

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by philkay(m): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
ok
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by tlops(m): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
looking good, I hope he does not take after his father in the business of terrorism. shocked cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Seeker17(m): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
They better do the needful before he bails out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by HMZi: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
OSAMA.....you dead!!!!
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Cyynthialove(f): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
IZZZLAMBAD !!

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by JoNach: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Try it .. ul join ur papa for inside ocean

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by 2shure: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
isis and shekau a.k.a mario with 9lives
wont like this.
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by astereex(m): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Why is he under surveillance som1 asked. I believe by now his new wife and inlaws are automatically under surveillance too. Trust U.S
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by breakeven: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Too bad. That means the same fate await him.
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
SEE D GUY SMILE SEF........MAKE DEM PADI AM OOOOO... SNAKE PIKIN DEY WICKED PASS SNAKE OOOO..
WE NO WANT TROUBLE JOIN DOSE ONES WEY DON DEY OOOOO

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
The bad men
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by emolala(m): 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by Kendroid: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Men of the underworld angry angry
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by ALAYORMII: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
If a camera can get to him then definitely a bullet can get to him

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by chuose2: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
This is all the product of the most peaceful religion on earth.

Jesus died for Christians to live. grin
They murder to make their god happy sad
angry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by lollmaolol(m): 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
The handsome young man said nothing about blowing up anywhere.

Just a man.with family and friends all over him. Just didn't see any of his wives around him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

cummando:
Does being the son of a criminal makes you a criminal?
I doubt it.This guy is not a terrorist...

He is the devil himself! See those eyes. This one go shoot person finish go watch tales by moonlight

Can you read at all dude?
Even with his vow to continue where the devil of his father left? !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by midehi2(f): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
CIA hmmmmmmmmmm
It will be better ok
SSS, KGB, MI7, CIA or MOSSAD?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America / Females Entering Ugandan Stadium Were Searched And Checked Like This / Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.