Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy (19308 Views)

7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode / 7 Video Games Villains Who Deserves Their Own Video Games / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Investorbj: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
GTA.. The game of my childhood and even my adult life cuz that was the only mission game I got with soccer when I get off my ps4 early this year.
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by pilarnig(m): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
You forgot, assassin creed...
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Strobe(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
The only games i recognize are grand theft and god of war

1 Like

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by BabaIjebuXL(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
Amosjaj:
I love being a bad guy in video games

How I wish I can be that bad in real life

You can mate,please get a gun,cutlass or even a kitchen knife and hit the mall or any market close to you "you know what to do"...i promise you your matter go hit front page on NL.

1 Like

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by trigonometry: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
saraki2019:
what is the value of his post
to
nigerian youth

sad pathetic muthafucka............. get a life

2 Likes

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by ugolinze123(m): 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
saraki2019:
what is the value of his post
to
nigerian youth
Atleast trying to divert our attentions from the zoo a little bit to see the oda side of life...if u are a GAMER u will understand me.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by ibroxman1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
cheesy
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by coldnigger(m): 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
saraki2019:
what is the value of his post to nigerian youth
Oga dey ur side
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by NezoLee19: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
ExAngel007:
god of war!!!
love the game. my brother taught me how to play
I love you already. I don't play God of war but salute to a gamer girl
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Stevengerd(m): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
Scarface
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by bamdly(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
love the post and i know pple will ignore it cos it is not bobrisky news
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Yhemit(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
bamdly:
love the post and i know pple will ignore it cos it is not bobrisky news

funny guy...
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Aadetola1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
I know this is off-topic but there's a mission in gta san andreas that am stucked on:reunitining the families. When the ak-47 got jammed and the helicopter cuts off the head of the cop,the game hangs at the banner that reads 'A taste of things to come'.
Pls does anyone have any solution to this?
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by piagetskinner(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
I haven't still finished that prototype... I got stuck in one stage like that...

I would like to play farcry again
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by piagetskinner(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
saraki2019:
what is the value of his post to nigerian youth
so we should be discussing APC...those good for nothing thieves
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Shaw007(m): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
Vasaratti16:
GOD OF WAR

You are Kratos, berserk Spartan and the unholy terror of the ancient Greece. r
best Action-adventure game Ever cool cool cool cool cool

just watch this gameplay trailer for the 2018 God of war tori oloun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOE2BVRCUkM

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by love23401: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
god of war for sale ,, ps4
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by heybee72(m): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Aadetola1:
I know this is off-topic but there's a mission in gta san andreas that am stucked on:reunitining the families. When the ak-47 got jammed and the helicopter cuts off the head of the cop,the game hangs at the banner that reads 'A taste of things to come'.
I've got the solution.... GOOGLE grin grin
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by officialfestus(m): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
Aadetola1:
use cheat
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by CynthiaChi(f): 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
GTA and The Godfather.... Sweeeeeet games
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Aadetola1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
heybee72:

I've got the solution.... GOOGLE grin grin
If I had seen the solution on google,I wouldnt be asking for it here! So dont tell me what I know.
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Augustap(f): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Vasaratti16:
GTA (all of them)

People were shocked in 2001 when Grand Theft Auto III landed on the PlayStation 2 and put players in control of a criminal who could unleash all manner of sins on the unsuspecting citizenry of Liberty City. Five games into the series and we take it for granted now, but for years the franchise was notorious for letting players give into all manner of destructive impulses.
If you follow the main story line in any of the games, you’ll do plenty of awful things to the cast of criminals that make up the games. But lest I forget, the good guys are the cops, the ones who try to protect innocent civilians from coming to harm as you drive on sidewalks and get into gunfights in broad daylight we all know what the cops end into. You might be the protagonist but one thing is for sure.... you’re not the good guy.
The only game in which the ambulance kills more people than it saves grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Opeakins(m): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
my love 4 GTA SA
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by fowlyansh181(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
piagetskinner:
I haven't still finished that prototype... I got stuck in one stage like that...

I would like to play farcry again
finished the part 1 and 2 of prototype.. finished far cry 4 , sadly I killed pagan , who seemed to be the best out of all..
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Silensa(m): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Op did you forget gangster crime city or nah only me play that game?
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by fowlyansh181(m): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Aadetola1:
you must have activated and saved with a riot cheat enabled or any cheat that directly affects the civilians , or you must have used trainers at some point
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by fowlyansh181(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
You guys forgot watch dogs , you might have been a vigilante but you are still a fixer causing mayhem with CTOs
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Aadetola1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
fowlyansh181:
you must have activated and saved with a riot cheat enabled or any cheat that directly affects the civilians , or you must have used trainers at some point
Maybe that's it,any solution to that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History / Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence / How Do I Make Luis Suarez Bite? (FIFA 2014 Playstation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.