Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy (19310 Views)

7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode / 7 Video Games Villains Who Deserves Their Own Video Games / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by SenorFax(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2017
I saw Farcry, you don't play as villain in Farcry, but as the good guy.
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by georgeben205(m): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
Aadetola1:

Maybe that's it,any solution to that?
bruh there is no solution to saving a riot cheat in gta sa, ure officially screwed. there are many cheats that can't be deactivated and also saves with ur save file, too bad riot is one of em.
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Aadetola1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
georgeben205:
bruh there is no solution to saving a riot cheat in gta sa, ure officially screwed. there are many cheats that can't be deactivated and also saves with ur save file, too bad riot is one of em.
thats the end of gta sa for me.
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by georgeben205(m): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
Aadetola1:
thats the end of gta sa for me.
Lol, you can still start afresh and do it. i have ended gta sa 4 times already. just mind the kind of cheats u do, or don't save ur game when u do em.
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Aadetola1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
georgeben205:
Lol, you can still start afresh and do it. i have ended gta sa 4 times already. just mind the kind of cheats u do, or don't save ur game when u do em.
ok I think I will try again without the cheats but thats gonna be hard.
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by georgeben205(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
Aadetola1:
ok I think I will try again without the cheats but thats gonna be hard.
not really. but u can still use cheats like unlimited ammo, health cheat, money cheat that'll be ok.
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Aadetola1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
georgeben205:
not really. but u can still use cheats like unlimited ammo, health cheat, money cheat that'll be ok.
ok thanks
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by GameGod(m): 7:54am On Dec 19, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Prototype

Prototype puts you in the shoes of Alex Mercer, a young man
that wakes up in an
experimental facility owned by the company Gentek. Mercer gains destructive superhuman powers through an outbreak of the BLACKLIGHT Virus. Along the way Alex, who has amnesia, learns about his dark past connected to the virus and unleashes immense destruction
on the city. What's more is that Alex is actually the main villain in the sequel of the game -Prototype 2- meaning you really were the game's villain the whole time.
In prototype 1, alex hunted and killed all those responsible for the creation and spread of the virus, he aldo prevented new York from being nuked, how is that villainy i wonder. And what is far cry 3 picture doing there?
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
GameGod:

In prototype 1, alex hunted and killed all those responsible for the creation and spread of the virus, he aldo prevented new York from being nuked, how is that villainy i wonder. And what is far cry 3 picture doing there?
In Prototype 1 Alex was the protagonist I didn't argue with that but when you play the second part you realise Alex was the villain the whole time
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by LucemFerre: 7:43am On Jan 25, 2018
Hmm... We clearly have different perception on what a "good guy" and a "bad guy" is. Alex Mercer and Kratos aren't bad guys imo
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by madness007(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
You can play as a terrorist in Counter Strike Global Offensive! You're killing people and planting bomb, so you're a really bad guy, you know grin grin grin However, this game is pretty difficult and requiers good playing skills. There is a ranked system, and it's very difficult to up the rank. I have some friends that are playing this game for many years and are still having the lowest rating. These guys are actually desperate, they just can't up the rank. I have recommended them some csgo boosters and it worked. They were very grateful smiley)
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by BonnyWood(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2020
How about Coaching inLeague of LegendsPlay with PRO players? Recently I got League of Legends LFG and should say it is a megs super fun. The player I was assigned was an absolute monster. The best I`ve ever seen! After the session I got much better at managing my resources and battle-building. Highly recommended for everyone who is looking for in-game training and assistance from PRO players and experts.
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by BalaklavaS: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2020
madness007:
You can play as a terrorist in Counter Strike Global Offensive! You're killing people and planting bomb, so you're a really bad guy, you know grin grin grin However, this game is pretty difficult and requiers good playing skills. There is a ranked system, and it's very difficult to up the rank. I have some friends that are playing this game for many years and are still having the lowest rating. These guys are actually desperate, they just can't up the rank. I have recommended them some csgo boosters and it worked. They were very grateful smiley)
Do these guys provide discounts?
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by brownviki: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2020
I play only CSGO. If you want to open CS:GO cases and get the best csgo skins, go here https://gocase.pro/
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by anderssa(m): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
One can play games for chilling out, relaxing and sometimes to compete on a platform and achieve victories. But other times you can watch gaming videos as well on you tube. You can watch funny commentaries to entertain yourselves. You can be bad guy while playing. But what game to choose if you wanna feel such emotions? I`d rather use that game with its promotions https://betwinner-bd.com/promotions/ for players. Betting is the best for that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History / Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence / How Do I Make Luis Suarez Bite? (FIFA 2014 Playstation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.