Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? (15441 Views)

Opinion: King Kong Remix Is The Best Nigerian Rap Song / Best Nigerian Albums Of The Decade / Who Is The Queen Of Nigerian Rap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by bkoy: 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2010
Will love to know your Nigerian best rap song for the last ten years
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by bkoy: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2010
For me, it has to be M.I---- Crowd Mentality cheesy, Love that track

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by tallutchyahoocom: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2010
My favourite rapper d'banj is ."SUDDENLY"
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by tosinaded(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2010
tallutch@yahoo.com:

blasphemy
crucify him and his family
wtf angry

#itsnaija
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by eldee(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2010
tosinaded@:

blasphemy
crucify him and his family
wtf angry

#itsnaija

Come on . . . Suddenly is kind of a hiphop song.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by tosinaded(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2010
eldee:

#

Topic says rap song!!

#itsnaija
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by dawhizkid1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2010
A cross between Ruggedman - I am Rugged & M.I - Area.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by aldon: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2010
Ruggedman ~ peace or war (classic)

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by bkoy: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2010

SUDDENLY? rap? rap my foot.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by mezie4u(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2010

Rap song!!!!!
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by 77ken: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2010
suddenly-D`banj, a rap song, u de sniff glue?
Area by M.I Probably will nick it
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2010
@dbanj a rapper is so outta space. 4 me M.I- SOMEBODY WANT 2 DIE. Any oda artist name shld nt b pasted here
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by fabraham(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2010
Wackawickie mc's by eedris abdulkareem is da best.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by tavarez(f): 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2010
men it has to be Modnine Formidable

STILL ON THE LOVE

#nowplaying nothin
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by Mobinga: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2010
tallutch@yahoo.com:

there is a possibility that u may be drunk, My best rap song da grin pon pon
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by tjadeba(m): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2010
No be God?, by Gino, best rap,best video
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by maruchi(m): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2010
mode 9-elbow room
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2010
M.I - Anoti (Unbeatable) all the way,,,the guy is good
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by flopex: 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2010
we go hard (mI $ iKechukwu), somebody wants to die- MI, plus i thINk mode 9 is shit!
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by semid4lyfe(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2010
Spazmodic - Terry tha Rapman & Modenine.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by deeboiz: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2010
Def has to be, Mr. incredible (M.I) - Somebody wants to die

Just doesn't gEt better than that
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by demowo: 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2010
i feel the best rapper would be teeto ceemos, this guy is hot although he is up and coming but men he would be on top soon,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiWr1mmylfk

But when it comes know rappers  Da grin is Number 1, Pon Pon Pon
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by Caporegime(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2010
people its obviously MI, his remix of d'banj's im hot, is of the shizzy and please d'banj has got nothing to do with rap,
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by mitchyy(f): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2010
m i"s remix of "I'm hot".
its da best ive ever seen.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by Caporegime(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2010
@-mitchyy, u can say that again, but theres also a guy calld Rrazz he has a song called Nollywood, the bros dey vex.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by MeGaStReEt: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2010
Gino=== No Be God?   The best Nigerian Video i'v seen for decades

best video best song
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by hassymo5(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2010
Mi-money
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by RUssEL1: 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2010
MI makes the hip hop glows with rhmes
MODE 9 makes us go back to old school
M.I worn it making me to ponder bout which track is the best
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by Caporegime(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2010
@-mobinga, guy lets hook up on FB. if its ok by u i live in woji as well.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by HJ1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2010
i gat a lot and not one

mode --- elbow room, 'orisuna freestyle', "360 poetry" and "mixtape material"
m.i --- "Black is" and "99 problem"
O.D -- 'the game"
pherowshuz  -- "wetin" and "all na levelz"
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by paparazii(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2010
it definitely dj neptunes ft m.i-----------hip hop, that track is the best m.i rap ever
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by Caporegime(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2010
@-H.J, is dat your opinion or a lecture? make up ur mind, haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans On Rampage As Tuface Abandons Contract, Fails To Show Up For Concert / 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix / "Praise Medley" Music Video By Kefee (Who Died in June)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.