Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son (79662 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters / Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son / Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by alfa2016: 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
APC National leader, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu lost his son on the 31th October 2017.

Mr. Jide was the first son of  the APC National leader.

According to a member of the Tinubu family, who asked not to be named because of the sensitive nature of the matter, Jide suddenly collapsed and died from what was suspected to be a heart attack around 9 pm on Tuesday.

“However, after the incidence, close family members rushed him down to hospital on Lagos Island where he was confirmed dead on arrival,” the source told journalists in Lagos.

Chairman of APC in Lagos, Otunba Henry Ajomale confirmed Jide’s death in a short statement he (Ajomale) issued on Wednesday.

“It’s with regrets that I inform you of the demise of Mr. Jide Tinubu, the Son of Our dear and esteemed Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,” the statement said.

Prior to now, no one has been able to identify the late APC leader's son but now photos has surfaced online courtesy of Parrots Blog.

Little is known about Jide, who is being confused in news reports with another Jide Tinubu, younger brother of Wale Tinubu, the CEO of Oando Plc. Wale’s brother is a maritime lawyer and promoter of TSL Limited.

http://www.mojidelano.com/2017/11/see-photo-of-apc-leader-bola-tinubus-late-son-jide/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
grin Was it not last 2 weeks I was gisting with a man in the bus, and we were arguing about these agberoes on the street and how they remit money to the state government. One thing led to another thing he told me that tinubu's main children are on the street of surulere roaming about begging and misbehaving and those ones we see on TV are not his biological children.
Not all that glitters is gold

And if truly tinubu child be like this pictures way I they see above, if him become president the man fit sacrifice the whole Nigerians as I they see am so. It's a shame that his child looks like *mouthsealed* even with all his billions, should have used half of what he used to finance jubril to take care of his child.

In the feast of today, which is the feast of all soul's, may God grant him eternal rest.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by santakris(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
You don't mean it. This dirty looking guy.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by FarahAideed: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Seems this one was raised for sacrificial purposes

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by cyril10(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
The previous posts of the late Jide Tinubu's profile happened to be the profile of Wale Tinubu's younger brother who equally bears the name Jide Tinubu, people should do a proper research before posting errors.

18 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by GavelSlam: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin Was it not last 2 weeks I was gisting with a man in the bus, and we were arguing about these agberoes on the street and how they remit money to the state government. One thing led to another thing he told me that tinubu's main children are on the street of surulere roaming about begging and misbehaving and those ones we see on TV are not his biological children.
Not all that glitters is gold

And if truly tinubu child be like this pictures way I they see above, if him become president the man fit sacrifice the whole Nigerians as I they see am so. It's a shame that his child looks like *mouthsealed* even with all his billions, should have used half of what he used to finance jubril to take care of his child.

In the feast of today, which is the feast of all soul's, may God grant him eternal rest.

Was it BRT or danfo you got on?

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
GavelSlam:

Was it BRT or danfo you got on?
It's siena undecided

Adeke

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by GavelSlam: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

It's siena undecided

Adeke

I now understand why you always sound frustrated.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
GavelSlam:

Go and meet him to adopt you now, make him use you for sacrificial tool...

Adeke

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by AmadiAba: 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
nawa o r i p

+++ MARRIED & NO BABY? FIBROID? STAPH? PILE? QUICK EJACULATION? ETC, Dr. Flex Herbal WILL TREAT YOU FREE OF CHARGE! +++

https://web.facebook.com/DrFlexHerbal

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by GavelSlam: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Go and meet him to adopt you now, make him use you for sacrificial tool...

Adeke

Is your case not worse than that of a sacrificial lamb to the deities?

Adeke.

28 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Angelb4: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
The person who wrote the first comment is a disgrace to all 'first commenters' on NAIRALAND. Visit Synagogue very quickly. The sense can still be restored...

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by AngelicBeing: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by balash(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
How Many picture want be Tinubu son own? Different pictures online, Like seriously person don die, why una dey find picture wey them no hide, Obituary go soon comot and una go see hin picture, Where una dey go see all this Mechanic Pictures wey una dey post.

The op wey post this one sef, If u gather brain well well sef and them tell u say this Mechanic Na tinubu son and u accept and come post for them mumu like u abi?

How this one go be hin Son!! Are u people MAD, azzin are u People Crazy? �� Na Lasisi talk am no be me Ooo

21 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by 1Rebel: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Who cares? Is his life any better than the countless nigerians who have lost their lives and would lose their lives due to the level of rot and decay in every sector of the nigerian economy?

Fvck outta here with this stvpid publicity. He and his father should rot in hell for all I care. Nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Thylord(m): 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
hmmmm let me just respect the dead, rip bro.
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by BlackBeatless: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bullshits.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Kendroid: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
Even Fela looks better than him when he was in PRISON... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by jaymejate: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
mtchew

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by daveson07: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
he sure must nt be Jagabans chemistry son not to talk of biological

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by nickxtra(m): 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

It's siena undecided

Adeke
Stop insulting. Give a simple answer to a question

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by dabossman(m): 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
GavelSlam:

Oh lawd! Bhet wai?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by LastSurvivor11: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
U sure so??

This one to me no b like who em papa get money for my eyes..

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
concerns me not
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by ThatFairGuy: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
May Almighty God give Jagaban fortitude to bear this irreplaceable lost... My condolences baba.
However, those mocking Asiwaju Tinubu over his son's death should continue! One thing you should know is, DEATH IS INEVITABLE. We all owe death...

May all his shortcomings be forgiven!

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by 1Rebel: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Good riddance.
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by ensamy(m): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
He looks like someone in a psychiatric home. So I don't believe this is his son.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by chrisbaby24(m): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lol...guys gat no chill grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by ychris: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
All these nairaland kids self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Used Buhari’s Teeth-Picking Picture For Illustration- Scottish University / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.