Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) (26650 Views)

Truck Rams Into Building In Ijebu-Ode: Mum, Daughter, 1 Other Crushed To Death / Husband And Wife Crushed To Death While Returning From Market In Enugu. Graphic / Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by ThisTrend(f): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2017

An unidentified driver, who according to online report, was allegedly learning how to drive, yesterday, crushed two school children to death at the New Market in, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.

Here’s what Eniola Avoseh wrote;

“Horrible accident on my way home. Just now at new market, Ijebu ode. What a painful death. Can’t withstand these. May there gentle soul rest in peace.”

The force of the accident forced one of the victim’s stomach to burst open showing his intestine. (Graphic Photos)

SOURCE: https://wobegist.com/2-school-children-crushed-death-new-market-ijebu-ode-graphic-photos/
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by boman2014: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
horrible.
your pictures are not clear

1 Like

Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by thorpido(m): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hit and run?
I hope the driver was apprehended.
May God comfort their families.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by ajulu8000(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rip
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by free2ryhme: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Tragic
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by dessz(m): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
where d pictures cry
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by Fistop: 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Gosh!!!!!!
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by midehi2(f): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
jesuuu
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by cinoedhunter: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
No Nah... undecided
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by itiswellandwell: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Very sad. My sincere condolence to their parents.

Check my signature for your quality full capacity powerbank.
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
NBC needs to censor all these idiotic bloggers posting such pics

2 Likes

Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
God protect us. AMen!
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by MYBLOCUS: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
LORD HAVE MERCY SO SAD
ThisTrend:

An unidentified driver, who according to online report, was allegedly learning how to drive, yesterday, crushed two school children to death at the New Market in, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.

Here’s what Eniola Avoseh wrote;

The force of the accident forced one of the victim’s stomach to burst open showing his intestine. (Graphic Photos)

SOURCE: https://wobegist.com/2-school-children-crushed-death-new-market-ijebu-ode-graphic-photos/

Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by Turks: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kk
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by rezzy: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
RIP
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by Cyynthialove(f): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rip
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by walosky(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Na dem !

All the evil things emanate from this state, Why?

Ritualists!
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by glossy6(f): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
RIP
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
R I P such tragedy shall never occur in your family again in Jesus name...
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
May their gentle souls Rest In Peace
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by taiyesoul(f): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
boman2014:
horrible.

your pictures are not clear

You want to see "horrible" clear pictures of innocent children?. Smh

2 Likes

Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Learning how to drive in a public place? Na wah o. RIP to the innocent kids
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by kuyebu: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by pajeroi(f): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
dessz:
where d pictures cry
I tire o!
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by iDROID: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
OP, come and update your post. No images yet. The rate at which reckless drivers dey turn Nigerians to meat pie is alarming though.
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by Abiolamohammed(f): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
May the chldren soul rest in peace(RIP)
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Buhari stop killing us now cry cry
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by lakesider(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nigerians will only give condulence and pray God protect their family. ..
Without finding solution to the problwmn . more people go die o

1 Like

Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
A lot of truck crushing pics of recent.
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by Onyenna(m): 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jeeez!
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by yomibelle(f): 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
got d info tonite. The driver was a female in her early fifties. She just got the car, a highlander jeep, and did d 'car-warming yesterday. She was however, a learner and displayed d L symbol. Her birthday is supposed to be today (she was said to av just left d mkt after buying drinks for her birthday and was heading home) but unluckily for her, she is in a police cell. She escaped lynching by irate neighbourhood youths by seeking refuge at a police station few metres away from the scene. Her xar has been vandalised and totaled by the youths. Three children reportedly died inclusive of a 6 mth old baby who was a sibling to the other two kids. They allegedly stopped to buy stuff from the roadside with their mother, who btw, is currently lying in an hospital. The driver reportedly lost control of the car and d car skidded of the main road to meet the family of 4. I feel for the father of the kids and i also feel for the driver cos she doesnt deserve this trauma...she is a known person of mine, easygoing and super nice....Nobody deserves it anyways...really sad stuff
Re: 2 School Children Crushed To Death At New Market In Ijebu Ode (graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2017
yomibelle:
got d info tonite. The driver was a female in her early fifties. She just got the car, a highlander jeep, and did d 'car-warming yesterday. She was however, a learner and displayed d L symbol. Her birthday is supposed to be today (she was said to av just left d mkt after buying drinks for her birthday and was heading home) but unluckily for her, she is in a police cell. She escaped lynching by irate neighbourhood youths by seeking refuge at a police station few metres away from the scene. Her xar has been vandalised and totaled by the youths. Three children reportedly died inclusive of a 6 mth old baby who was a sibling to the other two kids. They allegedly stopped to buy stuff from the roadside with their mother, who btw, is currently lying in an hospital. The driver reportedly lost control of the car and d car skidded of the main road to meet the family of 4. I feel for the father of the kids and i also feel for the driver cos she doesnt deserve this trauma...she is a known person of mine, easygoing and super nice....Nobody deserves it anyways...really sad stuff
to be sincere I don't feel for the driver... some of them are very annoying... why use a phone when you know you are behind the wheel? imagine she is even a learner... I keep telling people to stop blaming witches, wizards and grand parents in the village for their misfortune... it is we humans who are responsible for our actions.... some few weeks back I was in a tricycle going to get somethings. could you believe the foolish man was driving and making call? the eyes I used in looking at him before my mouth spoke was enough for him to park and finish his call... nonsense people

(1) (Reply)

Turkish Visa Appointment / Confession Of A Nigerian Pilot -“White People Should Manage Airlines In Nigeria” / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: FG To Demolish Parts Of Apapa Port Terminals - (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.