Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:15 PM

N100k Just For One Night – Excited Lady Shares Nude Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / N100k Just For One Night – Excited Lady Shares Nude Video (2022 Views)

Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N100k Just For One Night – Excited Lady Shares Nude Video by Teecash1409: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
A Nigerian lady took to Instagram to share a video of her completely naked while showing off the N100k she got paid for one night stand in Abuja.

In a video she shared, she was seen saying ‘100k 00, just for one night… can I shout…

Well, well, well, any word/s of advice for her?

WATCH HERE
Re: N100k Just For One Night – Excited Lady Shares Nude Video by Teecash1409: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: N100k Just For One Night – Excited Lady Shares Nude Video by HungerBAD: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hungry girl.

Videos like this should be encouraged to be loaded up in the public sphere, so that guys like me, looking for responsible women should not end up with her types.

She is a total embarrassment to everything a decent lady stands for. 100k?is she serious?for 100k you have let the World know your kind of business,and also peep your body.

When I picked my name Hungerbad, I was not joking. See what hunger and poverty has caused.

Lalasticlacla Mynd44 come let us show her to her future husband.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N100k Just For One Night – Excited Lady Shares Nude Video by hahn(m): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Wait.....

If she is so proud, what about the person who paid the 100k? undecided

Re: N100k Just For One Night – Excited Lady Shares Nude Video by richeeyo(m): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
You are been paid gradually for your gradual death without gratuities to your family
Re: N100k Just For One Night – Excited Lady Shares Nude Video by lonikit: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
buhari ooo oooo oooo ooo oooo. no body can stop me from voting u out come 2019
Re: N100k Just For One Night – Excited Lady Shares Nude Video by rabdeluxe(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
Okay grin grin grin
Re: N100k Just For One Night – Excited Lady Shares Nude Video by AHCB: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
HungerBAD:
Hungry girl.

Videos like this should be encouraged to be loaded up in the public sphere, so that guys like me, looking for responsible women should not end up with her types.

She is a total embarrassment to everything a decent lady stands for. 100k?is she serious?for 100k you have let the World know your kind of business,and also peep your body.

When I picked my name Hungerbad, I was not joking. See what hunger and poverty has caused.

Lalasticlacla Mynd44 come let us show her to her future husband.
Frankly bro, I don't think she gives a flying shy about all that. Rather than blame the girl, blame the system.

You'd be surprise the same man who gave this girl 100K for one night pay the people who make his money for him less than 20K a month.

So, stop raining insult on the young lady, she worked hard for her money, you know. So please treat her right. Lol

2 Likes

Re: N100k Just For One Night – Excited Lady Shares Nude Video by JON01: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
LAST NIGHT SCO DIZ MOURNI hmmm English you no sabi, Fine you no gree Fine ..keep Up your new adventure OMO WEREY
Re: N100k Just For One Night – Excited Lady Shares Nude Video by Rilwayne001: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nawao, someone gave this ugly thing 100k for juss one night stand while I'm still here with the garri I "drunk" since last night sad shocked cheesy grin grin
Re: N100k Just For One Night – Excited Lady Shares Nude Video by freemane76: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: N100k Just For One Night – Excited Lady Shares Nude Video by Teecash1409: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
freemane76:

but this is what the world have turned into. PAY as you go.

see this video sef.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eALaZVgmpnQ

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: N100k Just For One Night – Excited Lady Shares Nude Video by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
AHCB:
Frankly bro, I don't think she gives a flying shy about all that. Rather than blame the girl, blame the system.

You'd be surprise the same man who gave this girl 100K for one night pay the people who make his money for him less than 20K a month.

So, stop raining insult on the young lady, she worked hard for her money, you know. So please treat her right. Lol
I tire ohhhhh. It's not easy for a customer to dole out 100K for a night considering how much the average prostitute charges.

Again, does HungerBad think the girl would be ashamed?. Prostitutes are the most shameless people on earth. grin
Re: N100k Just For One Night – Excited Lady Shares Nude Video by Adorable90(f): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
You don shout all the shout last night/this morning,why u come still dey ask question whether u go fit shout. angry
Re: N100k Just For One Night – Excited Lady Shares Nude Video by Teecash1409: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Adorable90:
You don shout all the shout last night/this morning,why u come still dey ask question whether u go fit shout. angry

Hunger no good... may b that is hr first time of makin 100k...

(1) (Reply)

Indicate Your Birthday Month (pics) / Searching For A Husband / A Car Is For Sale But See What Nigerians Are Saying: Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.