Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

If You Tell Your Mum You Don't Want To Get Married. How Would She React? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Tell Your Mum You Don't Want To Get Married. How Would She React? (1094 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? / Womanizers That Got Married, How Did You Stop? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Tell Your Mum You Don't Want To Get Married. How Would She React? by hunter47(m): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
If you tell you mum "mummy, I don't want to get married at all"

How would she react?
Re: If You Tell Your Mum You Don't Want To Get Married. How Would She React? by lilytender: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
It is finished. Who have I offended? Aiye mi, temi bami. Mode je iya nitori awon omo yi. Ah! Apostle must hear this.

6 Likes

Re: If You Tell Your Mum You Don't Want To Get Married. How Would She React? by kristen12(f): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
She'll drag me to church..... but dem never born me well to talk am.

TBH, I don't want it. No strength for wahala

1 Like

Re: If You Tell Your Mum You Don't Want To Get Married. How Would She React? by Femoje(m): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
hello, my name is femi I'm a young Tech startup, and am working on a social network basically for Nigeria. my team and I have been coding and programming the network site for about four months now to bring out the best. we need your assistant in the area of funding, we want seed fund offering in this project because we plan to launch the site first week of next month. And I will be glad if you play a part by funding the project to your capacity and interest. I will be glad to get feedback from you. Best Regard. WhatsApp: 08173857040
Re: If You Tell Your Mum You Don't Want To Get Married. How Would She React? by lordm(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Y

Re: If You Tell Your Mum You Don't Want To Get Married. How Would She React? by Pinkfriday(f): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lol... My Mumsy will give me a resetting slap and take me for deliverance d next day grin
Re: If You Tell Your Mum You Don't Want To Get Married. How Would She React? by SlimHan(f): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
I remember the day I told my mum

"MBA before marriage"
Ha! The kind look wey she give me no be here o not to talk of telling her this.

Kai! I no fit grin
Re: If You Tell Your Mum You Don't Want To Get Married. How Would She React? by sapien(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
My mum would be like: "Aye mi ooooo! Omo yi Fe batemije. Tani mo se? Iya Tunde, o wa gbami ke?"

Yoruba mums are wonderful and so emotional!

1 Like

Re: If You Tell Your Mum You Don't Want To Get Married. How Would She React? by jaychubi: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
She will start crying believing that her enemies have finally succeeded grin grin grin lol
Re: If You Tell Your Mum You Don't Want To Get Married. How Would She React? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
sapien:
My mum would be like: "Aye mi ooooo! Omo yi Fe batemije. Tani mo se? Iya Tunde, o wa gbami ke?"

Yoruba mums are wonderful and so emotional!
LOLz
Re: If You Tell Your Mum You Don't Want To Get Married. How Would She React? by amokeme(f): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
:DThe thought of her facial expression is even making me laugh out seriously
Re: If You Tell Your Mum You Don't Want To Get Married. How Would She React? by Divay22(f): 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
I can't fit try it sad sad
An only girl, is like I'll just pack out of the house grin grin
Re: If You Tell Your Mum You Don't Want To Get Married. How Would She React? by chronique(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
i have been trying to subtly pass this across to my mum of late,that i "might" not get married but i feel seriously for her,and do not want to hurt her. i almost mentioned it last month,some days to my younger sister's wedding,but had to hold my mouth. what makes it harder to say,is because i'm an only son and she loves me so much.

(1) (Reply)

Man Builds A House For Widow In Anambra (Photos) / For Your Stylish Maternity Gown,contact Me / Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.