Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Anti-grazing Law: Influx Of Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu; A Nairalanders Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-grazing Law: Influx Of Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu; A Nairalanders Opinion (868 Views)

APC Primaries In Enugu A Charade – Okechukwu, VON DG / Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-grazing Law: Influx Of Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu; A Nairalanders Opinion by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
Due to the recent anti grazing bill passed in benue; which is a neighbouring state to enugu, it is way obvious that this killer herdsmen will surely relocate to enugu.
I think its high time ugwanyi pass this same bill in enugu.
He shouldn't wait until there are series of herdsman attack before he does the needful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-grazing Law: Influx Of Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu; A Nairalanders Opinion by kalufelix(m): 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
I Was Pondering The Same Thing Just Moments Ago..
Ugwuanyi Seems To Be An Ineffectual Olodo Governor...I Don't Know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-grazing Law: Influx Of Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu; A Nairalanders Opinion by Donald50: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
I concur...I strongly advocate for that..,,,these guys don't have human feelings..they wicked and can take life of others at will....Am just imaging the number of virgins Buhari has killed so that he will go to heaven....stupid ppl!!!
Re: Anti-grazing Law: Influx Of Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu; A Nairalanders Opinion by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
kalufelix:
I Was Pondering The Same Thing Just Moments Ago..

Ugwuanyi Seems To Be An Ineffectual Olodo Governor...I Don't Know
Ugwuanyi is just too soft mehn
We need to do something about this killer herdsmen, they are not stronger than us. We need to standup and defend ourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-grazing Law: Influx Of Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu; A Nairalanders Opinion by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
I though igbo aren't cowards.

1 Like

Re: Anti-grazing Law: Influx Of Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu; A Nairalanders Opinion by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
Yes you are right, igbos aren't cowards
grin
Neither are we barbarians; we don't go about attacking people unnecessary---> This is 21st century, year 2017.
Civilization isn't cowardice

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-grazing Law: Influx Of Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu; A Nairalanders Opinion by ALOWONLE419(m): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
THEY HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET. ISLAM MUST CONQUER THE WHOLE OF SOUTH-EAST INSHA ALLAH

AMIN
Re: Anti-grazing Law: Influx Of Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu; A Nairalanders Opinion by ChimaAgbalajob: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
emmyspark007:
Due to the recent anti grazing bill passed in benue; which is a neighbouring state to enugu, it is way obvious that this killer herdsmen will surely relocate to enugu.
I think its high time ugwanyi pass this same bill in enugu.
He shouldn't wait until there are series of herdsman attack before he does the needful.

Enugu governor will soon ask for prayer and fasting instead of protecting his people The way Benue protected their citizens. Enugu people better get ready for famine as the cows eat up their farms. Unless they form vigilantes to guard themselves

2 Likes

Re: Anti-grazing Law: Influx Of Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu; A Nairalanders Opinion by Miradamian: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
THEY HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET. ISLAM MUST CONQUER THE WHOLE OF SOUTH-EAST INSHA ALLAH

AMIN
with your hungry and berri berry people?
Re: Anti-grazing Law: Influx Of Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu; A Nairalanders Opinion by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
The law banning open grazing in any part of the country is illegal and unconstitutional, and I hope it gets struck out by thee supreme court at the appropriate time
Re: Anti-grazing Law: Influx Of Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu; A Nairalanders Opinion by chloride6: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
GoroTango:
The law banning open grazing in any part of the country is illegal and unconstitutional, and I hope it gets struck out by thee supreme court at the appropriate time

You wish. The Constitution guarantee freedom of movement to people not cows. Fulani can walk around but their cows can't
grin
Re: Anti-grazing Law: Influx Of Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu; A Nairalanders Opinion by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
GoroTango:
shut up.
Re: Anti-grazing Law: Influx Of Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu; A Nairalanders Opinion by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
GoroTango:
shut up. ..
Re: Anti-grazing Law: Influx Of Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu; A Nairalanders Opinion by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 03, 2017
ALOWONLE419:

AMIN
just as Igbos have conquer the north with Christianity, no town and villages in North that you won't see a church,and no family now in North that don't have a Christian convert.

(1) (Reply)

Mini Political Rally @ Nnewi / Secondus, Fayose At The Flag Off Of Ekiti Council Election / Nigerian Lady Reveals Why She Will “vote Buhari In 2019” (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.