Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? (46029 Views)

If Men Stay Faithful, Control Sexual Urge And Masturbate,will Women Survive? / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / How To Control Sexual Feelings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by NManonymous(m): 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
How do you control sexual urge when you are single..?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
you wankk every corner you go. grin

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by babyfaceafrica: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Read your Bible, pray everyday

258 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by greatmarshall(m): 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
Guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
I observed being Godly helps.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Divay22(f): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Discipline

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Adeling(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
like a dog (metaphorically speaking)... you take your eyes from the meat (temptation) and place it on the master (Jesus).

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by jwals: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Don't think about it,meditate on the word of God, ease your self & flee

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
NManonymous:

You could start by changing that pic on your profile cuz am pretty sure you wan:k off to that every night.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by wh33z(m): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
NManonymous:
wankona grin

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Headlesschicken(m): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
undecided Very simple,self control,Yuh question makes it sound so difficult, we r not animals n!gga...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by fav444(f): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Just passing

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by myke92(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
Master the art of SELF CONTROL!.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by peekay429(m): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
stay away from movies, songs or even discussions about sex. Also when ever u feel the urge try to engage urself in something usefull. Try to be arround people maybeb watching football or sth diz will help u have control of yasef

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
the best way is to keep yourself busy,one way or d other.it worked for me remember an idle mind is the devil's workshop

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by oyatmicah(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
baba find razor blade nd dried hausa pepper, just make like 8 tribal marks on ur dickson nd put d pepper. for ur life d thought go dey run frm u nd even u go hate woman body.
come on, dont thank me, thank God
wat are friends for

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by BRAV0O(m): 2:55am On Nov 03, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Read your Bible, pray everyday

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by WhyNa: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2017
jwals:
Don't think about it,meditate on the word of God, ease your self & flee
Adaumunocha:
Adeling:
like a dog (metaphorically speaking)... you take your eyes from the meat (temptation) and place it on the master (Jesus).
Adaumunocha:

I tire for una. Abeg Spirituality does not cancel Sexuality

Like obainoneandonly rightly said, keeping yourself busy is the key. And when I mean busy, I don't mean you find something to do for the main time and then relax. Busy as in both physically and mentally, something that keeps you engaged continuously. Even that is not even guaranteed but help to an extent.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 03, 2017
Mastu.bation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by valgbo(m): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2017
when olosho dey? see question

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by iamleumas: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2017

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2017
I make the Holy Bible my best friend at such times.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by haconjy(m): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2017
Yes... even till now, precisely, Yesternight
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2017
By giving my life to Christ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by joystickextendr: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2017
Body no be firewood and konji na bad thing

Get any of our portabe Puss.i.cups or electric pocket puss or better still big masturbato.rs and thank me later

check my signature for more info whatsapp call or any

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by nairavsdollars(f): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2017
Thats why God created oloshos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by 8686(m): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2017
Ask yourself if you'll still proceed if you knew she was HIV +. The urge will disappear str8

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2017
nigerians be deceiving about being religious.
fake country
fake people
all liars
what a country really disgraceful just going through comments

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Ayo4251(m): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Very simple

Pick up your bible

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Keep yourself busy man!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by buffalowings: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2017
Rokia2:

You could start by changing that pic on your profile cuz am pretty sure you wan:k off to that every night.
undecided
What is wrong wit that? undecided

Lordave:
Especially Songs Of Solomon.
You head dey dere
ayxmania:
Keep yourself busy man!
Who told you we ain't busy?
nairavsdollars:
Thats why God created oloshos
Yes o. But use condom every time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.