Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status (37146 Views)

Can I Use My 2017 Jamb Result For 2018? / Admission Processing: Has Anyone Printed The 2017 JAMB Admission Letter? / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
You can now check your 2017 jamb admission on jamb website as it has been enable via JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations

http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx

Pls move this to front page to inform a whole lots of candidates waiting for this news.

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Click on ACCEPT only when you are been offered provisional admission. Recommended doesn't mean you are admitted yet. Take note.

Modified.... Wow, I made Nairaland front page. I'm so happy. I dedicate this this opportunity to my great leader in the house.
Chukwuemakapromise
DrZedd

1 Like

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Bajoagbo: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
what's the meaning of approved n recommended on the caps admission status pls
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by shabzy95(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
My mine is showing not admitted. Should I accept or what?

1 Like

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by sarsay(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
can i login wit ma phone cos pls guys i need help i can not login to my caps portal its showing invalid credentials ....i nid help i logged in wit my exam no. and d password i use to log into my jamb profile wit my email i nid replies urgently
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
shabzy95:
dont accept if its showing not admitted.
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
sarsay:
can i login wit ma phone cos pls guys i need help i can not login to my caps portal its showing invalid credentials ....i nid help i logged in wit my exam no. and d password i use to log into my jamb profile wit my email i nid replies urgently

http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx
Login with your reg number
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by kingjomezy(m): 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mine is showing proposed
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by yvette234: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mine is showing approved what does it mean
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by maxzee(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ksudr:
dont accept if its showing not admitted.

same to me, wt ah we nw going to do, ah dey going to transva us to another institution?
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by mathkid(m): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
maxzee:

same to me, wt ah we nw going to do, ah dey going to transva us to another institution?
according to their plan...will be thrown to caps market.....
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 6:20am On Nov 03, 2017
KngGezy:

But mine showed approved
Approved doesn't mean admitted yet. Wait until u see admitted as seen in the screenshot above.

1 Like

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 6:21am On Nov 03, 2017
Which school and course did u apply
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 6:22am On Nov 03, 2017
mynd44
lalasticlala

Move this to promise land Biko... People need to know if they have been admitted or not.. They have just 48hrs to accept their admissions
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by maxzee(m): 6:30am On Nov 03, 2017
mathkid:
according to their plan...will be thrown to caps market.....

I preyed dey do so oooohhh.. 64.13% and not admitted in lasu fr political science....
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by sgcrown(m): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedCan't someone be FTC here again?? undecided undecided undecided

Besides, you guys up there, do you reside inside space? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by eMDeeLinks: 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
okay
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by sunbbo(m): 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
Noted

Apply for MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program 2018 at Michigan State University, USA (Fully Funded)

Mastercard Foundation has partnered with Michigan State University to provide full tuition scholarships to Master’s degree students from sub-Saharan Africa.Eligible students have demonstrated academic talent, are economically disadvantaged, and have a personal commitment to serve their countries or regions of origin.

Eligibility

The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at Michigan State University for master’s studentsis open to students who have already completed a bachelor’s degree at an African university and are residents or citizens of an African country.
This program targets academically qualified yet economically disadvantaged young people in Africa who will contribute to the transformation of the continent.

Selection Criteria

Students who are accepted to the program demonstrate the following qualities:

Prior completion of a bachelor’s degree from an African University with academic achievements suggesting continued academic success as a graduate student.
Strong commitment to a professional path in line with an area of study that can positively impact Africa.
Demonstrated interest and capacity for serving others through engagement in volunteer activities in school, college, or community.
Leadership potential.
Ability to cope with change, and interest in other countries and cultures.
Significant financial need and/or from lowest income bracket in country of origin.
Commitment to return to serve home country or region in ways that enhance economic growth and social development.

Financial Support:

Expenses Covered by the Program

The MasterCard Foundation Scholarship provides comprehensive support for the completion of a bachelor’s or master’s degree. We cover:

Travel costs
Visa and SEVIS fees
Tuition and other MSU fees
Housing, food, and living expenses
Health insurance
Program Scholars are also provided with a laptop and backpack.

Click here to view details

1 Like

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by mathkid(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
The step by step procedures to access JAMB CAPS

1. Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility preferably using a PC or chrome browser on mobile.
2. Login with the credentials( email and password) you created your jamb account with.
3. After successfully logging in, click on the options button ( the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page.
4. You'll see CAPS under the tag 'Admissions'. Click on it and you'll be taken to the CAPS page.
5. If the page only shows 'welcome', do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile's browser and change the view of the page to 'desktop view'. This is why it's preferably to use a PC.
6. You'll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on 'Admission Status'.
7. It'll then bring your details.
If you've been admitted, you can either 'Accept admission' or 'Reject admission'.
If you're waiting on admission list from your school or so, it'll show: "admission in progress, check back later" under the tag 'Admission Status'. You won't even be able to click on the 'Accept admission' or 'Reject admission' button.

The site being circulated since yesterday seems not trustworthy. It'll be better if you go through the official jamb site.
This is my advice to all candidates. I wish you all admissions into the schools of your choices.
Thanks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by santopelele(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
Good development for jambites
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by olayinkajnr(m): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
chijioke199207:
to make money call or whatsapp the number below

Na God go punish anyone behind this handle. Useless scammer
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Pidginwhisper: 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jambite plenty for NL sha shocked shocked but the truth be say dem still get sense pass some adults cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by GoodiOG(m): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
my is still showing not admitted

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Marthaebi(f): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nice One

Apply For GSP Scholarships At Clark University, Worth $25,000 USA – 2018

A United States of American University, every year Clark University offers range of fully and partially funded scholarships to international students under the Global Scholars Program (GSP). Application for 2018 edition of this funding is on.

The Global Scholars Program (GSP) is a special program for incoming international students who have demonstrated outstanding leadership in their home communities before attending Clark.

We are happy to inform our students that application for 2018 Global Scholars Program is open and will run till 1st February, 2018. Endeavor to apply before the deadline and stand a chance of being awarded this scholarship.

Value of this Study Aid:

a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
a guaranteed $2,500 taxable stipend for a paid internship or research assistantship taken for academic credit during the summer following your sophomore or junior year.
Participate in the Global Scholars Mentor Program, including a semi-annual dinner hosted by the president of Clark University. You will be assigned to a faculty adviser, and receive guidance from staff or alumni leadership mentors.

To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:

be International students
be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years.
also have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
maintain an annual GPA of at least a 3.0. Failure to do so may result in a decrease or loss of Global scholarship.

Click Here To Apply

Sources:http://www.billgatesscholarships.com/gsp-scholarships-at-clark-university-worth-25000-usa-2018/

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by BABANGBALI: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
shabzy95:
yes accept grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by iambabaG: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
undecided
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by BABANGBALI: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
GoodiOG:
my is still showing not admitted
click accept for you to be admitted grin

1 Like

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by BABANGBALI: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Na God go punish anyone behind this handle. Useless scammer
him name na chijoke he is from Biafra,na their work be dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School / Education: Why South-west And North Should Be Worried / A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.