Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,187 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status (37069 Views)

Can I Use My 2017 Jamb Result For 2018? / Admission Processing: Has Anyone Printed The 2017 JAMB Admission Letter? / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by ibkkk(f): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Starkid3010:
I Went Through My Jamb Profile But It Was Busy Showing Only 2016 Backward I Did Nt C Anytin Lyk 2017
Maybe Cos Oau Av Nt Released Dere Admission List
I DON'T KNOW
ANY OAU ASPIRANT WITH DSAME PROBLEM

Same here.Can anyone be of help?
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by ibkkk(f): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ksudr:
if you follow the method I drop up they with your phone an it didn't work, then use PC to login to your jamb profile then click on CAPS admission, on the LHS u will see admission status... Click on it. I'm going to ask you to drop your jamb profile login details here to help you because those informations are not meant to be disclosed.. I hope this helps

Would you help with mine too,pls? But the person is a D.E. candidate. Do u know if it's out yet?Thanks.
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Obinovictor(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ksudr:

Follow this procedure.... Make sure your browser is on desktop view if you are using phone...

1. Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility preferably using a PC or chrome browser on mobile.
2. Login with the credentials( email and password) you created your jamb account with.
3. After successfully logging in, click on the options button ( the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page.
4. You'll see CAPS under the tag 'Admissions'. Click on it and you'll be taken to the CAPS page.
5. If the page only shows 'welcome', do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile's browser and change the view of the page to 'desktop view'. This is why it's preferably to use a PC.
6. You'll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on 'Admission Status'.
7. It'll then bring your details.
If you've been admitted, you can either 'Accept admission' or 'Reject admission'.
If you're waiting on admission list from your school or so, it'll show: "admission in progress, check back later" under the tag 'Admission Status'. You won't even be able to click on the 'Accept admission' or 'Reject admission' button.

Still showing "welcome" on my Chrome
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Toyyibayinde: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
My own brought recommended yesterday and i accept but i check jamb portal this afternoon it bring Not Admitted...... So confuse...dsame happen to my sis and most of my friend...Hope no problems
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Zizyheart(f): 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
Obinovictor:

u used phone or PC?
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Zizyheart(f): 12:04am On Nov 04, 2017
What about those people that already accepted Not Admitted during the first time.... Are they going to see theirs again? .....I accepted then, and my page has been showing Welcome since
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by inspirational93: 2:04am On Nov 04, 2017
click to download free PDF and educational course materials http://vializer.com/2gJw
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 6:29am On Nov 04, 2017
Obinovictor:

Use PC na... Or enable desktop view. Check out procedure to always enable desktop view on your phone chrome

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 6:33am On Nov 04, 2017
For those that have been admitted via their school list but yet to be uploaded on CAPS... Just exercise some patience... Your school will update it soon. FUTA, Unical And FUPRE has updated their admissions on CAPS...

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 6:34am On Nov 04, 2017
Zizyheart:
What about those people that already accepted Not Admitted during the first time.... Are they going to see theirs again? .....I accepted then, and my page has been showing Welcome since
No need to panic, it's showing welcome because your desktop view is not enabled on your phone. Why not try using a PC
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2017
ibkkk:

Same here.Can anyone be of help?
I have taken my time to bring up a picturial explanation simce some of you are still getting it wrong... I hope this helps..

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2017
ibkkk:

Would you help with mine too,pls? But the person is a D.E. candidate. Do u know if it's out yet?Thanks.
Direct entry is not included in CAPS for now
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by dbelovd(m): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2017
dbelovd:

Bro pls I need some assistance here..

I did not see 2017 in the select utme year. What do u suggest I do?

Thx

Some Nlander av complained abt seeing 2016 in d utme year, but even till this moment, no one had deem it fit to address it.

Pls any reasonable suggestion will be appreciated
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2017
dbelovd:

Some Nlander av complained abt seeing 2016 in d utme year, but even till this moment, no one had deem it fit to address it.

Pls any reasonable suggestion will be appreciated
are dumb or something... Sorry to use harsh words.. But I have always addressed ThT severally... And even posted pictures for you to see how to check this year admission status.... That one u are doing is for 2016.. I won't say anything about this again

1 Like

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by blessedvikky(m): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2017
blessedvikky:
hello,Please I did change of institution from UI to Unimed,and I've been admitted by Unimed,and the caps is still showing UI instead of Unimed, pls is there anyone with the same problem?

can someone help with this pls?
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by prince2much(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2017
hmm
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by dbelovd(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2017
Ksudr:
are dumb or something... Sorry to use harsh words.. But I have always addressed ThT severally... And even posted pictures for you to see how to check this year admission status.... That one u are doing is for 2016.. I won't say anything about this again

Naa, u don't av to say sorry when u display who u really are..

So it's not a surprise to see u go that low to express ur frustration

My candid opinion is since u don't av answer to my question u can ignore n move on

Now back to d issue, pls if anyone has answer, s/he shd kindly respond.

I checked again n I'm still seeing d same thing
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by blessedvikky(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2017
dbelovd:

Naa, u don't av to say sorry when u display who u really are..

So it's not a surprise to see u go that low to express ur frustration

My candid opinion is since u don't av answer to my question u can ignore n move on

Now back to d issue, pls if anyone has answer, s/he shd kindly respond.

I checked again n I'm still seeing d same thing

Pele o ,if you wanna know something u act like a learner not a boss,sha don't lemme look at yah attitude,oya go to your jamb profile and click on Caps ,i think you are wise enough to know the remaining , gbam!

1 Like

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Obinovictor(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2017
Ksudr:

Use PC na... Or enable desktop view. Check out procedure to always enable desktop view on your phone chrome

Thanks, I did all these on my chrome but had the same result. I had to download and use another browser.
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Kimzylove(f): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2017
Is it only chrome or uc browser?
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by nuradeen011(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2017
hi please is there any solution to invalid loging credentials on caps portal
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
nuradeen011:
hi please is there any solution to invalid loging credentials on caps portal
Don't go to that website. Login to your normal jamb profile and use the procedure above to check your admission status
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by nuradeen011(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ksudr:

Don't go to that website. Login to your normal jamb profile and use the procedure above to check your admission status

thanks alot but i think the problem is for all DE aspirant becouse i still get problem with this caps even when using the above procedure
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Sesan5000: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pls sir after seeing congratulations you have been offered admission then I clicked accept button on caps jamb ...then I I noticed the accept ND reject admission button was faded hope no problem sir?
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Htop: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
someone should just help me....I was given admission by futa yesterday night prior to dat Ave checked d admission status it shown approved...but today wen I check it to accept d admission....it show nt admitted...abeg wat is happening?? someone should tell wat is really going on
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Nnamdiojukwu: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
what does proposed mean?
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
nuradeen011:

thanks alot but i think the problem is for all DE aspirant becouse i still get problem with this caps even when using the above procedure
yes... DE are not included in CAPS for now

1 Like

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sesan5000:
Pls sir after seeing congratulations you have been offered admission then I clicked accept button on caps jamb ...then I I noticed the accept ND reject admission button was faded hope no problem sir?
No problem, you have successfully accepted your admission.. Once again, congratulations
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by David160(m): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ksudr:
You can now check your 2017 jamb admission on jamb website as it has been enable via JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations

http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx

Pls move this to front page to inform a whole lots of candidates waiting for this news.
please unn offered me admission and I have paid acceptance fee but my JAMB caps is saying not admitted what could be the cause?
Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by Ksudr(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
David160:
please unn offered me admission and I have paid acceptance fee but my JAMB caps is saying not admitted what could be the cause?
they are still updating the CAPS. Just relax. You have got nothing to worry

1 Like

Re: Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status by jude5240(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
please can I still register for Direct Entry? The requirements I saw didn't include holders of a bachelor's degree.

How do I go about it. Please help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) / The Use Of The Full Stop, Comma And Semicolon / Education: Why South-west And North Should Be Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.