Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,006 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:22 AM

Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation (43588 Views)

Jamb Activates Caps And Admission Portal For 2022 / Breaking!: JAMB Activates Portal For 2019 UTME Results / JAMB Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Rhectz(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Candidates awaiting their admission status can now visit the Central Admission Processing System portal inducted by JAMB to check their admission status.

http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx

Kindly use this link to check your admission status

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Rhectz(m): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Sheun001(m): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rhectz:
Candidates awaiting their admission status can now visit the Central Admission Processing System portal inducted by JAMB to check their admission status.

http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx

Kindly use this link to check your admission status

pls mine is showing accepted oh
is there need for worry
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by prince2much(m): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by olumose001(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
what if its showing proposed or recommended??
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Rhectz(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sheun001:

pls mine is showing accepted oh is there need for worry
it ought to be either approved,recommended or not admitted
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Sheun001(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rhectz:

when I first checked it showed recommended then I click on accept it now showed accep
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Sheun001(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rhectz:

when I first checked it showed recommended then I click on accept it now showed accepted

Rhectz:

when I first checked it showed recommended then I click on accept it now showed accepted
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Sheun001(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rhectz:

if It shows not admitted nko
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by smilingface(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
i don't understand..is this admission only ment for those that their school have release admission list or is jamb now giving out the admission.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
smilingface:
i don't understand..is this admission only ment for those that their school have release admission list or is jamb now giving out the admission.
Good question.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by smilingface(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
Good question.
deadline was even given to check it and give a reply,many don't know about this process oo.

Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Rhectz(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sheun001:

pls mine is showing accepted oh is there need for worry
what was the initial status
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Rhectz(m): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
smilingface:
deadline was even given to check it and give a reply,many don't know about this process oo.
the deadline is 72 hours

Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Rhectz(m): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
smilingface:

the deadline is 72 hours
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Sheun001(m): 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rhectz:

what was the initial status
recommended
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Sheun001(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
smilingface:
don't understand this sef
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by smilingface(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rhectz:

the deadline is 72 hours
is everybody intended to check it to know their admission status,even as their school as not release any admission list.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Rhectz(m): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
smilingface:
you need to understand the caps process.
ideally, jamb ought to authenticate and assent any candidate admission before its finally endorsed by the university.
its unfortunate that some institutions released the list they already forwarded to jamb for processing even while jamb was still perusing the said list

Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by shabzy95(m): 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
My mine is showing not admitted. Should I accept or what?
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by smilingface(m): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rhectz:

ideally, jamb ought to authenticate and assent any candidate admission before its finally endorsed by the university.
its unfortunate that some institutions released the list they already forwarded to jamb for processing even while jamb was still perusing the said list
I get it, jamb as the final say on whether a jambite have been admitted or not,now our focus should be on jamb to know our admission status and not any list from school.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Sheun001(m): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rhectz:

so even if the school has not released the list and one click on accept
is it safe?
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Phemhografx: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
activates not Avtivates

Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Rhectz(m): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
smilingface:
is everybody intended to check it to know their admission status,even as their school as not release any admission list.
yes!
ideally, jamb ought to authenticate the list sent by institutions, after endorsing it before institution can publish their admission list
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by mathkid(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Wats d hope of recommended..cus i still don't get sad
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by smilingface(m): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rhectz:

yes!
ideally, jamb ought to authenticate the list sent by institutions, after endorsing it before institution can publish their admission list
ok.... so I have to wait for my school to release their admission list before going to jamb site to accept it if I was given admission in other words those that are to check jamb site are the ones that have their admission list already released by their school.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by olumose001(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
The site isn't even going again.... pls someone should explain what RECOMMENDED, PROPOSED, ACCEPTED, AND APPROVED means oo
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by Rhectz(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sheun001:

so even if the school has not released the list and one click on accept
is it safe?

with the exception if if the school is her to conduct her screening or send their proposed admission list to jamb
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by otokx(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
olumose001:
The site isn't even going again.... pls someone should explain what RECOMMENDED, PROPOSED, ACCEPTED, AND APPROVED means oo

Its going, use Internet Explorer
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by otokx(m): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sheun001:

when I first checked
it showed recommended then I click on accept it now showed accepted

You should have waited till your status changed to approve.
Re: Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation by otokx(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
smilingface:
ok.... so I have to wait for my school to release their admission list before going to jamb site to accept it if I was given admission in other words those that are to check jamb site are the ones that have their admission list already released by their school.

please go to jamb site and check, if you have been approved then click accept.

The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben / Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) / Success Adegor: Okotie-Eboh Primary School Sapele Undergoing Renovation