Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down (78438 Views)

Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car - Then Finds It 20 Years Later / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / SHOCKING German Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car –then Finds It 20 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
your opinion doesn't count
Say something reasonable if you must quote me. I hate dumb replies.
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
So says a pained dude crying over a successful lady
Lol.
A successful lady begging guys for 10,000 for a profile pic. olosho.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by biacan(f): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
TimeMod3:
Lol.
A successful lady begging guys for 10,000 for a profile pic. olosho.
Coming from a guy begging to see the queen for free kolewek
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by HyDef(m): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Isn't that a 'No Parking' sign? angry

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by biacan(f): 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Say something reasonable if you must quote me.
I hate dumb replies.
learn how to talk to people with out being insulting
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:
OK, oya swerve
This one don cast. Lol. hoelosho
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
Coming from a guy begging to see the queen for free kolewek
bianca, you're a scrap. I will never be among low lifers begging hoelosho.
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Yesbody: 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Government money spending recklessly
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by biacan(f): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
grin grin grin
TimeMod3:
bianca, you're a scrap. I will never be among low lifers begging hoelosho.
grin Beg properly today might be your lucky day........ so your Chances are high
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
learn how to talk to people with out being insulting
If you felt insulted that's entirely up to you.
Don't just quote me for the sake of quoting.
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Drummerboy15(m): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:
I'm really envying this man's sugar baby

Chai!!! See money!!
See them probably think they cant ever make it in life unless they spread legs apart for Sugar daddies and would later be shouting feminism shit up and down.Meanwhile all they want to do is fucking bleach their skin and look for a rich man old enough to be their fathers so as to do open and close everyweek and collect money like a POS since one of the features of their pussies is durability and flexibility. Hungry mofos no go work.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by emmyN(m): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
What do you want us to do about that?
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by biacan(f): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

If you felt insulted that's entirely up to you.
Don't just quote me for the sake of quoting.
say that the people you brought down not me
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by aziaka111(m): 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rich man wit swag
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
grin grin grin grin Beg properly today might be your lucky day........ so your Chances are high
ok. bianca oya pls come make I nyash you & then harvest you, so my monies could multiply to buy you your favourite gifts.
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by biacan(f): 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
TimeMod3:
ok. bianca oya pls come make I nyash you & then harvest you, so my monies could multiply to buy you your favourite gifts.
harvest ke I look like farm product.......?
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by lincs25(m): 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Him money, him business.
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by drnelson: 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Looks fake
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
harvest ke I look like farm product.......?
So you don't know?
No be ripe fruit dey tell farmers to come harvest am? no be you dey tell people to come harvest you?
Abeg bianca sweetie, I want more money. biko come let's do business.
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by biacan(f): 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
TimeMod3:
So you don't know?
No be ripe fruit dey tell farmers to come harvest am? no be you dey tell people to come harvest you?
You know am a hustler
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by humblenature: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:
I'm really envying this man's sugar baby

Chai!!! See money!!
U JUST SAID D TRUTH. WOMEN LIKE TO BE SECOND FIDDLE. THEY LIKE TO STEAL . AND CRY WHEN STOLEN FROM. WOMEN THINK THEY R WISE . THEY DO NOT LOVE MAN. THEY LOVE THEMSELVES ONLY. STOO DECIEVING URSELVES. WOE MEN
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by biacan(f): 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
TimeMod3:
So you don't know?
lol
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
Girl: What do you do for living?

Guy: Oh sorry; my dad chairman of Corrupt Politicians Production Nigeria (CPPNP). I'm a managing of CPPNP.

Girl: Wow; the company really good at corruption productions.

Guy: thanks

Girl: are you UK citizen or Nigerian citizen?

Guy: I'm a British. But Nigeria is my corrupt head quarter.
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by ufuosman(m): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
I dey pity kogi people, one day dis man go say na governor e one fight for

This man na show man
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Josh44s(m): 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
LeeMason:
He should go park it like this in Warri.

Oshare

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
You know am a hustler
before nko. If you want money, come make we do business.
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
There are 5 kinds of Nigerians
1: Clinically Insane - They are desperate, confused, frustrated and have lost hope, they will kill or be killed and they are suicidal for losing out in life
2: Irrecoverable Butt-Kissers: They do not care for anyone's progress but theirs alone, they will defend the indefensible just to survive in this rotting over-raped runz-girl called Nigeria
3: Clueless Fo0ls: They are never wrong even when they are dead-wrong.. they will drag their followers through hell and high-water only to stop in the middle of the sea and say.. we are not lost "technically" we just need to chart a new direction.. get rid of the dead-bodies lets start from square 1.
4: The desperately poor: They have no hope but to ride the waves where-ever it takes them.. Pastor, Badoo, Church, Mosques, Drugs, Codeine, Night-clubs, street-hookerz etc. for N100 they will vote a child-molester to handle the affairs of an orphanage or church or even the country..
5: Intelligent F00ls: They know how to argue about Nigeria's problems from page 1 to page 100 on Nairaland, they know everything and yet know nothing. They can see a fire coming for them miles away and somehow the fire will consume them and their intelligence regardless..

The remainder of Nigerians you see are not Nigerians.. they are people living of the land using every bit of opportunity they can find.. if you keep staring at them, they will find their way once this rotten corpse is finally bones
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Emity007(m): 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
kay29000:
Faji master.
clear compass
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
There are 5 kinds of Nigerians
1: Clinically Insane - They are desperate, confused, frustrated and have lost hope, they will kill or be killed and they are suicidal for losing out in life
2: Irrecoverable Butt-Kissers: They do not care for anyone's progress but theirs alone, they will defend the indefensible just to survive in this rotting over-raped runz-girl called Nigeria
3: Clueless Fo0ls: They are never wrong even when they are dead-wrong.. they will drag their followers through hell and high-water only to stop in the middle of the sea and say.. we are not lost "technically" we just need to chart a new direction.. get rid of the dead-bodies lets start from square 1.
4: The desperately poor: They have no hope but to ride the waves where-ever it takes them.. Pastor, Badoo, Church, Mosques, Drugs, Codeine, Night-clubs, street-hookerz etc. for N100 they will vote a child-molester to handle the affairs of an orphanage or church or even the country..
5: Intelligent F00ls: They know how to argue about Nigeria's problems from page 1 to page 100 on Nairaland, they know everything and yet know nothing. They can see a fire coming for them miles away and somehow the fire will consume them and their intelligence regardless..

The remainder of Nigerians you see are not Nigerians.. they are people living of the land using every bit of opportunity they can find.. if you keep staring at them, they will find their way once this rotten corpse is finally bones
where do you belong?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by rhektor(m): 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jibril659:
onura

Bros why na? Wetin Dino do you gan-an sef? Abi Melolaye tí wọ́n fẹ́ máa Dínà?
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Lustig(m): 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jibril659:
onura
lol... avudashi sir?
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by bullbull: 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Steps To Buy Your Car From USA And Ship To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Bed. / The 2018 Toyota Camry - Be The First To See These Photos / Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.