Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon (1039 Views)

I Need A Second Hand Phone From 40000-50000 / Buy Phone On Credit / Technology To Recover Your Stolen Phone From Thief Without Leaving Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by surrogatesng: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Please do not buy any phone from this seller.His name is Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon and i contacted him on August 22nd to purchase an LG G4.After meeting him at computer village,ikeja.I inspected the phone and enqired from him if it was not the variant of LG G4 which had bootloop issues.He told me that the variant of LG G4 he was selling to me has no bootloop issue.

We agreed on 30,000 Naira which i paid into an account he provided..He confirmed the cash and the phone was handed over to me.This happened on August 22nd.

My reason for buying the LG G4 was because it supports Glo 4G LTE Band 28..As soon as i got home i inserted my glo sim into the phone.I had 4g Lte reception but unable to browse witn the phone as i discovered it was locked to US cellular network.

I immediately called Mr Arinze but he started dribbling me round and round that it is a configuration issue.I have done all the configuration setting,taken it phone engineers and even glo office all to no avail.I have screen shot of the chat for record purposes.

All my complain to Mr Arinze fell on deaf ears.He keeps on telling me it is a configuration issue.I have downloaded Lg G4 manual,downloaded glo configuration setting and even visited glo office twice.The painful part is that i had to sell my brand new phone to buy this crappy phone from Mr Arinze.

I then connected the phone to my wifi at home and the phone suddenly froze,became extremely hot and went into bootloop.All this happened in a space of 2 months.I have been complaining to Mr Arinze that he either refund my money or give me a replacement and he is now telling me that it is non of his business.

Please help me to plead to him to either refund my money or give me a replacement.If he does not bulge,i plan on taking legal action and having him arrested
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by jairusben(m): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
You know his shop..and u are hear crying...jst negodu
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by surrogatesng: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
jairusben:
You know his shop..and u are hear crying...jst negodu
He ooes not have a shop,instead he took me to his friend shop at computer village
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by Slayer2: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Take the phone to where they repair phones and have the sim port changed. Carrier locked phones are very easy to unlock. Just take it to a good phone shop.
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by surrogatesng: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Slayer2:
Take the phone to where they repair phones and have the sim port changed. Carrier locked phones are very easy to unlock. Just take it to a good phone shop.
It also has a bootloop issue which i asked him and he denied
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by t33why: 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
symptoms of a bad board, that's the issue with refurbished lg phones. if its the carrier version( UK used according to us), then a bootloop awaits on the horizon 90% of the time
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by surrogatesng: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2017
Do not buy from him
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by ddddon(m): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

I am taking my time to attend to this defamation of characters by Surrogatesng, because sometimes thats how people are wrongly accused.

Firstly, he bought the LG G4 (UK Used) #30 from me sometime in August this month. He tested the phone and everything was working perfectly well, then we parted ways. I normally give a 3 days (return or refund) policies for my phones. Mr. PG called me some days after the purchase the he is having difficulties using his Glo 4G in the phone. I told him i didnt test the phone with GLO when i imported it, that i can guarantee that MTN 4G works very well on the phone, that he can use MTN to browse if GLO wont allow him, he insisted on his GLO, then i advised him to give professions to check if they can set in so his GLO will use 4G on the phone.

Now here is where Mr PJ is getting all funny with me, after buying the phone he did'nt complain of any faults till after 2 weeks , which was when complained about that GLO 4G issue and i advised him to use MTN that 4G will work or he can give it to someone that can attempt manual settings, that if things goes 'south' (if things didnt work) he should contact me asap. Saldy, Mr PJ didnt call nor whatsapp me after this while, till after almost two months he then said the phone had bootloop issues that he wants a refund or replacement.

Please Nairalanders, come and put mouth in this matter oh!!! He is saying i should change a UK used bought phone for him roughly after 3 months of purchase. Me i wont change. Equity and good conscience does not favour that.

I rest my case here.

surrogatesng:
Please do not buy any phone from this seller.His name is Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon and i contacted him on August 22nd to purchase an LG G4.After meeting him at computer village,ikeja.I inspected the phone and enqired from him if it was not the variant of LG G4 which had bootloop issues.He told me that the variant of LG G4 he was selling to me has no bootloop issue.

We agreed on 30,000 Naira which i paid into an account he provided..He confirmed the cash and the phone was handed over to me.This happened on August 22nd.

My reason for buying the LG G4 was because it supports Glo 4G LTE Band 28..As soon as i got home i inserted my glo sim into the phone.I had 4g Lte reception but unable to browse witn the phone as i discovered it was locked to US cellular network.

I immediately called Mr Arinze but he started dribbling me round and round that it is a configuration issue.I have done all the configuration setting,taken it phone engineers and even glo office all to no avail.I have screen shot of the chat for record purposes.

All my complain to Mr Arinze fell on deaf ears.He keeps on telling me it is a configuration issue.I have downloaded Lg G4 manual,downloaded glo configuration setting and even visited glo office twice.The painful part is that i had to sell my brand new phone to buy this crappy phone from Mr Arinze.

I then connected the phone to my wifi at home and the phone suddenly froze,became extremely hot and went into bootloop.All this happened in a space of 2 months.I have been complaining to Mr Arinze that he either refund my money or give me a replacement and he is now telling me that it is non of his business.

Please help me to plead to him to either refund my money or give me a replacement.If he does not bulge,i plan on taking legal action and having him arrested
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by surrogatesng: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
ddddon:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am taking my time to attend to this defamation of characters by Surrogatesng, because sometimes thats how people are wrongly accused.

Firstly, he bought the LG G4 (UK Used) #30 from me sometime in August this month. He tested the phone and everything was working perfectly well, then we parted ways. I normally give a 3 days (return or refund) policies for my phones. Mr. PG called me some days after the purchase the he is having difficulties using his Glo 4G in the phone. I told him i didnt test the phone with GLO when i imported it, that i can guarantee that MTN 4G works very well on the phone, that he can use MTN to browse if GLO wont allow him, he insisted on his GLO, then i advised him to give professions to check if they can set in so his GLO will use 4G on the phone.

Now here is where Mr PJ is getting all funny with me, after buying the phone he did'nt complain of any faults till after 2 weeks , which was when complained about that GLO 4G issue and i advised him to use MTN that 4G will work or he can give it to someone that can attempt manual settings, that if things goes 'south' (if things didnt work) he should contact me asap. Saldy, Mr PJ didnt call nor whatsapp me after this while, till after almost two months he then said the phone had bootloop issues that he wants a refund or replacement.

Please Nairalanders, come and put mouth in this matter oh!!! He is saying i should change a UK used bought phone for him roughly after 3 months of purchase. Me i wont change. Equity and good conscience does not favour that.

I rest my case here.

Point of correction,it does not browse on any network,even mtn sim does not browse on it.I complained to you the next day after i bought the phone and you were giving me silly excuses to take it to an engineer.

For me to complain,the next day that it is not browsing and ever since you have been giving me excuses.I have just started with you.When we meet you will explain to me better
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by surrogatesng: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
The worst part is that he claimed that the phone has no bootloop issue and after being unable to browse with the sim.I decided to connect it to my home wifi and lo and behold.It became hot,froze and started bootlooping ever since.Why will i not complain when you have intentionally scammed me fully knowing well that the phone is locked to a carrier network and has bootloop issue.Ole! Thief! Just wait for me.I am coming
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by EMERITUS85(m): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
lol
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by ddddon(m): 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
surrogatesng:
The worst part is that he claimed that the phone has no bootloop issue and after being unable to browse with the sim.I decided to connect it to my home wifi and lo and behold.It became hot,froze and started bootlooping ever since.Why will i not complain when you have intentionally scammed me fully knowing well that the phone is locked to a carrier network and has bootloop issue.Ole! Thief! Just wait for me.I am coming

And all this you discovered after using the said Phone for '3 months' ba?

Na yeye day worry you. I know your type. You are the foolishly rude type. You spoilt the phone yourself after using it for 3 months. Now you think you can come to Nairaland and blackmail me ba? Weldone. Any day you are ready to meet. Plz let me know and I will be there. Let's people with sense judge our matter. What non sense.
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by surrogatesng: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
ddddon:

And all this you discovered after using the said Phone for '3 months' ba?

Na yeye day worry you. I know your type. You are the foolishly rude type. You spoilt the phone yourself after using it for 3 months. Now you think you can come to Nairaland and blackmail me ba? Weldone. Any day you are ready to meet. Plz let me know and I will be there. Let's people with sense judge our matter. What non sense.

Point of correction,i bought the phone on August 22nd and the next day i reported to you that the carrier is locked and instead what did you say>That i should go and meet an engineer.I even went to glo office.Mind you it does not browse on any network and when it connects to wifi it starts to bootloop.It is very evident that you ate a fraud Mr Arinze.Save your strenght.There is still more to come.Common thief
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by surrogatesng: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
A thief will even believe in their own lies.In the chat he even claims e tested it an browse on 4G network and after selling it he is telling me to take it to an engineer

Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by surrogatesng: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
He does not have a shop to cover his tracks.He is a born thief

Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by surrogatesng: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
After paying for the phone and i discovered that it was not working i called him to rectify the issue but he keeps on posting me.The phone is useless to me.What use is a phone when it cannot browse.I have tested it with all networks.Same thing.Below is a chat i sent to him on whatsapp after 2 weeks of him turning me up and down,but he replied my allegation that i only contacted him after 3 months.Who is the liar?

Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by surrogatesng: 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
I have been contacting him since after i bought the phone and he keeps on giving excuses.Mr Arinze i will tell you to your face that you are a thief and i will track you down.Do not buy phone from him
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by bobo65(m): 4:03am On Nov 04, 2017
ddddon:
Hello Nairalanders,

I rest my case here.

Oga u are avoiding something oh

The day the Op bought ur phone, he messaged me that it doesnt browse, I personally followed him up on how to configure the phone but to no avail

I was d one that sold the brand new phone that he sold back to me just to get ur G4 so I can attest that the OP isnt lying about the non browsing issues

From the looks of things, I think the phone is blacklisted

3 Likes

Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by Nebuzaradan: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2017
bobo65:

The day the Op bought ur phone, he messaged me that it doesnt browse, I personally followed him up on how to configure the phone but to no avail

I was d one that sold the brand new phone that he sold back to me just to get ur G4 so I can attest that the OP isnt lying about the non browsing issues

chaii God save me ooo
i nearly bought the damn phone grin

1 Like

Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by ddddon(m): 8:36am On Nov 04, 2017
surrogatesng:

Point of correction,i bought the phone on August 22nd and the next day i reported to you that the carrier is locked and instead what did you say>That i should go and meet an engineer.I even went to glo office.Mind you it does not browse on any network and when it connects to wifi it starts to bootloop.It is very evident that you ate a fraud Mr Arinze.Save your strenght.There is still more to come.Common thief

It took you 3 months to go to Glo office and phone engineer ba? Well done.
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by ddddon(m): 8:40am On Nov 04, 2017
bobo65:

From your explanations, it shows clearly you know OP good.

But point is that why did it take over 3 months wanting to change a bad phone. Assuming it was one week after purchase i would have listened.

Truth is that, the said phone is good jor. But OP tried something that spoilt the phone. Now he wants to collect back his money. Using cheap blackmailing tactics.
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by ddddon(m): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2017
Since you know how to send screenshots that favours your devilish claims while ommiting where i was explaining to you. How come u used a phone that you claimed was bad for 4 months, if there is not something you are hiding. Let me send my own screenshot.

Mr. PJ I can never be blackmailed. Yeye man.

Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by surrogatesng: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2017
ddddon:
Since you know how to send screenshots that favours your devilish claims while ommiting where i was explaining to you. How come u used a phone that you claimed was bad for 4 months, if there is not something you are hiding. Let me send my own screenshot.

Mr. PJ I can never be blackmailed. Yeye man.
Screenshot you ust sent was our conversation 2 days ago.Ever since the day you sold the phone to me i have been complaining.It seems you have lost track of time.I am happy that you did not deny that i complained to you immediately after the phone was purchased and you did nothing
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by Nebuzaradan: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2017
haaa 4 months? shocked

oga Op na wa ooo
but why you no return it immediately after you smell fish
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by surrogatesng: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nebuzaradan Thanks very much for your comment.The thief Mr Arinze said it is since 4 months i bought the phone.Even from August 23r till today is just 2 months and the OP is claiming i bought the phone 4 months ago which makes him a liar.Secondly,the second day after i bought the phone and i discovered that it is not working,Mr Arinze kept on dribbling me as he has no shop address where he can be reached.I brought this complain to this forum after being tired of calling him to see how he can resolve this issue.A person who has no shop and refuses to see me.How will i return the phone?Mr Arinze is an unrepentant thief
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by Nebuzaradan: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
surrogatesng:
Nebuzaradan Thanks very much for your comment.The thief Mr Arinze said it is since 4 months i bought the phone.Eveb from August 23r till today is just 2 months and the OP is claiming i bought the phone 4 months ago which makes him a liar.Secondly,the second after i bought the phone and i discovered that it is not Mr working,Mr Arinze kept on dribbling me as he has no shop address where e can be reached.I brought this complain to this forum after being tired of calling him to see how he can resolve this issue.A person who has no shop and refuses to see me.How will i return the phone?Mr Arinze is an unrepentant thief
you have a point
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by Kaybaba5(m): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ur own story is good but mine from barrachielll
I paid him, 27k for LG g3. No phone no money
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by Nastydroid(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kaybaba5:
Ur own story is good but mine from barrachielll
I paid him, 27k for LG g3. No phone no money
was it a physical deal?
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by ddddon(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lies lies and more lies
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2019
Matter solved or it just die down? Surrogatesng
Re: Warning! Never Buy Phone From Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon by MilesLamar(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2019
I wonder

(1) (Reply)

HTC One M8 Available. 20k ( negotiable ) / Brand New Ainol AX3 - 2 Sim Tablet 16B Inbuilt Memory /Keyboard {SOLD} / Infinix Hot Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.