Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy (40497 Views)

Can You Cancel Marriage Because Of Church Denominations Difference? / Israel Will Be Bombed Today. This Is A Prophecy / It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by MhizzAJ(f): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2017
udemzyudex:

What about the wife that confirmed it?

She confirmed it and even revoke the prayers, A lot of things is going on in the physical realm, the tongue is very powerful.

The woman just said yes

No woman in her right senses would ever say bad prayers concerning her husband

Read his write up very well

He said the woman is a church goer probably one of those gullible Christians that say*Yes Sir* to everything the pastor says

She's the one in the marriage...she's the one wearing the shoes...

That story is one sided because Shortgun didn't say anything about his brother's attitude...His brother has told him a lot about his marriage and when that fake prophecy came the next thing he could think of was a divorce undecided He was even tired of the marriage before the prophecy came

What's his brother's attitude towards money?
Does he womanise?
Is he stingy? Cos if she actually made that prayer then there's more to it

And apart from that why didn't the pastor call the woman aside to warn her not to make that kinda prayer again

There are things pastors don't say in front of couples because it might break the home

Real men of God prophesy with wisdom

See what his prophecy has caused because he wasn't wise about the whole thing but if it is to collect tithe they will be very smart about it

What if the woman actually said NO to that prophecy

Will the pastor be happy to hear that the marriage has been dissolved because of that prophecy

Fake pastors and fake prophecy everywhere

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by sisisioge: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2017
Holy smoke! Wish Kain thing be this? It is well o.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Twizzy30(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2017
African magic movie Yoruba

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by OHCOMEON: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2017
Nwodosis:
Who has the power to stop God from blessing whom he chose to bless?
My brother it's not so, when God chooses to you & that which is a part of you does not give room for the blessing to manifest, it could delay. Sometimes we are the architects of our own misfortunes. Especially that which is so close to you.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by chronique(m): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2017
deepwater:

Read my first comment on this issue, you could see reasons there in why the wife is admitting this.

Haven't you had people confessing to acts they never did once their spirit is broken?

that doesn't make an iota of sense to me,for someone to confess to a crime he/she didnt do,when the person is not under duress. i'd never accept that.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 05, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Omoh, try to respect our intelligence a bit nau; ah ah!

Na waoh, does he tell you how many rounds of sex he engages with his wife too? Na waoh!
grin grin grin i think the crooked pastor wants to fuvk his wife, next thing the randy pastor will tell the man to bring his wife for healing. chai! grin
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2017
Chrismentor3:
This is serious, but divorce its never the best option after so many years, I suggest he should stop bringing out money for the family upkeep so that the woman will understand what it means to live in poverty, I'm sure after one month she would be crying to God to bless the husband.

That's too harsh. I believe in dialogue. Let him talk to the wife. If he is a christian too, let him seek assistance from the church.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by ladja2013: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2017
There is nothing new here and nothing can be an experience under this planet. My first point is that the way and manner our people view marriage. You don't contract marriage to make your life worse or put an end to your life. The man who sanctioned divorce is a prophet (Moses), the other whose epistle disallowed divorce is a Pastor (Paul). Think deeply on this.
Now who is telling you that someone has the final say over your life and finance, No one but God has the final say, the challenge for the husband is now to go extra spiritually speaking in prayer to nullify such if any. I think this is one of the problems we have in message delivery and management in the church. The pastor was actually dancing to the gallery to make a show of his 'power'. Issues like this are to be manage with wisdom, the wife will 'release' the husband and the husband will not think negatively about the wife and the marriage will still be intact.
Secondly the Bible says blessed is the man who married a good wife and that the heavens will bless such home. Now, the blessing is conditional, if you have a good wife, God will bless your home but if the wife is a spiritual rot, the blessing will just hang on the roof. Where I am going is that the husband need to sit up and assess the marriage from the beginning. There are still other issues that we are not privy to but which the husband has managed and suffered innocently, he must come to terms with this. Once he is able to come to a conclusion and possibly seeking the view of a disinterested but elderly third party, he is good to go.
If he needs to excuse the woman, so be it, if he can manage the crisis even though the wife has given a promise to work for his progress, he can continue. One thing is certain, you must safeguard your interest and life in whatever relationship you find yourself even if it is more than marriage. A man welfare and life is important. Nothing is inspiring in a poverty driven life all in a bid to safe your marriage. Nothing is indispensable in life.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by freeman95(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2017
Arindin
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by unipol(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2017
My little input is that, this is a psycological game. Never u trust all these religious leaders, they are classical scammers. Your Brothers wife has Been going to this church for long and discursing all her family affair with the pastor . telling the pastor all about her husband and their misunderstanding. But the pastor wants to take advantage Of those information now to brainwash the Two couple of little brain. How can a woman pray against the financial succes of the bread Winner Of her family, father Of her kids. How would he train her kids in future and pay their School fees, besides, God blesses whoever he chooses to bless. Tell ur brother to stop her from going to the church or from telling all the family Problem to the church pastor. Or tell ur brother to work harder and forget pastors and Churches. Blessings come from hard working not from prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by daniska3yaro(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2017
Nwodosis:
Who has the power to stop God from blessing whom he chose to bless?
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2017
LadySarah:
In asmuch asi dont support the woman,the husband's fears need to be allayed,Ofcourse she is the one wearing the shoes and knoew where it is pinching her.
the questiin is,what is your bros attitude like when change enters his pockets?Is he proud,arrogant,wasteful...these mqy be qhy the wife is afraid.

That is never a yard stick for her to pray negatively on her husband, such a woman can kill her husband. What I will say is the woman is naive as a christian. She is just a church goer!
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by hooklover: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2017
A man's enemy are those of his household.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by skimanski(m): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2017
This is just stupid. I am sure 90% of women pray that if my Husband having money will make him start misbehaving, he rather not have. Because I want my husband and not his money. The pastor Knew that Psychology and used it to prey on the Couples. God will punish him for preying no the Humble marriage.

Its a Honest Taught Women Have. Its not enough to say she's Bad. besides, we would rather our wives are not working to get money if that will make her meet other men. So why don't we call ourselves Evil.

This story just make me vex. OP Tell your brother say if em breakup with em wife, I be EDO man, I go find am come for Night, and I go slap am.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by oruma19: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2017
Divorce the witch. I think with this story I have learnt something about the happenings around me. Hhhhmmm, one needs to ask questions now.what does she mean by such a satanic prayer? Because u don't want other women to enjoy from ur husband's wealth u now block his wealth..bad witch she is, bad witch must be divorced. Forget abt that nonsense prayer she said in the presence of the pastor, she must go.this life is dangerous sha, one's own wife, haba!!
shortgun:
Prophets, pastors, Church leaders I will need your help on this one.

My elder brother has been married to his wife about 14yrs now, the marriage is blessed with 3 boys.
His wife is not the kind of woman a lot of men will pray for but no one is perfect. My bro tells me things about his marriage that he won't even disclose to our parents, I am very close to him and he always seeks my opinion.

His wife is a devoted Christian... she attends almost all d church programs and never misses Church service every sunday.

They had a program in d Church and she invited the husband. My brother went to the program and the Pastor called him out and told him that God wants to bless him financially more than he will ever imagine but there is a voice crying to God not to bless him.

The pastor called the wife out and told her that she is the d one telling God not to bless her husband cos she thinks a lot of money in his hands will make him to misbehave and d wife said yes.

The pastor now asked my brother to promise that if God bless him with this huge amount of money will you promise not to misbehave and he said yes... the pastor now asked his wife to reverse the prayer she has been praying against her husband right there inside the Church so that God can bless him and she did.

Since that day my brother became restless, he couldn't believe that the woman under his roof is d one praying against his progress. He told me that he wants to divorce her so that he can be free from her negative prayers.

I don't really know what to tell him.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by toprealman: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2017
OP the heading of your post is misleading......besides your sister-in-law is far from being a Christian.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by tfelicityk(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2017
This is serious, but divorce will never the best option after so many years, I suggest he should applied wisdom by tactically reducing the main core of his responsibility in the house. He should pay more attention on the children Education and other necessary things to the children. He should be the one to pay the children school fees by his own hand. He can tell the wife he borrow the money as loan from his company to settle the bills. The woman will understand what it means to live in poverty, I'm sure after some month she would be crying to God to bless the husband more than their pastor.

Besides, some women can go to any length to see their hubby excel in all ratification while some play otherwise.

I will suggest He should pay more attention to her in term of affection, romance, sex and take her for outing. I perceived that she is missing all that. Everything is not money. One can take one spouse out without spending up to 2k...

May God help us all and bless our marriage for us with peace and unity.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by AuroraB(f): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2017
Bia, Shortgun, I never knew God blesses people based on instructions of others sad
Tell me more undecided
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2017
When your hand is clean no weapons fashioned against shall prosper it shall only reverse their situation that are praying for your downfall
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by PrinceFola(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2017
Your brother should not try that oh otherwise, his wife will pray for more calamity for him.....
Let ur brother settle with his wife amicably........
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2017
And he wants to do just what the woman accused him of doing after she has reversed her prayer.

I'm not in support of her former prayers, but I guess she saw it coming.

I have a close friend who defied her parent and married a guy (the man is crippled). Out of love she married him, worked with him to make his business grow..... And now after three kids, the man refuses to cater to his family. His faithful wife who worked and prayed for his business to flourish has been abandoned.

She stopped praying. She never prayed against him but she stopped praying. His business started to dwindle. A prophet told the man it's cos his wife isn't praying for him.

He quarrelled with her over it and she maintained she won't pray for him. Cos when the going is good, he spends it outside and not on her and the kids. Only thing he does is pay rent. She cries everyday. Even when the kids are sick, he doesn't care. He is never home.

So would you blame her? For refusing to pray?

Your brother's wife you say is a devout Christian. Maybe God showed her what He'll do for your brother and what he'll will turn to... And she said 'Father pls, nooo. '

I won't judge. But now that she's reversed the prayer, he wants to leave her. Ok.

shortgun:
Prophets, pastors, Church leaders I will need your help on this one.

My elder brother has been married to his wife about 14yrs now, the marriage is blessed with 3 boys.
His wife is not the kind of woman a lot of men will pray for but no one is perfect. My bro tells me things about his marriage that he won't even disclose to our parents, I am very close to him and he always seeks my opinion.

His wife is a devoted Christian... she attends almost all d church programs and never misses Church service every sunday.

They had a program in d Church and she invited the husband. My brother went to the program and the Pastor called him out and told him that God wants to bless him financially more than he will ever imagine but there is a voice crying to God not to bless him.

The pastor called the wife out and told her that she is the d one telling God not to bless her husband cos she thinks a lot of money in his hands will make him to misbehave and d wife said yes.

The pastor now asked my brother to promise that if God bless him with this huge amount of money will you promise not to misbehave and he said yes... the pastor now asked his wife to reverse the prayer she has been praying against her husband right there inside the Church so that God can bless him and she did.

Since that day my brother became restless, he couldn't believe that the woman under his roof is d one praying against his progress. He told me that he wants to divorce her so that he can be free from her negative prayers.

I don't really know what to tell him.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by DogsOut: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2017
God must be really jobless to engage in petty things like this. He really needs to find a job.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Uhomanbulus110(f): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2017
She is too selfish
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2017
Please, we are over stepping bounds to involve Lai Mohammed
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by thunderbabs: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2017
Aahh, after she don reverse her curse nsyd church.....eh. If he divorce her, hiz case wld bcom worse dan b4 d curse reversal.

Buh women sef......i fear una.....Wife for da mata, not even gf, wife.....for fear of 2nd wife, u hinder ur husband's progress......

D man will dislike her d more now......na insyd house most enemies dey.... undecided
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2017
Uhomanbulus110:
She is too selfish
And you have just believed the STORY....
just like that.....

Chaiiiiiii
It's easier to DECEIVE people than to convince them that they have been decieved.
His brother FURTHER said, when ever he sleeps with his wife, his business crumbles.....
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2017
Simply out of fear, she uttered those words. Even if she didn’t say anything but kept nurturing it in her heart, it would still stand. I once dated a lady, whose elder sister revealed to me she prayed that her husband should lose his job, because the guy was frolicking with different sort of ladies, neither was he performing his civic duties in the home. In the long run, the guy lost his job and the family suffered terribly but ex mom was the one bailing them out financially.

Truly, death and life lies in the power of the tongue, as the Scriptures says but I would admonish your bruv to forgive and cherish his wife the more. When the divine blessing comes, he should be more humble and focused; because his wife is there praying for him. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Phonefanatic: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2017
I once had a girlfriend who had the same mentality. At some point she came to me and said don't I think God will bless me financially after I marry her? I got chills that very day that I began to reminisce all her negative approach whenever good thing was coming my way.

Such act is an act of poisonous insecurity. I had to quit that relationship and from there things started getting better and better.

OP how about this? Not all riches are a blessing maybe God is answering her prayers just to prevent your brother from the unknown.

I recently lost a friend who has been struggling for many years, just 4 months ago God blessed him abundantly 2 months later he got married, bought a car and built a house but guess what? He drank and drove then had an accident that took his life instantly, he didn't even move into his new house.

Now come to think of this...... Had God not blessed him he would have been crying or worse case scenario he may think he is cursed but then he got the blessings and losed self control.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by thunderbabs: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:

The woman just said yes

No woman in her right senses would ever say bad prayers concerning her husband

Read his write up very well

He said the woman is a church goer probably one of those gullible Christians that say*Yes Sir* to everything the pastor says

She's the one in the marriage...she's the one wearing the shoes...

That story is one sided because Shortgun didn't say anything about his brother's attitude...His brother has told him a lot about his marriage and when that fake prophecy came the next thing he could think of was a divorce undecided He was even tired of the marriage before the prophecy came

What's his brother's attitude towards money?
Does he womanise?
Is he stingy? Cos if she actually made that prayer then there's more to it

And apart from that why didn't the pastor call the woman aside to warn her not to make that kinda prayer again

There are things pastors don't say in front of couples because it might break the home

Real men of God prophesy with wisdom

See what his prophecy has caused because he wasn't wise about the whole thing but if it is to collect tithe they will be very smart about it

What if the woman actually said NO to that prophecy

Will the pastor be happy to hear that the marriage has been dissolved because of that prophecy

Fake pastors and fake prophecy everywhere

Person go jus dey smwia dey analyse anoda man mata lyk say if na hin wife do da tin, e go still dey luv am....abegiiiii... undecided
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by frank41(m): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2017
dollytino4real:
she is possessed, not going to church alone but let her repent fully. ur bros is a womanizer tell him divorce is no solution, he should repent too

Yes I agree with you....she could be demonic....the husband's biz starts crumbling each time he makes love to her.
But if the clergyman is really called by God as u said, what stops him from delivering her?
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by boiz2men(m): 11:11am On Nov 05, 2017
So no one was smart enough to know so this is op problem not his brothers
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by MONITZ: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2017
Martinez19:
Religious gods don't exist. Voodoo, charms, witchcraft and other world mysticism are bullshits. There are no such thing as supernatural happenings by supernatural beings, all you have are the natural laws of nature. Fear and respect no pastor, native/doctor, spiritualist etc. They are not special but filled with bullshit. wink

All sacred/holy books are bunks.

Re u for real?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

75 Biblical Reasons Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.