Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time (5304 Views)

Re-scan Your Decoders With TSTV New Frequency Parameters / Nov 1st Draws Close, TSTV Decoders Being Shipped Across The Country (photos) / Why I Think TSTV Promises Is Dead On Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by gmajor10(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
We all know TSTV is currently running test transmission, which can be viewed using decoders like Azsky, Q-sat, Strong and the rests.....

Well those viewing Europa league this evening got the shocker of the lives when Bein Sports, the supposed partners of TSTV stated their channel was being viewed illegally in Nigeria.

Let me stop here, view the pic yourself.

Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by sainty2k3(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Were you able to view the channels or not, who care about the BS Ca error

3 Likes

Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by colossus91(m): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
lol ok oo
Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by divinehand2003(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
TSTv is a scam.
Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by hatchy(f): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
I can see DSTV handwork here.They will go to any length to put TSTV out of business so as to continue the monopoly they have enjoyed for past decades.

It's all Buhari's fault.

5 Likes

Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by steppin: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
They should come to Nigeria and sue us. grin
Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by teamsynergy: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
they claimed their system was hacked... u wouldn't expect such a registered company To broadcast illegal content and announce it on social media

3 Likes

Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by gmajor10(m): 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Updated to the topic above, TSTV has twitted they got hacked.. Screenshot of the tweet below.

Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
did tstv people no serious at all
Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by quiverfull(m): 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
I actually had hoped this TSTv guys were ready to give DSTv a run for their money. Alas, I miscalculated; they came totally ill-prepared. Even HiTv started better.

1 Like

Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by richeeyo(m): 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
It's not Easy breaking the chains of Dstv bondage

3 Likes

Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by mecussey(m): 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
We alll know thats what will happen, how come every body is suprised?? Beinsports is middle east company and do not have any right to broadcast via satellite in Africa. Tstv is even broadcasting with bein decoder through encoder...this is very local technique. These service is dead on arrival.
Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by sunene1: 7:12am On Nov 03, 2017
mecussey:
We alll know thats what will happen, how come every body is suprised?? Beinsports is middle east company and do not have any right to broadcast via satellite in Africa. Tstv is even broadcasting with bein decoder through encoder...this is very local technique. These service is dead on arrival.
Bros why are u spoiling the name of TSTV every where.How much did ur employer DSTV paid u?U will still swallow this ur arrant nonsense write-ups when they bounce back properly soon.
Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by teamsynergy: 7:31am On Nov 03, 2017
mecussey:

what do they use to watch EPL in North Africa.? say what u know
Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by powerkey: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2017
This was how MTN KILLED MTEL AND NITEL......

TSTV MUST NOT DIE......
Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by mecussey(m): 9:17am On Nov 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

what do they use to watch EPL in North Africa.? say what u know

Forget how the continent merged us...Egypt and co are almost Europeans or Arabians. The Africa I know are blacks and when the world tells you Africa is poor with diseases, they dont mean Egypt or Tunisia
Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by mecussey(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2017
sunene1:
Bros why are u spoiling the name of TSTV every where.How much did ur employer DSTV paid u?U will still swallow this ur arrant nonsense write-ups when they bounce back properly soon.

I am not spoiling any name...i just hate it when some people just want to fool everybody. How would someone sit and what he thinks is how to dupe his own people. To be honest, if Nigerians were certain that APC govt will be like this, 90% would not had voted. The case of APC is even uncertain bc nobody knows. This one I know for sure that these promises are not obtainable, I tell you with all confidence, it is almost impossible. I just want to educate those who are not aware on how paytv works. Would you be happy to hear that someone comitted sucide bc he invested heavily on TStv? Please, let Tstv go back and do a proper home work and I will support them.
Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by teamsynergy: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2017
mecussey:

Forget how the continent merged us...Egypt and co are almost Europeans or Arabians. The Africa I know are blacks and when the world tells you Africa is poor with diseases, they dont mean Egypt or Tunisia

jst look at you..... no need to argue.... u are ill-informed.....do you know that alot of provinces dont av access to electricity and water in Tunisia and Morocco....

get your fact right.... after sahara desert, u av north Africa..

simple.....get informed
Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by Sensicut(m): 11:20am On Nov 03, 2017
i know this is dsthief handwork but by the grace of god they must surely be disgrase at last and all haters of nigeria progress
Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by mecussey(m): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

jst look at you..... no need to argue.... u are ill-informed.....do you know that alot of provinces dont av access to electricity and water in Tunisia and Morocco....

get your fact right.... after sahara desert, u av north Africa..

simple.....get informed

So what is your bone of contention.. That beinsports MENA is meant for everybody??
Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by teamsynergy: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2017
mecussey:

So what is your bone of contention.. That beinsports MENA is meant for everybody??

how does CTL show beinsport here in naija??
Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by labanj1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
When I saw beiN in capital letter (BEIN), I knew it was some people's handwork. Make una use sense Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time by mecussey(m): 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

how does CTL show beinsport here in naija??

is ctl the problem tstv is having bc, I dont see how they relate. Tstv is satellite and ctl/metro is terrestrial.

(1) (Reply)

Tvsat 16e Cccam Available / We Sell Dstv Decoder And Accessories E.g Boosters, Remote, Wall Bracket E.t.c / How To Skip Scanning Process When You Switch On Your GOTV Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.