Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? (12153 Views)

What Is Ahmadiyya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Empiree:
you will only be right if Nabi Isa (as) is coming with a new Shariah. Since he's coming to abide by shariah of Nabi muhammad (s a w), he's not bringing a new Law.

Besides, his mission is limited. He's only returning for clarification Sura nisai 159 i:e to remove the veil from the eyes of Jews and Christians. He's not coming with a new religion or a new Book. Get the point? . That's why your old car is not returning from mechanic to perform the function of a new car. It will forever remain your first and oldest car.

So, since Jesus a.s is to come back to perform same mission as a prophet of Allah (because He's acting under Allah's instructions), the word "KHATAMAN NABIYYIN" is best to be translated as "SEAL / BEST /MOST PERFECT of prophets" not last, because after a last, there can never be another last in any form whatsoever.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
Crescentholm:

Jazzakumullahu khairan for the submission you resulted to.

Since I'll only be right if Isa a.s is to return with new law, According to an Hadith, just as Isa a.s is to Musa a.s, same will be t any other acclaimed apostle or the Mahdi on when he arrives. Because Allah has declared that the religion is complete.

So Isa will continue to be a prophet of Allah.

How's Jesus a.s to Moses a.s?
Jesus a.s is just a reformer / Messiah, to remind them teachings of Moses a.s.
Jesus himself testifies to it when he said that " he haven't come to destroy/ abolish the law of Moses a.s neither did he come with a new law, but to perfect the law.

From this verse Allah promises followers of Muhammad 4 ranks of honour and the first and highest is to attain prophethood down to an ordinary righteous Muslim.

Any re appearance of prophethood must be a reflection of the light of Muhammad s.a.w prophethood not an independent one.

Just as the Quran and Bible testifies clearly to the death of Jesus and his return, though in another form or appearance but with the same message as the person he's testifying against, when asked about his 2nd coming, seen below:

But instead of Elijah himself coming, John the Baptist was sent in the spirit of Elijah *(Luke 1:17,Mathew 17:10-13)

Also in support, the Quran makes it clearer that the dead can never return back to this earth *(21:96 and 23:100-101)*

So his re-appearance will remain a prophet as he's mission is to deliver Allah's message.

Let's justly review Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian, did he give a claim to any new law or book or theory outside the Quran (which is the basis of shariah)?

If yes, with sincerity and delicate proof, then we can jointly claim he's going against the tenet of Islam

So, since Jesus a.s is to come back to perform same mission as a prophet of Allah (because He's acting under Allah's instructions), the word "KHATAMAN NABIYYIN" is best to be translated as "SEAL / BEST /MOST PERFECT of prophets" not last, because after a last, there can never be another last in any form whatsoever.

Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Empiree: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Crescentholm:

Jazzakumullahu khairan for the submission you resulted to.

Since I'll only be right if Isa a.s is to return with new law, According to an Hadith, just as Isa a.s is to Musa a.s, same will be t any other acclaimed apostle or the Mahdi on when he arrives. Because Allah has declared that the religion is complete.

So Isa will continue to be a prophet of Allah.

How's Jesus a.s to Moses a.s?
Jesus a.s is just a reformer / Messiah, to remind them teachings of Moses a.s.
Jesus himself testifies to it when he said that " he haven't come to destroy/ abolish the law of Moses a.s neither did he come with a new law, but to perfect the law.

From this verse Allah promises followers of Muhammad 4 ranks of honour and the first and highest is to attain prophethood down to an ordinary righteous Muslim.

Any re appearance of prophethood must be a reflection of the light of Muhammad s.a.w prophethood not an independent one.

Just as the Quran and Bible testifies clearly to the death of Jesus and his return, though in another form or appearance but with the same message as the person he's testifying against, when asked about his 2nd coming, seen below:

But instead of Elijah himself coming, John the Baptist was sent in the spirit of Elijah *(Luke 1:17,Mathew 17:10-13)

Also in support, the Quran makes it clearer that the dead can never return back to this earth *(21:96 and 23:100-101)*

So his re-appearance will remain a prophet as he's mission is to deliver Allah's message.

Let's justly review Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian, did he give a claim to any new law or book or theory outside the Quran (which is the basis of shariah)?

If yes, with sincerity and delicate proof, then we can jointly claim he's going against the tenet of Islam
Bro, i don't know where you studied while you were growing up. You just got many things wrong. First the ayat of Quran you *(21:96 and 23:100-101)* referenced do not correlate with the subject.

So i am just gonna address the issue of the "death of Jesus" you alleged. Quran does speak about maut(death). Maut is when the soul is taken but is not returned to the body. The same word maut is used in sura 39:42 which describes a "twin" death. This is more appropriate incident that happened to Isa(as) because Allah raised him. He didnt say Isa is dead. So it is crystal clear from the hadith the return of Isa(as) indicates he is not dead yet.

Everything else you said up there is only understood by you. I wont even bother myself over that. If you believe Isa(as) is not coming back with a new shari'ah or new Divine Book, then, his second appearance is not prove of a new prophethood but to unveil the Jews and the christians.

Sir, you got the wrong interpretation. Your old car is no longer new. It is still your first car even if you repaired and painted it and changed the engine, you will tell people it is your oldest car but you took it away to fix it. If you can't' tell people that your old Toyota car is your second car, then, Jesus's first appearance at birth was his right position. You have the wrong interpretation of Khataman nabiyyin. You are trying to bring bogus tawil and create confusion for yourself.

However, this doesn't make you kafir. It is just your misunderstanding. For as long as there is no NEW DIVINE BOOK AFTER QUR'AN, then, there is no prophet after nabi Muhammad. But if you claim there is, kindly show us "divine book" of such. Divine Book of Jesus (Injil) already came. So your claim is voided sir.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by iamgenius(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
Crescentholm:

Why! Why!! Why!!! This Dunya will soon end brother. Everything you acquire will be useful for another person. You are only a British Slave hiding under the umbrella of Islam.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by iamgenius(m): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
@Empiree, leave this guy. He knows better than what you are saying. He only wish to choose the wrong path.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Empiree:
you will only be right if Nabi Isa (as) is coming with a new Shariah. Since he's coming to abide by shariah of Nabi muhammad (s a w), he's not bringing a new Law.

Besides, his mission is limited. He's only returning for clarification Sura nisai 159 i:e to remove the veil from the eyes of Jews and Christians. He's not coming with a new religion or a new Book. Get the point? . That's why your old car is not returning from mechanic to perform the function of a new car. It will forever remain your first and oldest car.

Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Empiree:
Bro, i don't know where you studied while you were growing up. You just got many things wrong. First the ayat of Quran you *(21:96 and 23:100-101)* referenced do not correlate with the subject.

So i am just gonna address the issue of the "death of Jesus" you alleged. Quran does speak about maut(death). Maut is when the soul is taken but is not returned to the body. The same word maut is used in sura 39:42 which describes a "twin" death. This is more appropriate incident that happened to Isa(as) because Allah raised him. He didnt say Isa is dead. So it is crystal clear from the hadith the return of Isa(as) indicates he is not dead yet.

Everything else you said up there is only understood by you. I wont even bother myself over that. If you believe Isa(as) is not coming back with a new shari'ah or new Divine Book, then, his second appearance is not prove of a new prophethood but to unveil the Jews and the christians.

Sir, you got the wrong interpretation. Your old car is no longer new. It is still your first car even if you repaired and painted it and changed the engine, you will tell people it is your oldest car but you took it away to fix it. If you can't' tell people that your old Toyota car is your second car, then, Jesus's first appearance at birth was his right position. You have the wrong interpretation of Khataman nabiyyin. You are trying to bring bogus tawil and create confusion for yourself.

However, this doesn't make you kafir. It is just your misunderstanding. For as long as there is no NEW DIVINE BOOK AFTER QUR'AN, then, there is no prophet after nabi Muhammad. But if you claim there is, kindly show us "divine book" of such. Divine Book of Jesus (Injil) already came. So your claim is voided sir.

Brother, we have words that translates differently in English language, but Alhamdulillah the Arabic word is the same , which is ; KHATAM‬

Moving on to the word used in the verse, "khaatamo" literally means best, seal while "khatamii" means end, last.. By (asheykh Allama zurqoni).‬

Now let's judge, which did the Qur'an used?

We all see that it's in support of our translation

The holy prophet once called his uncle Abbas (fa innaka khaatamal muhaajireen fil hijrati kamo Ana khaatamun nabiyyeen fin nubuwwati)
Meaning:
You (abbas) are as khatamul muhajireen in hijrah(migration) as I am khatamun nabiyeen in nubuwah(prophethood)..... (kanzul ummal vol.13 page 519)

Also hazrat Ali (RA) was also addressed as khaatamul awliyaai by the prophet,

"(innaka anta yaa 'aliyyu khaatamul awliyaai llahi kamo Ana khaatamul anbiyaai)"
Meaning:
"Surely you O! Ali is the khaatamul awliyaai llah as I am the khaatamul anbiyya."

No doubt, There is a difference among the schools of reciter about the vocalization of the word "KHAATAMO", of the ten authorized schools of reciter all read it as "KHAATIM" except Asim who read it as "khaatam" though dey all believed it could be read either way......

An hadeeth reported by Hazrat Abu Abdurrahmon assalmiyee(ra) clarified and shows that there's a difference between the two, he said (he used to teach hazrat Hassan and Husain(ra), once hazrat Ali bin abi talib(ra) passed nearby him while he was teaching them, so he said "teach them khatamonNabiyyeen with fatha on the Ta... [durri manthur vol.5 page 386]‬
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Empiree: 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
Crescentholm:

Your problem is, you are taking "KHATAMAN NABIYYIN" to mean a lone ayah whereas, when you out together other ayat and ahadith, it is a s clear as daylight that nabi Muhammad (saw) was the last prophet..

Read this

Prophet MUhammad(saw) said:

# "You (Hazrat Ali) are related to me as Aaron was related to Moses (pbuh). But no Apostle will come after me." (Bukhari, Muslim Musnad recorded a similar hadith ending in 'Behold there is no prophethood after me.')

# We are the last (ummah) but will precede all on the Day of Resurrection except that the Book was given to them before us. (Bukhari, Muslim)

# The tribe of Israel was guided by prophets. When a prophet passed away, another prophet succeeded him. But no prophet will come after me; only caliphs will succeed me. (Bukhari)

# I am the last in line of the prophets of God and my Masjid is the last Masjid. (Muslim)

# The chain of Messengers and Prophets has come to an end. There shall be no Messenger nor Prophet after me. (Tirmidhi, Musnad Ahmad, Anas bin Malik)

# There will arise thirty impostors in my Ummah and each one of them will pronounce to the world that he is a prophet, but I am the last in the line of the Prophets of God and no Prophet will come after me. (Abu Dawood, Tirmizi)

See the last one ^ that's where some who claimed to be prophets fall in to like Elijah Muhammad of USA and Mr. Gulam

# Allah will send no Apostle after me, but only Mubashshirat (Good vision or pious vision).n(Musnad Ahmad, Abu Tufail, Nasa'i, Abu Dawud)

If these don't wake you up i don't know what will. The return of Isa(as) is not to bring about "new Ummah" not to confirm nabi Muhammad(saw) either (he already did in his Injil) but unveil the hijab from Yahud(who rejected him) and nasar (who called him God and son of God). And finally, to crush impostor, Dajjal
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Empiree:

If according to your last paragraph, presence of a divine book signifies prophethood, then which was the law of Nuh, Suleiman, Ibrahim and Ismael?

They shouldn't be names a prophet since no book/law to show for it.

Secondly, on the death of Jesus on whom be peace,
before I talk about "Rafa'a", please permit me to mention few law from the Quran.

*Allah says "Qulu nafsi zaiqatul maut"
Meaning:
Each soul that is giving birth to must also die.

However, death (maut) was in used in 2 different scenario in the Quran as you mentioned, vis-a-vis:
*Sleep and *Death.

Unfortunately, the verse you quoted clearly states that "Allah takes a soul at it's appointed time (death), but for those whose time isn't exhausted, he takes it at sleep and return it when it's time to rise (that means sleep is likened to A TEMPORARY DEATH).

**Should we say Isa is in a state of sleep since more than 2000 years ago? (to me it doesn't appeal to common sense).

*** Where is he having this sleep please?
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
[/quote]

Brother, I apologise for the incorrect quotation above. It's a mistake while in haste. I'll try to double check before and posting. The network isn't helping as at then. That explains why I have many repost of same information.

Thanks for your understanding

I hope the previous quotations are correct.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Crescentholm:

A Muslim Always act with Justice and sincerity.

Anyone who makes a claim of shahada and still goes to church, the reward is solely for Allah. If the prophet pbuh could take biat from some people unknowingly, he did it trusting in Allah who sees the heart of man. So Allah that sees the heart revealed to the prophet that this are hypocrites.

Isn't it surprising that some so called scholars who Muslims revered are cought doing occult practices like rituals? Who dare questions the faith of the other?

When scientist postulate a theory, another scientist brings another theory to re-explain or re-analyse, and at times, dismiss the first theory. The pioneer scientist do further research to either bring other proofs to authenticate his theory or bring new theory to buttress the first, not to insult or keep insisting on his previous theory that has become obsolate.

The sahabas are not Ahmadis, and the sahabas before the prophet pbuh were not Muslims. Or do we have muslims during the time of Moses a.s?

The holy prophet pbuh said its either a Muslim speaks beneficially or keep quiet.

Alhamdulillah, the Sahabahs are not Ahmadis so why must I become Ahmadi to make Jannah? The true followers of All Prophets were Muslims simply because they submitted totally to the will of Allah through the Prophet. Ahmadis lack creed!

1 Like

Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Empiree: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
Crescentholm:

If according to your last paragraph, presence of a divine book signifies prophethood, then which was the law of Nuh, Suleiman, Ibrahim and Ismael?

They shouldn't be names a prophet since no book/law to show for it.

Secondly, on the death of Jesus on whom be peace,
before I talk about "Rafa'a", please permit me to mention few law from the Quran.

*Allah says "Qulu nafsi zaiqatul maut"
Meaning:
Each soul that is giving birth to must also die.

However, death (maut) was in used in 2 different scenario in the Quran as you mentioned, vis-a-vis:
*Sleep and *Death.

Unfortunately, the verse you quoted clearly states that "Allah takes a soul at it's appointed time (death), but for those whose time isn't exhausted, he takes it at sleep and return it when it's time to rise (that means sleep is likened to A TEMPORARY DEATH).

**Should we say Isa is in a state of sleep since more than 2000 years ago? (to me it doesn't appeal to common sense).

*** Where is he having this sleep please?

Why did you choose to complicate yourself over a very simple topic?
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Alhamdulillah, the Sahabahs are not Ahmadis so why must I become Ahmadi to make Jannah? The true followers of All Prophets were Muslims simply because they submitted totally to the will of Allah through the Prophet. Ahmadis lack creed!

No one is saying anyone should join something to make jannah. Infact, that's the character of the Christians, as they believe as Allah said in the Quran that "they are the best among all Nations (so anyone who doesn't join them goes to hell), whereas, Allah challenge them to wish for death if they are truthful to be the best"

Such view is a bit shallow. Why was Muhammad pbuh enjoined to do dawah? After all there was no Muslims during the time of Musa a.s or Jesus a.s, why did Muhammad pbuh still preach to Christians?

I'm just trying to get you to reason with others view not without prejudice and clear off sentiment.

Don't condemn others practice, instead, you should either learn about them from a sincere source (not enemy) or mind your business, not telling lies ignorantly because telling lie is a grevious sin
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

No one is saying anyone should join something to make jannah. Infact, that's the character of the Christians, as they believe as Allah said in the Quran that "they are the best among all Nations (so anyone who doesn't join them goes to hell), whereas, Allah challenge them to wish for death if they are truthful to be the best"

Such view is a bit shallow. Why was Muhammad pbuh enjoined to do dawah? After all there was no Muslims during the time of Musa a.s or Jesus a.s, why did Muhammad pbuh still preach to Christians?

I'm just trying to get you to reason with others view not without prejudice and clear off sentiment.

Don't condemn others practice, instead, you should either learn about them from a sincere source (not enemy) or mind your business, not telling lies ignorantly because telling lie is a grevious sin.

The Creed of some is not anyone's business
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Empiree:
Why did you choose to complicate yourself over a very simple topic?

Of course it's a simple topic that need clarification so, to avoid contradiction or unnecessary confusion, I will appreciate your answers to the simple questions pushed to you please brother.

1. Is Isa a.s in a state of sleep?

2. If yes, where is he having the sleep?
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Empiree: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Crescentholm:

Of course it's a simple topic that need clarification so, to avoid contradiction or unnecessary confusion, I will appreciate your answers to the simple questions pushed to you please brother.

1. Is Isa a.s in a state of sleep?

2. If yes, where is he having the sleep?
Smh akhi, the ayah i gave was simply analogy....to tell you that when Allah mentioned "maut" is not always denotes complete total death bcus there is another meaning for "maut" which i cited earlier. Only Allah knows the current state of nabi Isa (as). What we know is, he is not dead yet. He will taste maut (when soul will not return to his body) AFTER his mission is accomplished at his second return.

Right now, nabi Isa(as) is not in our dimension of space and time. He is in another samawat, which means you can not say he is sleeping. That's very wrong sir.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
Empiree:
Smh akhi, the ayah i gave was simply analogy....to tell you that when Allah mentioned "maut" is not always denotes complete total death bcus there is another meaning for "maut" which i cited earlier. Only Allah knows the current state of nabi Isa (as). What we know is, he is not dead yet. He will taste maut (when soul will not return to his body) AFTER his mission is accomplished at his second return.

Right now, nabi Isa(as) is not in our dimension of space and time. He is in another samawat, which means you can not say he is sleeping. That's very wrong sir.

Ok brother. Allah is all knowing, but we have just 2 meaning to maut according to the Quran, which I believe he's in either of it because he's a human.
Though will appreciate if you could enlighten me on other meanings of maut.

Where is he?
Doing what?
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Empiree: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Crescentholm:

Where is he?
The possible and reasonable answer is what i gave earlier and that is, he is not in our dimension of space and time. He is in another samawat.

How do you know you are in another samawat?

Crescentholm:

Doing what?
the reasonable answer is, worshipping Allah. That's the reasonable answer far as i am concerned
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Empiree:

Seems you mentioned "..in another samawat (heaven)..." ( correct me if it's a misinterpretation please).

But remember that Of the creation of Allah s.w.t, human is bond to remain in the universe as any other location of existence for human is debunked by Allah Himself in the verse below. Allah can never tell a lie or contradict Himself. I’ll appreciate you can quote any contrary location for human from the Quran.

*** The second clarification I need from you brother is from the ayah that Allah says to Adam a.s that:
"... fiha ta yahunaha, fiha tamutunna, wamin ha tuhrajun"
Meaning:
"..on the Earth you emerge (created), on it shall you die, and on it shall you be risen (for judgement).”

Q3. Did Allah contradict Himself by breaking his law and take Isa a.s to heaven?

4. Was there any need for breaking the law at the first place, after all prophet are meant to face hardship as Allah promised below:
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 214:
أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تَدْخُلُوا الْجَنَّةَ وَلَمَّا يَأْتِكُم مَّثَلُ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلِكُم مَّسَّتْهُمُ الْبَأْسَاءُ وَالضَّرَّاءُ وَزُلْزِلُوا حَتَّىٰ يَقُولَ الرَّسُولُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَعَهُ مَتَىٰ نَصْرُ اللَّهِ أَلَا إِنَّ نَصْرَ اللَّهِ قَرِيبٌ

Or do you think that you shall enter the Garden (of bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? they encountered suffering and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried: "When (will come) the help of Allah?" Ah! Verily, the help of Allah is (always) near!

Why is Isa a.s an exception?
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Empiree:
The possible and reasonable answer is what i gave earlier and that is, he is not in our dimension of space and time. He is in another samawat.

How do you know you are in another samawat?

the reasonable answer is, worshipping Allah. That's the reasonable answer far as i am concerned

***Worshipping Allah? whereas, Allah categorically declared in Q77:25-26 that:
"...the Earth has been made as an abode for the living and the dead (mortals)"

5. Isn't Isa a.s presence in heaven against the above?

***Also, Allah says in Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 75:
مَّا الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ وَأُمُّهُ صِدِّيقَةٌ كَانَا يَأْكُلَانِ الطَّعَامَ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُبَيِّنُ لَهُمُ الْآيَاتِ ثُمَّ انظُرْ أَنَّىٰ يُؤْفَكُونَ

The Christ, son of Mary, WAS BUT AN apostle (messenger): ALL [OTHER] APOSTLES HAD PASSED AWAY BEFORE HIM; and his mother was one who never deviated from the truth; and THEY BOTH ATE FOOD [like other mortals]. Behold how clear We make these messages unto them: and then behold how perverted are their minds!

6. What will Isa a.s eat in heaven brother being the only mortal there?
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Empiree: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Crescentholm:

Seems you mentioned "..in another samawat (heaven)..." ( correct me if it's a misinterpretation please).

But remember that Of the creation of Allah s.w.t, human is bond to remain in the universe as any other location of existence for human is debunked by Allah Himself in the verse below. Allah can never tell a lie or contradict Himself. I’ll appreciate you can quote any contrary location for human from the Quran.
i wanted to give you detail references from Quran what it means by "samawat", but i rather not inundate you with epistle. It is your opinion to translate samawat to "heaven". I won't argue on gramma. So let's keep it simple. Will give you example of Dajjal

Dajjal according to various ahadith is alive, nabi (saw) described his human attributes which suggests his is human being. But right now, we can't see him but he lives. Why we can't see him if he is human?. The reason is bcus he is in another samawat but we will be able to see him with our material eyes ONLY when he is in dimension of time and space.

Example #2, Jinkind and Angels are in another samawat is the reason we can't see them. When you are in the masjid praying with other muslims, or you are with your family eating at the dinner table, or in lecture room with other students, Jinn and Angels are there with you right?. But you can not see them. Why bcus they are in different samawat (another dimension of space and time).

Example #3, a devout muslim, usually musin, waliy or whatever you call them, who is drunk in dhikr like salat for instance, your attention is no longer in the environment. You are gone to different samawat. example is S. Ali and S.Umar(ra). This can be proven from hadith where Jibril(as) appeared to nabi and his companions.

Nabi Muhammad(saw) was taken up in miraj, how did he survive if not by Allah's permission?.

In the same way, nabi Isa(as) is in another samawat i:e, in another dimension of space and time. He is longer in our material universe.

Crescentholm:

*** The second clarification I need from you brother is from the ayah that Allah says to Adam a.s that:
"... fiha ta yahunaha, fiha tamutunna, wamin ha tuhrajun"
Meaning:
"..on the Earth you emerge (created), on it shall you die, and on it shall you be risen (for judgement).”
This ayah is only meant to establish proof that humans are created for earth. Is has little or nothing to do with this. And Isa and every one of us will emerge from us earth later bcus Isa (as) himself will be buried according to authentic hadith unless you can prove to us where is qabr is shocked

Crescentholm:

Q3. Did Allah contradict Himself by breaking his law and take Isa a.s to heaven?
I guess explanation above clears the air. And yes, Allah is not bound by his Laws. He(azal wajal) is fahalmoyurid

Crescentholm:

4. Was there any need for breaking the law at the first place, after all prophet are meant to face hardship as Allah promised below:
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 214:
أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تَدْخُلُوا الْجَنَّةَ وَلَمَّا يَأْتِكُم مَّثَلُ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلِكُم مَّسَّتْهُمُ الْبَأْسَاءُ وَالضَّرَّاءُ وَزُلْزِلُوا حَتَّىٰ يَقُولَ الرَّسُولُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَعَهُ مَتَىٰ نَصْرُ اللَّهِ أَلَا إِنَّ نَصْرَ اللَّهِ قَرِيبٌ

Or do you think that you shall enter the Garden (of bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? they encountered suffering and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried: "When (will come) the help of Allah?" Ah! Verily, the help of Allah is (always) near!

Why is Isa a.s an exception?

When Allah made Ashab kahf slept for 300years, without their body decomposed, that's breaking the law of nature. When Allah took nabi Muhammad(saw) with his body and soul through journey of isra and miraj, did he contradict Himself because, according to "law of nature", human cannot survive in that samawat the prophet went

The reason i don't want to inundate you with epistle is, it would require me to talk exclusively about number of years bcus Quran says 1 day in the sight of Allah can be 1000yrs, 50,000 respectively, just to be give an example. So only Allah can do all these. He is not bound by His Laws.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Empiree:
i wanted to give you detail references from Quran what it means by "samawat", but i rather not inundate you with epistle. It is your opinion to translate samawat to "heaven". I won't argue on gramma. So let's keep it simple. Will give you example of Dajjal

Dajjal according to various ahadith is alive, nabi (saw) described his human attributes which suggests his is human being. But right now, we can't see him but he lives. Why we can't see him if he is human?. The reason is bcus he is in another samawat but we will be able to see him with our material eyes ONLY when he is in dimension of time and space.

Example #2, Jinkind and Angels are in another samawat is the reason we can't see them. When you are in the masjid praying with other muslims, or you are with your family eating at the dinner table, or in lecture room with other students, Jinn and Angels are there with you right?. But you can not see them. Why bcus they are in different samawat (another dimension of space and time).

Example #3, a devout muslim, usually musin, waliy or whatever you call them, who is drunk in dhikr like salat for instance, your attention is no longer in the environment. You are gone to different samawat. example is S. Ali and S.Umar(ra). This can be proven from hadith where Jibril(as) appeared to nabi and his companions.

Nabi Muhammad(saw) was taken up in miraj, how did he survive if not by Allah's permission?.

In the same way, nabi Isa(as) is in another samawat i:e, in another dimension of space and time. He is longer in our material universe.

This ayah is only meant to establish proof that humans are created for earth. Is has little or nothing to do with this. And Isa and every one of us will emerge from us earth later bcus Isa (as) himself will be buried according to authentic hadith unless you can prove to us where is qabr is shocked

I guess explanation above clears the air. And yes, Allah is not bound by his Laws. He(azal wajal) is fahalmoyurid

When Allah made Ashab kahf slept for 300years, without their body decomposed, that's breaking the law of nature. When Allah took nabi Muhammad(saw) with his body and soul through journey of isra and miraj, did he contradict Himself because, according to "law of nature", human cannot survive in that samawat the prophet went

The reason i don't want to inundate you with epistle is, it would require me to talk exclusively about number of years bcus Quran says 1 day in the sight of Allah can be 1000yrs, 50,000 respectively, just to be give an example. So only Allah can do all these. He is not bound by His Laws.

Starting from the statement that Allah is not bound by His laws, Remember, He is "AL-HAQ", (the truthful) and the controller. The fact that He's stable, not changing and as well keep changing in His practice of stability when He's unable to change the scenario of His being is a blasphemy against His supremacy.

WHY BREAK THE RULE AT FIRST?
Let's give a scenario of Muhammad pbuh, who lost his supportive wife (Khadija r.a) and Uncle at a very crucial time. He and his followers were faced with almost overwhelming persecution for 13years, pelted with stones, boycotted to extent that they had to take shelter and run away from their property and home for fear of being killed and in response to the instructions of their Lord. Is that not inline with Q2: 214:
...do you think that you shall enter the Garden (of bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? THEY ENCOUNTERED SUFFERING AND ADVERSITY, and were so SHAKEN IN SPIRIT that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him CRIED: "WHEN (WILL COME) THE HELP OF ALLAH?" Ah! Verily, the help of Allah is (always) near!

Furthermore, Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 155:

And most certainly SHALL WE TRY YOU BY MEANS OF DANGER, AND HUNGER, AND LOSS OF WORLDLY GOODS, OF LIVES AND OF [LABOUR'S] FRUITS. But give glad tidings unto those who are patient in adversity".

Prophet Suleiman a.s faced his trial when his look was interchanged. Ayuba a.s faced Illness, Musa a.s faced tormenting trials that he left is town, Ibrahim a.s also faced his just like other prophet of Allah and they all completed their missions having extraordinary success. Why was the reverse the case for Isa a.s?

Even if anyone deserves a special treatment, it would have been the master of Man, Muhammad Mustapha wa Mujtaba. How unfortunate you belittle his standard.

Allah (astagfurullah) was afraid Isa a.s will be killed, so he just took him off to heaven to save the day while other prophets are left to their own fate is nothing but a pre-planned fiction and Injustice (whereas, Allah is the just).
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Crescentholm:

Starting from the statement that Allah is not bound by His laws, Remember, He is "AL-HAQ", (the truthful) and the controller. The fact that He's stable, not changing and as well keep changing in His practice of stability when He's unable to change the scenario of His being is a blasphemy against His supremacy.

Let's give a scenario of Muhammad pbuh, who lost his supportive wife (Khadija r.a) and Uncle at a very crucial time. He and his followers werr faced with almost overwhelming persecution for 13years, pelted with stones, boycotted to extent that they had to take shelter and run away from their property and home for fear of being killed and in response to the instructions of their Lord. Is that not inline with Q2: 214:
...do you think that you shall enter the Garden (of bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? THEY ENCOUNTERED SUFFERING AND ADVERSITY, and were so SHAKEN IN SPIRIT that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him CRIED: "WHEN (WILL COME) THE HELP OF ALLAH?" Ah! Verily, the help of Allah is (always) near!

Prophet Suleiman a.s faced his trial when his look was interchanged. Ayuba a.s faced Ilness, Musa a.s faced several trials before he was successful, Ibrahim a.s also faced his just like other prophet of Allah and they all completed their missions. Why was the reverse the case for Isa a.s?

Even if anyone deserves a special treatment, it would have been the master of Man, Muhammad Mustapha wa Mujtaba. How unfortunate you belittle his standard.

Allah (astagfurullah) was afraid Isa a.s will be killed, so he just took him off to heaven to save the day while other prophets are left to their own fate is nothing but a pre-planned fiction and Injustice (whereas, Allah is the just).

(WILL TRY TO BE BRIEF AS POSSIBLE ALSO)
As for DAJJAL,
It's an idea, never a mortal. The prophet pbuh was giving an analogy to his companions on DAJJAL just like a human, as it's a practice, even in the Quran also where prophecies are related using animals or inanimate objects as analogy.

An example, is where Allah severally likens believers to a person with sight while a disbeliever to a blind. DOES THAT MEAN ALL DISBELIEVERS ARE BLIND?

or where Allah likens a sincere good deeds to a farmer growing on a fertile land while an hypocrite deeds is just like a farmer planting on a rocky surface which washes off when wind blows or during the rain. IS THE DEEDS OF A BELIEVER A FARM OR IT PRODUCE?

In such scenario, Muhammad pbuh likened DAJJAL to a human with a blind right eye, while his left is open (meaning, things/ideology/practices that ignores the good and up take the evil practices).

Moreover, The word DAJJAL is gotten from the Arabic word "DAJALA", Meaning: "DECEPTION". So any practice or ideology that is against the good practices (as enjoined in the Quran and Sunnah) no doubt is deception and it metaphorically closes it's eye at the good and open it toward evil.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Crescentholm:

(WILL TRY TO BE BRIEF AS POSSIBLE ALSO)
As for DAJJAL,
It's an idea, never a being. The prophet pbuh was giving an analogy to his companions on DAJJAL just like a human, as it's a practice, even in the Quran also where prophecies are related using animals or inanimate objects as analogy.

An example, is where Allah severally likens believers to a person with sight while a disbeliever to a blind. DOES THAT MEAN ALL DISBELIEVERS ARE BLIND?

or where Allah likens a sincere good deeds to a farmer growing on a fertile land while an hypocrite deeds is just like a farmer planting on a rocky surface which washes off when wind blows or during the rain. IS THE DEEDS OF A BELIEVER A FARM OR IT PRODUCE?

In such scenario, Muhammad pbuh likened DAJJAL to a human with a blind right eye, while his left is open (meaning, things/ideology/practices that ignores the good and up take the evil practices). The word DAJJAL is gotten from the Arabic word "DAJALA", Meaning: "DECEPTION". So any practice or ideology that is against the good practices (as enjoined in the Quran and Sunnah) no doubt is deception and it metaphorically closes it's eye at the good and open it toward evil.

ANGELS
.."He sleep not nor does He slumbers..."
#2. Angels are another creation of Allah s.w.t. Allah described their make and model in several places in the Quran but never includes eat in anywhere.

#3. The Israh (spiritual night journey) and Miraj was never in the physical sense. Because an Hadith that relate the journey shows it wasn't physical (you can read in bukhari or Muslim, kitabul Miraj), Just like in a state of subconsciousness / sleep. When you dream while in sleep, you do many things that you can't do ordinarily, even visit imaginary places. Have you ever felt hungry in such subconsciousness to the extent of getting something to eat within?

Why will a patient in comma (or in vegetative state) state of subconsciousness can or will remain for years, some, decades and still comes back to consciousness? IS THERE ANY LAW BREAKING IN THAT?
SINCE THE BODY NEVER TAKING AWAY AND IT STILL RESPONDS TO EXTERNAL/ ENVIRONMENTAL STIMULUS like air, etc. (because the soul is not separated from the body) IT REMAIN ALIVE.

During the prophet's pbuh Israh and Miraj, was it ever recorded that his body was missing?

It was reported that at a very tender age, Allah sent Angels, who Pierce the heart of Muhammad and cleanse it with the purest of water. Did anyone see any scare of the piercing or did anyone witness it physical?

BUT ANY PHYSICAL LIFTING as you claimed in that of Isa a.s IS AGAINST ALLAH'S LAW AND RULE (of creation on Earth, death on Earth and Resurrection on earth, eating and drinking, and dependence on other earthly features like air, etc) WHICH IN HIS MAGNIFICENCE, CAN NEVER BREAK BECAUSE HE CREATED THE WORLD, AND KNEW EVERYTHING BEFORE IT HAPPENS, HE SHOULDN'T BE SCARED OF THE JEWS AND CHANGE IT. That is fiction and blasphemous.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
Crescentholm:

ANGELS
.."He sleep not nor does He slumbers..."
#2. Angels are another creation of Allah s.w.t. Allah described their make and model in several places in the Quran but never includes eat in anywhere.

#3. The Israh (spiritual night journey) and Miraj was never in the physical sense. Because an Hadith that relate the journey shows it wasn't physical (you can read in bukhari or Muslim, kitabul Miraj), Just like in a state of subconsciousness / sleep. When you dream while in sleep, you do many things that you can't do ordinarily, even visit imaginary places. Have you ever felt hungry in such subconsciousness to the extent of getting something to eat within?

Why will a patient in comma (or in vegetative state) state of subconsciousness can or will remain for years, some, decades and still comes back to consciousness? IS THERE ANY LAW BREAKING IN THAT?
THE BODY NEVER TAKING AWAY, AND IT STILL RESPONDS TO EXTERNAL/ ENVIRONMENTAL STIMULUS?

During the prophet's pbuh Israh and Miraj, was it ever recorded that his body was missing?

It was reported that at a very tender age, Allah sent Angels, who Pierce the heart of Muhammad and cleanse it with the purest of water. Did anyone see any scare of the piercing or did anyone witness it physical?

BUT ANY PHYSICAL LIFTING as you claimed in that of Isa a.s IS AGAINST ALLAH'S LAW AND RULE (of creation on Earth, death on Earth and Resurrection on earth) WHICH IN HIS MAGNIFICENCE, CAN NEVER BREAK BECAUSE HE CREATED THE WORLD, AND KNEW EVERYTHING BEFORE IT HAPPENS, HE SHOULDN'T BE SCARED OF THE JEWS AND CHANGE IT. That is fiction and blasphemous.

LET ME JUSTIFY THE DEATH OF ISA a.s FROM THIS AUTHENTIC NARRATIONS WITHOUT AMBIGUITY.

**Another verse of the Holy Quran runs thus:

"And Muhammad is only a Messenger. VERILY, ALL MESSENGERS HAVE PASSED AWAY BEFORE HIM. If then he die or be slain, will you turn your back on your heels?" (3:145)

In this verse of the Holy Quran the passing away of all the Messengers who came before the Holy Prophet S.A.W has been pronounced; and the passing away has been adjudged only in two ways--either by death or through assassination. Had there been any third way of passing away (like that of ascending to heaven) it should have been mentioned by God.

As a matter of fact this verse (3:145) has been revealed specifically to declare the death of Hadhrat Jesus A.S, as the passing away of other Messengers had already been mentioned in 5:76 wherein Allah says:

"The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a Messenger; surely MESSENGERS LIKE UNTO HIM HAD INDEED PASSED AWAY BEFORE HIM. And his mother was a truthful woman. They both used to eat food."

It is an admitted fact that the ceasing of Mary's eating was due to her death, hence, on the same analogy, the ceasing of Hadhrat Jesus' A.S eating too was due to his death, as both have been mentioned equally.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Crescentholm:

LET ME JUSTIFY THE DEATH OF ISA a.s FROM THIS AUTHENTIC NARRATIONS WITHOUT AMBIGUITY.

**Another verse of the Holy Quran runs thus:

"And Muhammad is only a Messenger. VERILY, (ALL) MESSENGERS HAVE PASSED AWAY BEFORE HIM. If then he die or be slain, will you turn your back on your heels?" (3:145)

In this verse of the Holy Quran the passing away of all the Messengers who came before the Holy Prophet S.A.W has been pronounced; and the passing away has been adjudged only in two ways--either by death or through assassination. Had there been any third way of passing away (like that of ascending to heaven) it should have been mentioned by God.

As a matter of fact this verse (3:145) has been revealed specifically to declare the death of Hadhrat Jesus A.S, as the passing away of other Messengers had already been mentioned in 5:76 wherein Allah says:

"The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a Messenger; surely MESSENGERS LIKE UNTO HIM HAD INDEED PASSED AWAY BEFORE HIM. And his mother was a truthful woman. They both used to eat food."

It is an admitted fact that the ceasing of Mary's eating was due to her death, hence, on the same analogy, the ceasing of Hadhrat Jesus' A.S eating too was due to his death, as both have been mentioned equally.

To buttress the verses above, an authentic narration of the prophet pbuh
Regarding the above quoted verse (3:145), relates that:

"when the Holy Prophet S.A.W died, the companions became stupefied with grief. Hadhrat Umar r.a, of all persons, was so afflicted by grief that he unsheathed his sword and declared that whosoever said the Holy Prophet S.A.W was dead would lose his head. He began to say that the Holy Prophet S.A.W had disappeared temporarily from their midst, even as Hadhrat Moses A.S had disappeared on a call from God. Hadhrat Moses A.S returned to his people after forty days, so would the Holy Prophet SAW. None of the companions dared to resist and deny what he said.

Imam Bukhari reports:

"Abdullah Bin Abbas narrated that Abu Bakr came out while Umar was conversing with the people. He said to Umar to sit but he refused to comply with. So, the people turned towards him (Abu Bakr) and left Umar. Then Abu Bakr said: Whoever amongst you worshipped Muhammad, let him know that Muhammad is dead, and whoever amongst you worshipped Allah, let him know that Allah is Living, there is no death for Him. Allah has said: `And Muhammad is only a Messenger. Verily, all Messengers have passed away before him...'

The narrator says, by God, it was as if the people did not know that God had sent down this verse until Abu Bakr has recited it. So, the people in their entirety learnt it from him; then, whosoever amongst the people heard it recited it. Then Saeed Bin Musayyeb has told me, that Umar swearing by God said, it was as if he did not know of this verse till he heard it from Abu Bakr, and consequently his legs could not support him, he staggered and fell down in an outburst of grief." (Bukhari Kitabun Nabiyye Ila Kisra Wa Qaisara, Musnad Imam Abu Hanifa, p. 188, Hamamul Islamiyya, p. 54, Bukhari, Vol. 2, Manaqib Abu Bakr)

Now, if the companions present on this occasion thought that Hadhrat Jesus A.S had been alive in Heaven for 600 years, they would have stood up and pointed out to Hadhrat Abu Bakrra, that it was wrong to say that all the earlier prophets had died. If Hadhrat Jesus A.S could remain alive, why not the Holy Prophet S.A.W? All the companions who heard this verse (3:145) and heard Hadhrat Abu Bakr r.a's argument based upon the verse, not only remained silent but began to rejoice over it and went about the town reciting it. This proves beyond doubt that the companions agreed with Hadhrat Abu Bakr's r.a interpretation of the verse that all prophets before the Holy Prophet SAW had died.

To buttress this,
• HAZRAT IMAM IBN QAYYIM says:

"And what is asserted about the Messiah that he was carried towards heaven at the age of 33 years has not been supported by any Hadith and cannot, therefore, win our conviction". (Zad ul Maad vol. 1, page 84)
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Empiree: 12:27am On Nov 07, 2017
Crescentholm:

Let's give a scenario of Muhammad pbuh, who lost his supportive wife (Khadija r.a) and Uncle at a very crucial time. He and his followers werr faced with almost overwhelming persecution for 13years, pelted with stones, boycotted to extent that they had to take shelter and run away from their property and home for fear of being killed and in response to the instructions of their Lord. Is that not inline with Q2: 214:

Prophet Suleiman a.s faced his trial when his look was interchanged. Ayuba a.s faced Ilness, Musa a.s faced several trials before he was successful, Ibrahim a.s also faced his just like other prophet of Allah and they all completed their missions. Why was the reverse the case for Isa a.s?

Allah (astagfurullah) was afraid Isa a.s will be killed, so he just took him off to heaven to save the day while other prophets are left to their own fate is nothing but a pre-planned fiction and Injustice (whereas, Allah is the just)
I understand what you are trying to prove but unfortunately you don't seem to get it. Don't get me wrong, you did raise good point. You are not the first to reject the return of nabi Isa(as), and this is not just Ahmadiyah alone. There are among the sunnis who reject it as well like Allama Dr. Muhammad Iqbal(ra), and we dont call them kafir bcus of this. We simply say they either misguided on the subject or used the wrong methodology.

Now, unless you want to condemn ALL ahadith on this subject, then, i can understand your standpoint. The case of nabi Isa is slightly different bcus he simply did not complete his mission before he was cut off. Didn't Allah inform him of ascension before the actual event took place?. He did. That mission he didnt finish, he will return to accomplish it. In sūrat l-zukhruf 61, Allah informs us briefly of his handsome return. The ayah does not need interpretation. It is muhkam (decisive) and only need tafsir.

As for "special treatment", you mean the special 'treatment' you didnt even give him(saw) since you have been posting?. I barely see you call nabi or prophet muhammad not even sallallahu alai wa sallam Anyways, Allah already honored nabi muhammad(saw) in several places, like no where did Allah call him(saw) by name without some sort of prefix or suffix. Like Muhammad followed by rasulullah, mokana muhammad aba rijala, and the list goes on. But he never really gave this much respect for other prophets. He called them by name straight up

Reference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=404TmGSzFhs&t=1s

Besides, the greatest honor conferred on him(saw) is in barzakh and on Qiyama which nabi Isa does not have
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 12:42am On Nov 07, 2017
Empiree:

Besides, the greatest honor conferred on him(saw) is in barzakh and on Qiyama which nabi Isa does not have

If you claimed I didn't honour him, it seems you have to spell out the translation of "sallallahu alai wa sallam", because PBUH that I used after his name means "Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him".

**If you claimed Isa a.s didn't finish his mission, what was his mission?

If you claim it's to debunk the Jewish claim, firstly, when did the Jew made the claim, during his life or after?

The same happens to all prophets as it's seen in the scripture or history, let's pick a scenario from that of the Prophet pbuh. After his demise, there were many mishap regarding religion. He even foretold some before his death because similar things happened to previous prophet. Then isn't there a need to return to rejustify and debunk such mishaps?
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 12:44am On Nov 07, 2017
Crescentholm:

To buttress the verses above, an authentic narration of the prophet pbuh
Regarding the above quoted verse (3:145), relates that:

"when the Holy Prophet S.A.W died, the companions became stupefied with grief. Hadhrat Umar r.a, of all persons, was so afflicted by grief that he unsheathed his sword and declared that whosoever said the Holy Prophet S.A.W was dead would lose his head. He began to say that the Holy Prophet S.A.W had disappeared temporarily from their midst, even as Hadhrat Moses A.S had disappeared on a call from God. Hadhrat Moses A.S returned to his people after forty days, so would the Holy Prophet SAW. None of the companions dared to resist and deny what he said.

Imam Bukhari reports:

"Abdullah Bin Abbas narrated that Abu Bakr came out while Umar was conversing with the people. He said to Umar to sit but he refused to comply with. So, the people turned towards him (Abu Bakr) and left Umar. Then Abu Bakr said: Whoever amongst you worshipped Muhammad, let him know that Muhammad is dead, and whoever amongst you worshipped Allah, let him know that Allah is Living, there is no death for Him. Allah has said: `And Muhammad is only a Messenger. Verily, all Messengers have passed away before him...'

The narrator says, by God, it was as if the people did not know that God had sent down this verse until Abu Bakr has recited it. So, the people in their entirety learnt it from him; then, whosoever amongst the people heard it recited it. Then Saeed Bin Musayyeb has told me, that Umar swearing by God said, it was as if he did not know of this verse till he heard it from Abu Bakr, and consequently his legs could not support him, he staggered and fell down in an outburst of grief." (Bukhari Kitabun Nabiyye Ila Kisra Wa Qaisara, Musnad Imam Abu Hanifa, p. 188, Hamamul Islamiyya, p. 54, Bukhari, Vol. 2, Manaqib Abu Bakr)

Now, if the companions present on this occasion thought that Hadhrat Jesus A.S had been alive in Heaven for 600 years, they would have stood up and pointed out to Hadhrat Abu Bakrra, that it was wrong to say that all the earlier prophets had died. If Hadhrat Jesus A.S could remain alive, why not the Holy Prophet S.A.W? All the companions who heard this verse (3:145) and heard Hadhrat Abu Bakr r.a's argument based upon the verse, not only remained silent but began to rejoice over it and went about the town reciting it. This proves beyond doubt that the companions agreed with Hadhrat Abu Bakr's r.a interpretation of the verse that all prophets before the Holy Prophet SAW had died.

To buttress this,
• HAZRAT IMAM IBN QAYYIM says:

"And what is asserted about the Messiah that he was carried towards heaven at the age of 33 years has not been supported by any Hadith and cannot, therefore, win our conviction". (Zad ul Maad vol. 1, page 84)

Since you claimed I seem to be getting it wrong, can you sincerely state your view on the above.

Are the quotations correct or wrong?

Is the message also ambiguous?
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 12:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Empiree:

The greatest respect you can give your prophet is to belittle him in front of non muslims because if you asked about Isa a.s and you claimed he's in heaven while your beloved Prophet pbuh is under the earth buried, then you are asked who is most favoured, the one in a state of comfort with his Lord or beneath the ground?

Another verse used as claim by scholars is Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 117:

“I did not say to them aught save what Thou didst enjoin me with: That serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord, and I WAS A WITNESS OF THEM SO LONG AS I WAS AMONG THEM, BUT WHEN THOU DIDST CAUSE ME TO DIE, Thou wert the watcher over them, and Thou art witness of all things”.

Regarding the above, The Holy ProphetSAW said:

"On the day of Qiyamat some people of my Ummat would be taken towards Hell. Then I shall say, `O my Lord! these are my companions', Then it would be said! `thou don't know what they innovated after thee'. THEN, I SHALL SAY AS THE RIGHTEOUS SERVANT said: `I WAS A WITNESS over them AS LONG AS I REMAINED AMONG THEM, BUT SINCE THOU DIDST CAUSE ME TO DIE, THOU HAST BEEN THE WATCHER OVER THEM.’” (bukhari kitabul tafseer, vol. 3, p. 79, vol. ii, p. 159).

If ISA a.s was to descend after, the prophet s.a.w won’t use such statement because it won’t represent the same meaning. Also, if ISA a.s was to descend bodily to the earth, he must have seen that his people are worshipping him and his mother so he won’t tell lie to God that he’s not aware.

• Elucidating the last verses of Sura Ma'idah, Hazrat Mohyuddin Ibn Arabi writes: I was overseeing them and looking after them as well as teaching them as long as I remained among them but when You caused me to die then You alone were the watcher and keeper over them following my death, You were present and exist, otherwise this could not have taken place. (Tafseer alQuran vol. 1, Page 354)

• Sheikh Muhyiddin ibn Arabi says: Ilyas is in reality Idrees who preceeded Noah, and Allah raised him to a high place, he is the prophet whom Allah raised to heaven after he was separated from his body and his relation with the material world was cut. (Fusus al Hikam, Fass 4, page 4546).

• Hazrat Mohyuddin Ibn Arabi states:"Ba Raf'a e Isa, peace be upon him, it is meant that his soul ascended to heaven. As it is essential for his soul to return to his real place or ultimate place of rest... (Tafsir ul Quran Vol 1 Page 296)
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Crescentholm: 1:03am On Nov 07, 2017
Empiree:

The greatest honour conferred on him pbuh is the SEAL OF PROPHETHOOD as its explained in one of the Hadith that he pbuh was reported to have said he's pbuh is just like a brick missing in between a wall, which if not fixed, the wall crumbles. If fixed, it grants /and confers rigidity, beauty, strength and perfection to the wall (pbuh).

It's no doubt because of this perfect attribute that Allah and His angels invoke blessings on his blessed nature and also instructed that "sollu allaihi wasalim teslima"

That indeed is a great honour in this life and the next Insha'Allah.
Re: Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya? by Empiree: 2:03am On Nov 07, 2017
Crescentholm:

The greatest honour conferred on him pbuh is the SEAL OF PROPHETHOOD as its explained in one of the Hadith that he pbuh was reported to have said he's pbuh is just like a brick missing in between a wall, which if not fixed, the wall crumbles. If fixed, it grants /and confers rigidity, beauty, strength and perfection to the wall (pbuh).

It's no doubt because of this perfect attribute that Allah and His angels invoke blessings on his blessed nature and also instructed that "sollu allaihi wasalim teslima"

That indeed is a great honour in this life and the next Insha'Allah.
So what's the point of all your arguments if indeed you acknowledged here that he, nabi Muhammad(saw), was the SEAL OF PROPHETHOOD?.

That's the point of arguments before the issue of nabi isa (as) back and forth since.

Definition of Seal. Seal is verb in that sentence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Role Of A Wife In Islam / There Is No Compulsion To Islam - Sheik Dr Ahmad Abubakar Gumi / Why Is S.A.W Used For Muhammad And A.S Used For Other Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 215
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.