Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:24 AM

Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS (12303 Views)

Trending Video Of A Catholic Priest's One Leg Dance / Pastor Nike Adeyemi Dancing Zanku And Leg Work / Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by MummyBOyigbo: 7:04am On Nov 03, 2017
Watch how God healed this mighty leg poison of Mrs Chinyere Edu after I prayed for her.

This is Mummy B Oyigbo of
Mummy B Prophetic Ministries

See video below.
See pictures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQAwVSx3-nM
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by ExAngel007(f): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2017
haba!
small small naa
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by MummyBOyigbo: 7:08am On Nov 03, 2017
Look at the front view of Mrs Chinyere Edu's leg before I prayed for her

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by MummyBOyigbo: 7:10am On Nov 03, 2017
Look at the side view

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by MummyBOyigbo: 7:13am On Nov 03, 2017
This is Prophetess Mummy B Oyigbo.

Well you can have her on Nairaland.

Distance is not a barrier
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by UcheCokoro: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2017
MummyBOyigbo:
This is Prophetess Mummy B Oyigbo.

Well you can have her on Nairaland.

Distance is not a barrier

Am yet to believe if this is the real Mummy b Oyigbo that I do watch on RSTV. Mynd44 Lalasticlala is it not high time we verify the account
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by ProsperOkec: 7:34am On Nov 03, 2017
UcheCokoro:

Am yet to believe if this is the real Mummy b Oyigbo that I do watch on RSTV. Mynd44 Lalasticlala is it not high time we verify the account

Yes this is the real account I opened for her.
Check the phone number displayed it is the same as the one you do hear on radios and see on signboards.
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by UcheCokoro: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2017
ProsperOkec:

Yes this is the real account I opened for her.
Check the phone number displayed it is the same as the one you do hear on radios and see on signboards.

OK how can you open an account for Mummy B Oyigbo who are you to her?
And is she aware? Just to be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by ProsperOkec: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2017
UcheCokoro:

OK how can you open an account for Mummy B Oyigbo who are you to her?
And is she aware? Just to be careful.

grin Really need to be watch the video and the person on white and black by the side of the woman

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by MikkyDaniel: 7:58am On Nov 03, 2017
Wow I know this woman. But if this is the real account it will be good.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala try verifying this account thou if it is the real mummy b Oyigbo that we know
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by MikkyDaniel: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2017
Great woman of God if its you. More grace ma
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by Fakepastors: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2017
MikkyDaniel:
Great woman of God if its you. More grace ma

What is great here. A swollen reduced due to nature and you're calling God. Why can't God heal an amputee na. Una dey deceive una self. This woman again I just keep seeing your post anytime I come Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by MikkyDaniel: 8:21am On Nov 03, 2017
Fakepastors:

What is great here. A swollen reduced due to nature and you're calling God. Why can't God heal an amputee na. Una dey deceive una self. This woman again I just keep seeing your post anytime I come Nairaland

Oga stop insulting the power of God. He can strike you one day o.
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by Fakepastors: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2017
MikkyDaniel:

Oga stop insulting the power of God. He can strike you one day o.

Yes why have he not strike me since. God cannot do anything o.
If he can heal this fat pus leg why can't amputee na.

If God strikes me I'll believe. But anywhere I see this Mummy B Oyigbo on Nairaland I will keep telling people nothing like God.

I've been doing it since and nothing happened.

Mummy B oyigbo I will keep letting people know nothing like God.
Business go spoil for u grin

I will follow attack all your post. grin no way to brainwash people that there is God again grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by Fakepastors: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2017
Let God strike me o so I'll believe
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by MikkyDaniel: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2017
Fakepastors:
Let God strike me o so I'll believe

If it was an army you challenged he will shoot you. But God is not a man
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by Fakepastors: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2017
MikkyDaniel:

If it was an army you challenged he will shoot you. But God is not a man

If I ask you now to show me one person your God have killed you'll start talking about Pharoah and unseen people

8 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by MikkyDaniel: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2017
Fakepastors:

If I ask you now to show me one person your God have killed you'll start talking about Pharoah and unseen people

Oga well I just pity you. Just look at your life you're waiting for God to punish you first, so you'll know if he actually exist.
Just like I go to a village and start saying if they don't beat me I'll not believe them.

Chai.thank God , God no be man o.
Who knows how many people you've misled

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by Fakepastors: 10:16am On Nov 03, 2017
MikkyDaniel:

Oga well I just pity you. Just look at your life you're waiting for God to punish you first, so you'll know if he actually exist.
Just like I go to a village and start saying if they don't beat me I'll not believe them.

Chai.thank God , God no be man o.
Who knows how many people you've misled

Simple question tell me who God have punished or killed you're talking rubbish.

It was luck or nature that made the leg heal not God..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by MikkyDaniel: 10:24am On Nov 03, 2017
Fakepastors:

Simple question tell me who God have punished or killed you're talking rubbish.

It was luck or nature that made the leg heal not God..

Oga there are so many. Now an affliction is healed u call it luck or nature. So if a dead man is raised you'll still call it luck or nature. I pity u

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by Fakepastors: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2017
MikkyDaniel:

Oga there are so many. Now an affliction is healed u call it luck or nature. So if a dead man is raised you'll still call it luck or nature. I pity u

So many be specific. If I ask u name one confirmed dead man your God brought to life you'll say Lazarus
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by MikkyDaniel: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2017
Fakepastors:

So many be specific. If I ask u name one confirmed dead man your God brought to life you'll say Lazarus

I just pity u
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by Fakepastors: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2017
MikkyDaniel:

I just pity u

Why not prove to me than pity me
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by MikkyDaniel: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2017
Fakepastors:

Why not prove to me than pity me
so this one you're seeing from a fellow nairalander is not enough.
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by Fakepastors: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
MikkyDaniel:

Maybe this woman pumped her legs with something just to prove to you sheeple Christians that God has power.

I don't believe anything I see here both the pictures and videos.

You can't brainwash me bro no God anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by Fakepastors: 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
I just wish mynd44 or lalasticlala or any mod will delete this video. Trying to mislead people that there are some supernatural power somewhere that can heal you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by Fakepastors: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
MikkyDaniel:

Don't quote me again. You cannot brainwash me. If this is not Photoshop it will be film tricks there is something behind this. Am wiser bro

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by MikkyDaniel: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
Fakepastors:

Don't quote me again. You cannot brainwash me. If this is not Photoshop it will be film tricks there is something behind this. Am wiser bro

maybe she pumped her legs, maybe film tricks or luck healed her it is certainly not God.

hay God help u.
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by whitepaul: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
MikkyDaniel:

maybe she pumped her legs, maybe film tricks or luck healed her it is certainly not God.

hay God help u.

which God common comot for road before I jam u tipper.
God that the only dead people he raised are the ones writing in the fictional bible.

This miracle is fiction there must be a way it was done.

Who even allowed this post. RSTV don't allow this things because they know its fake.
I wonder why Nairaland allow miracles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by MikkyDaniel: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
whitepaul:

which God common comot for road before I jam u tipper.
God that the only dead people he raised are the ones writing in the fictional bible.

This miracle is fiction there must be a way it was done.

Who even allowed this post. RSTV don't allow this things because they know its fake.
I wonder why Nairaland allow miracles

Lol there must be a way it is done. But no way it is God. That's y someone dealt with you on that thread you're crying for loan because you think the world is as u see it.

Am even tired of replying u guys. Repent now o
Re: Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS by seunowa(f): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
Fakepastors:

Yes why have he not strike me since. God cannot do anything o.
If he can heal this fat pus leg why can't amputee na.

If God strikes me I'll believe. But anywhere I see this Mummy B Oyigbo on Nairaland I will keep telling people nothing like God.

I've been doing it since and nothing happened.

Mummy B oyigbo I will keep letting people know nothing like God.
Business go spoil for u grin

I will follow attack all your post. grin no way to brainwash people that there is God again grin

Very soon God will explain Himself to u...just mark dis moment...I just dat God sshud av mercy on u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) / Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ / What's Your Best Psalm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.