Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies (2015 Views)

How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies / Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies / How To Start A Business Of Supplying Raw Materials To Companies In 12 Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2017
Hello,

My name is Patrick Okunima. I provide bookkeeping and accounting services to companies.

I am an accounting graduate. Instead of job-hunting, I have decided to create a job for myself by putting what I learnt at the University to use.

Here is a thread I created as regards my bookkeeping and accounting services: https://www.nairaland.com/4007872/hire-best-accountant-40000-monthly

Thanks to the thread, I have gotten a client. I charge ₦40,000 monthly for these services. With one client, I now have a constant source of ₦40,000. If I have 20 clients (which I hope to achieve before this time next year), my income will be 20 x ₦40,000 = ₦800,000 monthly (an amount no company can afford to pay me).

I will recreate this thread in about a year from now, when I would have achieved my goal of 20 clients.

If you're a business owner and need the services of an accountant, kindly contact me at 0.8.1.0.4.5.0.2.6.5.2. Hiring me instead of an in-house accountant is a far cheaper option.

If you're a graduate out there and you can't find your dream job, take a cue from me and use the knowledge you acquired in the University to start your dream business.

Like accountants, who are needed in every organization, I believe your discipline is a solution to one or two human or business problems. Build a business around it and break-out of poverty. If you're not connected, you may not be able to secure a slot out of the few available jobs, but you have what it takes to start your own business today offering what you learnt in the University or Polytechnic as a service to others. I know some people will still complain of capital. Look, you may require a few bucks to put things in order before you set out offering any service, but it won't be much and you shouldn't be distracted by it.

If N20,000 is all you need, then get it from a friend or relative. If that option does not work, then sell your properties to raise the money. For instance, if you're using a phone of ₦80,000, sell it and buy a cheaper one, and use the balance to start. When you start making enough money, you can buy a better phone.

I wish you good luck!

Regards,

Patrick Okunima (Bookkeeper & Accountant)

1 Like

Re: How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2017
Drop your comments, if you have any. It'll be great hearing from persons who have built successful businesses around their disciplines. It'll go a long way in motivating us.
Re: How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
If you're determined, you can earn even more.
Re: How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
If you're determined, you can earn even more..
Re: How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ur thread is misleading......why tell people u earn what u don't? undecided. U're only aspiring to earn what u claim to earn presently. 'How I earn' is present tense while 'how I will earn' is a future tense(ur aspiration). 'I'll be earning' is a future continuous tense.

Quickly change ur title to any of those future tenses,abeg.

4 Likes

Re: How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Calm down! I know how to use the tenses. If I hadn't written it the way it is, it's likely you won't be here. Maybe the title, but the thread is anything but misleading.
shervydman:
Ur thread is misleading......why tell people u earn what u don't? undecided. U're only aspiring to earn what u claim to earn presently. 'How I earn' is present tense while 'how I will earn' is a future tense(ur aspiration). 'I'll be earning' is a future continuous tense.

Quickly change ur title to any of those future tenses,abeg.
Re: How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
Calm down! I know how to use the tenses. If I hadn't written it the way it is, it's likely you won't be here. Maybe the title, but the thread is anything but misleadinlg.
Good......keep it up. We'll get there.
Re: How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thank you.
shervydman:

Good......keep it up. We'll get there.

1 Like

Re: How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2017
Happy Weekend.
Re: How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies by africanman85: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
Happy Weekend.
I'm an Accounting graduate too. How do I start ?
Re: How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2017
1. Tell people around you what you can do. Ask them to refer you to those who may need your services.

2. Paid advertising - Look for forums and blogs visited by your target and place a banner there, advertising your accounting services. You can also use Facebook and other social media platforms.

Before you do these, make sure you can perform accounting tasks without supervision. If not, go and dust your books. You must be able to record and post real life accounting transactions. In-depth understanding of the double entry principles and its application is a prerequisite. You should also be familiar with accruals, prepayments, depreciation, taxation (VAT, Withholding Tax), etc.

africanman85:
I'm an Accounting graduate too. How do I start ?
Re: How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
@ africanman85: Have you seen my reply?
Re: How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2017
Happy Sunday.
Re: How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies by Virtualaccounts: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2017
Hello Patrick,

Good idea you have there. May God make you dream come true.

All you need is a laptop!

1 Like

Re: How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Thank you sir.
Virtualaccounts:
Hello Patrick,

Good idea you have there. May God make you dream come true.

All you need is a laptop!
Re: How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
Bon Nuit.
Re: How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies by much30: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Good evening sir.
I am a banking and finance graduate and just started an accounting job recently. I would love that that book keeping and accounting business services can we connect on WhatsApp if you don't mind. thanks
Re: How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
07030949450 is my Whatsapp number.
much30:
Good evening sir.
I am a banking and finance graduate and just started an accounting job recently. I would love that that book keeping and accounting business services can we connect on WhatsApp if you don't mind. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Be On Fiverr In 2020 / Prospectus For A.r.m Real Estate Private Placement / How To Create A Video For A Gig In Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.