Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Ask Question - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ask Question (255 Views)

Is There A Reason As To Why A Bank Should Ask This Question? / Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k / 5 Questions To Ask Before You Join A Company! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ask Question by Eyinjuoluwao17: 9:38am On Nov 03, 2017
Our young men and women now living in a world and generation of get rich quick, and they parents and relatives never ask questions on they're source of they're wealth, they'll be say my child has make it. (In local balance: my pikin don Rama. Yet most of them are involved in bad habits, kidnaps, drugs, yahoo plus etc. Don't get me wrong most of our young men and women are hard working but let us check the source of they're wealth, ur child is paying his/her school fees and his earn thousands of naira every week. Dad and mum ask question, your daughter/ son buy u a car and u dont know source of they're wealth, ask questions. Check on them regularly and more expensively pray for them not to be involved in evil hearts

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!!!!!!! / Hotel Owners Get Clients Traffic To Improve Your Revenue. / Need A Job? Get Found By Employers Online!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.