Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

What Would Happen If The Internet Goes Down For Even A Day?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would Happen If The Internet Goes Down For Even A Day?? (570 Views)

This Is What Will Happen If Nigerians Are Allowed To Defend Themselves With Guns / What Would Happen To You When The Internet Goes Down Indefinitely Worldwide / Juhel Filling Station Enugu Goes Down In Flame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Happen If The Internet Goes Down For Even A Day?? by sKeetz(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2017
So this morning, whatsapp was down for a few morning and it caused a lot of ruckus. I thought my sub had expired but other apps were working. I had to delete and download the app again, Lol but no luck.

It was after I found out it was not just me but other users had experienced the same thing.

It got me thinking as to how the Internet has changed our life. Social media and Insta messaging has a lot of impacts on our everyday activities both good and bad. I hate to think what would happen if we wake up one morning and the Internet is gone. You check your google home page and it says not found shocked then you try other popular pages, same thing.

How would it affect our lives? For sure business will be affected, life's might be lost. The economy of the world will suffer.

What will a world without internet be like?

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: What Would Happen If The Internet Goes Down For Even A Day?? by ArchangeLucifer: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2017
My work would suffer.

I invented the internet to enslave mankind and thus shall it remain.
Re: What Would Happen If The Internet Goes Down For Even A Day?? by Kowor(f): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Play games, read novels. People lived interesting lives before internet.
Re: What Would Happen If The Internet Goes Down For Even A Day?? by eMDeeLinks: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2017
I wont sell data lol
Re: What Would Happen If The Internet Goes Down For Even A Day?? by sKeetz(m): 10:45am On Nov 03, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
My work would suffer.

I invented the internet to enslave mankind and thus shall it remain.

Re: What Would Happen If The Internet Goes Down For Even A Day?? by sKeetz(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2017
Kowor:
Play games, read novels. People lived interesting lives before internet.

But we are already too addicted. Businesses now rely so badly on Internet. It'll be like going back to the stone ages.
Re: What Would Happen If The Internet Goes Down For Even A Day?? by Kowor(f): 10:50am On Nov 03, 2017
sKeetz:

But we are already too addicted. Businesses now rely so badly on Internet. It'll be like going back to the stone ages.
That's true. But in all honesty, I think the world needs an internet free day once a year. wink

(1) (Reply)

. / Glo Free Data Day [Awoof All Glo Subscribers Should Not Miss] / 10 Types Of People You Should Always Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.