Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs (29220 Views)

How To Find The Square Roots Of Numbers Without Using Calculator / Square Root Of Any Number Mentally And Instantly - Cool Math Trick / Why Is Any Number Multiplied By Zero Equals To Zero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by timchuks87: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to Fridays Maths Trick | Learn how to Find the Square Root of ANY Number Instantly in 3 Secs

Enjoy!
Don't Forget to Subscribe on YouTube!!

[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-qyuDx5H0Q[/url]

Is this Video helpful and Truly Educational? If yes, please I need Your Support by You Subscribing to this channel on YouTube and Sharing this Video Link.

Thank you.

74 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Kowor(f): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2017
Awesome.
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by timchuks87: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2017
Kowor:
Awesome.

Thank you.

Update: Mods I dey hail o! Thank you so much for posting my video on the home page and thanks to everyone for supporting my ministry, am so grateful, thank you. Please I still need your support well well! Thank you.

Hello Guys!

Compliments of the Season and a Happy New Year in Advance!!

Its another Fridays Maths Trick!. Lets Learn How to Multiply Any Number by 11 in 3 Seconds.

Enjoy!!
Share with your Kids, Family and Friends!!
Don't Forget to Subscribe!!

[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AnKa-e3xLY[/url]

If this videos are truly Educational, kindly Subscribe to this Channel to Support us.
Thank you.
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to Fridays Maths Trick | Learn how to Find the Cube Root of ANY Number in 3 Secs

Enjoy!
Don't Forget to Subscribe on YouTube!!

[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP21jav0cCw
[/url]

Is this Video helpful and Truly Educational? If yes, please I need Your Support by You Subscribing to this channel on YouTube and Sharing this Video Link.

Thank you.

Hello Guys!

Its Fridays Maths Trick, lets learn How to Convert Fractions to Decimals in 3 Secs.

Enjoy!
Don't Forget to Share, Like and Subscribe.

Thank you.
[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxnCrtm1JTE[/url]

Hello Guys,

Welcome to Discovery Mondays!

Lets Learn How a Refrigerator Works.
[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FEiQKKvCHE[/url]
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Ukeachu1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sweet
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by TechMike: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
great
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by sKeetz(m): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
Can someone who has watched the video explain ?!?

Mb no dey sad

18 Likes

Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by POpikin: 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
sKeetz:

Mb no dey sad

Lol. But u can't solve that in just 3 seconds na

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Gen4real: 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nice one
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by timchuks87: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
sKeetz:
Mb no dey sad

Sn
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by timchuks87: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ukeachu1:
Sweet

Thank you
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by timchuks87: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
TechMike:
great

Thank you
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by timchuks87: 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Gen4real:
Nice one

Thank you
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
i just learn something today...Tnk you OP

1 Like

Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by timchuks87: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
Pascalville:
i just learn something today...Tnk you OP

Thank you
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by kelvine(m): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
This should make front page but many youths may not be interested.

4 Likes

Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by timchuks87: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
kelvine:

Thank you
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Temilistic22(m): 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
kelvine:
Wow! It was fascinating.
Great discovery!
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by tessygirl(f): 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
TechMike:
great

Mike is this you? you changed moniker? I am sorry Mike. I am so sorry please. Can you just reply your mail please. I really have something to tell you. please mike I am sorry

2 Likes

Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Dollarship(m): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
tessygirl:

Mike is this you? you changed moniker? I am sorry Mike. I am so sorry please. Can you just reply your mail please. I really have something to tell you. please mike I am sorry
undecided

4 Likes

Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by MrHighSea: 12:39am On Nov 04, 2017
Very cool.
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by timchuks87: 1:08am On Nov 04, 2017
Temilistic22:

Wow! It was fascinating.
Great discovery!

Thank you
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by timchuks87: 1:08am On Nov 04, 2017
MrHighSea:
Very cool.

Thank you.
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 04, 2017
That's not the Mike, I'm the Mike; my mail is open. Please send I'll reply immediately..

-mike
tessygirl:

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by favourmic(m): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2017
tessygirl:

how can i help

2 Likes

Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by olaboy33(m): 6:52am On Nov 04, 2017
Tale of 3 mikes...
tessygirl:

say whatever you want to say here, I wont reply my mail.

5 Likes

Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Flexherbal(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Nice one!
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Bsmartt(m): 6:54am On Nov 04, 2017
This is so cool. I know a lot of Nairalanders will not check out the video probably because it's not a a celebrity pics or video. THANK YOU OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by joxxy01(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2017
How about cube root?
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by Innominds101: 6:55am On Nov 04, 2017
I wan support your ministry but me no see subscribe button o

1 Like

Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by whatmoreng: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2017
tessygirl:

Its ok. I forgive you. Send the mail Again to my new mail.
-the real mike

5 Likes

Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by frankman365(m): 6:57am On Nov 04, 2017
that was awesome
Re: How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs by timchuks87: 6:59am On Nov 04, 2017
Flexherbal:
Nice one!
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work / Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) / Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.