Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

South East And South South Must Reject State Of Residence Plot. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East And South South Must Reject State Of Residence Plot. (854 Views)

Why South-South Must Produce Next APC Chairman - South-South APC Leaders / Herdsmen In Oyo Reject State's Anti-grazing Bill / South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East And South South Must Reject State Of Residence Plot. by paBuhari(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2017
Like I said in my previous thread about Aso Rock cabals, one of their strategy is to implement deceptive policies to dominate Nigeria and have complete control over the country's political and economic resources. One of these deceptive policies is the ungoing attempt to:

**Remove state of origin.

This is another one of their clever ways to export alians to different part of the country and take what rightfully belong to indiginous communities in employment opportunities and socal programms. Infact it is already happening as aliens are being giving employment in federal civil service in deceptive manner under state of residence, while the real poeple of the state wallow in hardship and enemployment.

The moment state of origin is abolished, you will start seeing strange names in your states employment records in both civil service. They will take over your state and keep you in perpetual bondage.
This is the goal of the cabal in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Must Reject State Of Residence Plot. by Adekamkpe23: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2017
This law is only going to be supported by people of the South-East. Half of them live in Lagos and other SW states.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Must Reject State Of Residence Plot. by obailala(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2017
The paranoia is real.... Reason why people should stay off drugs.
Re: South East And South South Must Reject State Of Residence Plot. by Nukilia: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2017
obailala:

cheesy cheesy grin I tell you, op is deluded..
Re: South East And South South Must Reject State Of Residence Plot. by blackhinstan: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
obailala:

ALWAYS SEEK WISDOM

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Must Reject State Of Residence Plot. by obailala(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
blackhinstan:

ALWAYS SEEK WISDOM
What manner of wisdom if I may ask?.. The wisdom of the Op?... or your own wisdom in supporting the Op?

From my understanding of Nigeria, for every 1 non-Igbo person residing in the SE, there could easily be 50 Igbos residing outside the SE. And my little wisdom tells me this sort of policy will only favour people who by nature, reside outside their states of origins.

So once again, kindly enlighten me on the kind of wisdom you asked me to seek?
Re: South East And South South Must Reject State Of Residence Plot. by paBuhari(m): 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
obailala:
I don't blame you. Only those with wisdom will understand the warnings in this thread.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Must Reject State Of Residence Plot. by obailala(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
paBuhari:
I don't blame you. Only those with wisdom will understand the warnings in this thread.

Read below and please explain the wisdom you preach:
obailala:
What manner of wisdom if I may ask?.. The wisdom of the Op?... or your own wisdom in supporting the Op?

From my understanding of Nigeria, for every 1 non-Igbo person residing in the SE, there could easily be 50 Igbos residing outside the SE. And my little wisdom tells me this sort of policy will only favour people who by nature, reside outside their states of origins.

So once again, kindly enlighten me on the kind of wisdom you asked me to seek?
Re: South East And South South Must Reject State Of Residence Plot. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
obailala:

Read below and please explain the wisdom you preach:

you still don't understand.

...e no favour anyone..xcept those with hidden agenda..which is so unfortunately obvious.

either you're being ignorant or your benefiting from the "establishment "not even "cabal" those ones are just following orders.

it's beyond parties..APC PDP.. is about nigeria.

the think they're winning or they've won.. but our eyes are wide shut..

just like third term an others before.. Nigerians elites won't let it fly.

they will only succeed in deceiving the almajiris and zombies.. (those one's own worst)

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Must Reject State Of Residence Plot. by obailala(m): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
bonnylight003:

you still don't understand.

...e no favour anyone..xcept those with hidden agenda..which is so unfortunately obvious.

either you're being ignorant or your benefiting from the "establishment "not even "cabal" those ones are just following orders.

it's beyond parties..APC PDP.. is about nigeria.

the think they're winning or they've won.. but our eyes are wide shut..

just like third term an others before.. Nigerians elites won't let it fly.

they will only succeed in deceiving the almajiris and zombies.. (those one's own worst)

You are obviously chained up in the bondage of petty politics of pdp vs apc, north vs south and religion vs religion; that explains your paranoia and perpetual suspicion even in needless cases.

There's always been a call to recognize state of residence in Nigeria and that predates this dispensation or even the fourth republic. If the state of residence policy is recognized today, it would by far, favour the people who mostly reside and settle in other lands, and If we must consider the statistics on that, the SE leads that pack by a very long stretch.

But obviously, like I mentioned above, you are deeply entrapped in the bondage of perpetual suspicion, you just feel everyone is out there plotting something to harm or cheat you; most especially since you see the person/people in power today as your 'enemies', so even though they dont support the idea of 'state of residence', your paranoia already makes you feel they would accept and implement it for sinister purposes (i.e. to cheat you)... My bro, you certainly need psychological help.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Video Of Dr. Orji Kalu Dancing At Massive APC Rally In Anambra State. / Fuel Price: Caption This Pre-2015 Election Picture. / Fraud In NNPC Allocation Revealed! Marketers Forced To Patronise Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.