Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station (50430 Views)

TSTV Responds To Bein Sports Removal From Their Satellite TV / Ding!!! TSTV Bein Sports HD Are Now Live & TSTV Decoders Are On Sale / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Danladi7: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Decryptor:

If you eventually buy TSTV or even make the mistake of watching it somewhere, may thunder from the North fire you! Oya say "amin"
cool

Igbo people need assistance of zoo.

very funny people.
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by legendsilver(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Fraudster from the East. Thief n ole buruku. Drug don caste so na bet9ja dey reign now. Fixed game kor, fixed gate ni

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by segebase(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooohari self
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by adeoluphilips: 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
TSTV illegal Viewing Brouhaha By May Ubeku

A lot has been going on behind the scene to ensure TSTV doesn't become a reality. From internal issues that are not meant for public consumption to issues of letters and screen shots against TSTV flying all over the Internet.

While TSTV Africa was test-running their signals with the free promo decoders distributed just 3 days ago, hackers waited for when it was time for the Arsenal match, took down TSTV signal for 30 minutes and inserted the " You are viewing Bein Sports content illegally via TSTV Nigeria" and sent it online for circulation. The entire team was frustrated and awake all night to figure out where the hack was coming from.

So BEIN Sports even know the location and company airing their channels illegally and cannot Institute a law suit? THINK!!

First, it was a disclaimer letter from BEIN Sports that was circulated last month and now this viewing phony message when TSTV finally went live. Why TSTV sports channels? Who is only interested in TSTV sports channels if not detractors? Are other TSTV channels not showing? Why the BEIN sport channel? They even told BEIN Sports that TSTV don't have a license to operate in Nigeria set. That they have been blacklisted by the NBC. That's the height of desperation. Let's be wise.

Oh well... TSTV detractors should know one thing, that no matter the pressure and online propaganda to bring down TSTV with regards to BEIN Sports, the management of TSTV would never disclose the agreement they have with BEIN Sports because it's a non-disclosure agreement. They won't breach their part of the agreement. Know this!

If TSTV is airing BEIN illegally, BEIN Sports should make the move and sue. Let BEIN announce it on their official website and social media handles. BEIN Sports is a Qatar company and they have the all money and resources to fight TSTV. So I don't understand why the illegal messages aren't coming from their official channels but from some Nigerian social media handles. Funny...

Therefore, if you don't see these messages on their website, then disregard letters, screen shots and fake Qatar �� numbers on display in a time when anybody can have a UK phone number and the person is actually chilling somewhere in Ikotun. Phew!

Finally, Nigerians should know that the management of TSTV isn't selling decoders so you can't say they are defrauding you rather their decoders are FREE for now. So if the business crumbles at this early stage of take off, the young CEO of TSTV, Echefu Bright has nothing to lose. He would move on to another business and recover his loss from there. He's been doing well with his Africa Health Television Channels. Nigerians are the ones who have everything to lose as an alternative entertainment platform and job opportunities would be lost!

Everyone working at Green Glass House would be sacked. That your friend, relative, spouse or neighborhood that would have been employed by TSTV or as an accredited dealer would lose that opportunity of having an income or additional income. Some of you who would later want to provide program contents will never get to see that opportunity . Let wisdom guide us. Every company that adds an additional number to the number of employed Nigerians is important even if it's akara selling business, let's support it.

Whatever digital television services provider you want to stay with, do so without grudges and support more alternatives to spring up and give you more value for your money.

Salute to the entire team at TSTV. Well done and good luck.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Chukazu: 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
chiscodedon:

Do you know I have been watching every match both epl, laliga, seria A etc here in pH for more than 5yrs now via beinsport through cmtv satellite..
So stop saying what you don't know...

Your case tend to be possible only outside Lagos,am yet to see such things in Lagos,is it that DSTV has bewitched and brainwashed everybody in Lagosundecided

2 Likes

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Rchibs:
I came to Abuja some years ago with little or no friends.
As a young graduate, hustling to make it was my middle name.
One faithful night, as I was listening to a radio programme. Abuja, I called in to play me a music ( show me the meaning of been lonely by back street boys ) for I was really lonely at that time.

For sure, they took my call and ask me why the music, I told them that I was lonely. They asked me of my number on the air to hook me up with a friend. Many girls got my number and they kept on calling me to be my friend.
One of them caught my attention, her name is Chidinma. Her voice attracted me to her, she is also highly intelligent. So, I decided to meet her. I met her after couple of weeks and she is exactly as her voice sounds; fair with dark hair. She is quite a beauty with a jovial and friendly face, about 20 years. she is from my neighboring village. I just like her, she is so simple without pride not minding coming from a wealthy family.

One day, she told me that when I truly knew who she is, that I will leave her to die of loneliness. I promised her that I am not going to leave her for anything in the world, neither will I let her down because of anything she will tell me. After sometime, she told me that she is HIV positive and she will die soon based on doctors report. The day she told me this, she prepared for the worst thinking that I might excommunicate her, I didn't. I cried, I said, ``why will the only close friend I have to die so soon`` Few weeks from the day she told me about her health status, She died. I couldn't believe it. It happened when I least expected, her death took me unprepared because she traveled to Lagos, promise to come back to gist me with stories as usual, little did I know I will never see her again.
I missed her jokes, laughs and smiles. One of her many advice made me who I am today, I didn't even have chance to thank her for being a friend that will never depart from my heart. Within a short time, I knew and met her, she changed the way I reason about ladies, she made me believe you can be a friend with your opposite sex without taking advantage of the person.
If not for anything, I have learnt, and I am still learning that using the opportunity you have to express your feelings or how graceful you are with a friend is the best, because tomorrow might be too late

but we are talking about tstv here

5 Likes

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by bb1000: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
I just called bein customer care using the last number displayed on the screen. They insisted the transmission was illegal and that they have scrambled it.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by skydancer: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
adeoluphilips:
TSTV illegal Viewing Brouhaha By May Ubeku

A lot has been going on behind the scene to ensure TSTV doesn't become a reality. From internal issues that are not meant for public consumption to issues of letters and screen shots against TSTV flying all over the Internet.

While TSTV Africa was test-running their signals with the free promo decoders distributed just 3 days ago, hackers waited for when it was time for the Arsenal match, took down TSTV signal for 30 minutes and inserted the " You are viewing Bein Sports content illegally via TSTV Nigeria" and sent it online for circulation. The entire team was frustrated and awake all night to figure out where the hack was coming from.

So BEIN Sports even know the location and company airing their channels illegally and cannot Institute a law suit? THINK!!

First, it was a disclaimer letter from BEIN Sports that was circulated last month and now this viewing phony message when TSTV finally went live. Why TSTV sports channels? Who is only interested in TSTV sports channels if not detractors? Are other TSTV channels not showing? Why the BEIN sport channel? They even told BEIN Sports that TSTV don't have a license to operate in Nigeria set. That they have been blacklisted by the NBC. That's the height of desperation. Let's be wise.

Oh well... TSTV detractors should know one thing, that no matter the pressure and online propaganda to bring down TSTV with regards to BEIN Sports, the management of TSTV would never disclose the agreement they have with BEIN Sports because it's a non-disclosure agreement. They won't breach their part of the agreement. Know this!

If TSTV is airing BEIN illegally, BEIN Sports should make the move and sue. Let BEIN announce it on their official website and social media handles. BEIN Sports is a Qatar company and they have the all money and resources to fight TSTV. So I don't understand why the illegal messages aren't coming from their official channels but from some Nigerian social media handles. Funny...

Therefore, if you don't see these messages on their website, then disregard letters, screen shots and fake Qatar �� numbers on display in a time when anybody can have a UK phone number and the person is actually chilling somewhere in Ikotun. Phew!

Finally, Nigerians should know that the management of TSTV isn't selling decoders so you can't say they are defrauding you rather their decoders are FREE for now. So if the business crumbles at this early stage of take off, the young CEO of TSTV, Echefu Bright has nothing to lose. He would move on to another business and recover his loss from there. He's been doing well with his Africa Health Television Channels. Nigerians are the ones who have everything to lose as an alternative entertainment platform and job opportunities would be lost!

Everyone working at Green Glass House would be sacked. That your friend, relative, spouse or neighborhood that would have been employed by TSTV or as an accredited dealer would lose that opportunity of having an income or additional income. Some of you who would later want to provide program contents will never get to see that opportunity . Let wisdom guide us. Every company that adds an additional number to the number of employed Nigerians is important even if it's akara selling business, let's support it.

Whatever digital television services provider you want to stay with, do so without grudges and support more alternatives to spring up and give you more value for your money.

Salute to the entire team at TSTV. Well done and good luck.
I wish I could share this like 5 times

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by EvilMetahuman: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Zenithpeak:
I hope this is not an organized corporate blackmail.
lol possibly.

May be tstv showed that message themselves knowing fully well that we will blame dstv. cheesy

Its smart and dubious at the same.

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by adeoluphilips: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
bein is written as beIN & and not BEIN as indicated on the screenshot from yesterday...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Lexxyyla(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
That's True. For now, Dstv has the exclusive broadcast right for UEFA champions league, Europa league, English Premier League, etc in Sub-sahara Africa.

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by chukzyfcbb: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Omo no smoke without fire. Let the owners of TSTV come out with a concrete proof how they and beIN struck a deal to air sport channels in Nigeria. No smoke without fire o!!!.

PANIC is highly reactive and destructive o, PANIC killed them ponzi schemes faster than all the counter reactive measures by them foot soldiers(Ponzi Guiders).

Once Nigerians get scared, ur business don dey die ooo. They better act sharp and fast!

No smoke without Fire oo, something is definitely not right. That's how MMM users were blaming the Govt, Nairaland and co meanwhile it was the guiders sucking them dry.

Likewise y'all are blaming Dstv when it could be Tstv board that must have done a shoddy deal.

Stay woke!

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
the day I saw lai Mohammed at the inauguration of TSTV I knew the decoder would be crap anywhere that man dey na lie I know bein sports a long time ago when they where even JS sports and when we dey use strong decoder hack am but the message looks like its from Bein sports can't TSTV just buy right directly from Sky sports and stop IPTVing Bein sports

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
Omo no smoke without fire. Let the owners of TSTV come out with a concrete proof how they and beIN struck a deal to air sport channels in Nigeria. No smoke without fire o!!!.

PANIC is highly reactive and destructive o, PANIC killed them ponzi schemes faster than all the counter reactive measures by them foot soldiers(Ponzi Guiders).

Once Nigerians get scared, ur business don dey die ooo. They better act sharp and fast!!?
they should show us images of where they struck the deal with Bein Sports

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by EvilMetahuman: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
bb1000:
I just called bein customer care using the last number displayed on the screen. They insisted the transmission was illegal and that they have scrambled it.
they have scrambled it yet its currently showing.

Keep lying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Crossguy: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chuksteric:

Bros leave this dstv agents .. When I saw BEIN all in capital instead of beIN I knew it was the homework of the haters
Very smart guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by hadaydhollarpo(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
I'd saw the same info on my set. Nigerians no get chill @all @all. Are you ppl charmed? Shey Dstv mumu neva done on una? Haba! Na enemies of progress go dey this mata o. Dstv wey neva rest to bring this project down since Tstv info hit the media. Abeg are we cursed to be enslaved to S/Africa? Pls, lets' give this ppl sm benefit of doubt. Dstv agents/hackers are @ work. Naija is whr foreigners intimidate the host. Believe it and fall 4 it @ ur peril. Proudly 9ja!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Zenithpeak(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
You guys are just making Bein sport look like a big deal. Can't you just allow tstv to solve her teething problem without giving yourself high blood pressure?

2 Likes

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by donneco(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Rchibs:
I came to Abuja some years ago with little or no friends.
As a young graduate, hustling to make it was my middle name.
One faithful night, as I was listening to a radio programme. Abuja, I called in to play me a music ( show me the meaning of been lonely by back street boys ) for I was really lonely at that time.

For sure, they took my call and ask me why the music, I told them that I was lonely. They asked me of my number on the air to hook me up with a friend. Many girls got my number and they kept on calling me to be my friend.
One of them caught my attention, her name is Chidinma. Her voice attracted me to her, she is also highly intelligent. So, I decided to meet her. I met her after couple of weeks and she is exactly as her voice sounds; fair with dark hair. She is quite a beauty with a jovial and friendly face, about 20 years. she is from my neighboring village. I just like her, she is so simple without pride not minding coming from a wealthy family.

One day, she told me that when I truly knew who she is, that I will leave her to die of loneliness. I promised her that I am not going to leave her for anything in the world, neither will I let her down because of anything she will tell me. After sometime, she told me that she is HIV positive and she will die soon based on doctors report. The day she told me this, she prepared for the worst thinking that I might excommunicate her, I didn't. I cried, I said, ``why will the only close friend I have to die so soon`` Few weeks from the day she told me about her health status, She died. I couldn't believe it. It happened when I least expected, her death took me unprepared because she traveled to Lagos, promise to come back to gist me with stories as usual, little did I know I will never see her again.
I missed her jokes, laughs and smiles. One of her many advice made me who I am today, I didn't even have chance to thank her for being a friend that will never depart from my heart. Within a short time, I knew and met her, she changed the way I reason about ladies, she made me believe you can be a friend with your opposite sex without taking advantage of the person.
If not for anything, I have learnt, and I am still learning that using the opportunity you have to express your feelings or how graceful you are with a friend is the best, because tomorrow might be too late

is this ur personal experience or did u copy someone's story.
Because the writer seems to be a male, but u r female.
Or r u into ..............

3 Likes

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by chukzyfcbb: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
sprintscr7:

they should show us images of where they struck the deal with Bein Sports
exactly bro.
Those other cable streaming matches from being like CTL and co may have been doing so illegally, but because they are small fishes DSTV didn't report them.

Tstv is coming on strong against Dstv, so its normal to see competitors monitor their weakness.

A public post showing their deal with beIN will restore customer confidence, otherwise they are dead in the water.

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
Brightolanton:

Shame on you dstv e-rats who are motivad by peenuts from the greedy south Africans to fight against Nigerian interests, you have failed this time around as we are determined to send company's, whose indigenous have never hidden their hatred for Nigeria, back home.

Nairaland e-rat, shame on you as you are unable to cope with satire
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

exactly bro.
Those other cable streaming matches from being like CTL and co may have been doing so illegally, but because they are small fishes DSTV didn't report them.

Tstv is coming on strong against Dstv, so its normal to see competitors monitor their weakness.

A public post showing their deal with beIN will restore customer confidence, otherwise they are dead in the water.
Dstv and Dangote reason the same way can TSTV really demonopolize dem I don't think u will just see DSTV come out with an IPTV of #2000 naira to stream SS3 and SS7...I know them ni
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by olmoRoc: 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
If they're really stealing the signal, it could simply be scrambled by beIN. All they need to do is change their keys, and it won't affect their customers. It could be the competition try to scare people away from their rival.

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by centboy123456(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
colossus91:
am telling u bro...hitv ripped my hearts out!!

is hit TV still working
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by colossus91(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
centboy123456:

is hit TV still working
ifih....lol
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by okewumi: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
I am not buying the decoder because of sport. I am just tired of this monthly billing. DSTV monthly ritual has to stop. If not for Glo, MTN wanted enslave us forever. If l can subscribe and use it for months, I am okay. I will buy it this weekend

3 Likes

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by udemzyudex(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

Once Nigerians get scared, ur business don dey die ooo. They better act sharp and fast!

No smoke without Fire oo, something is definitely not right. That's how MMM users were blaming the Govt, Nairaland and co meanwhile it was the guiders sucking them dry.

Likewise y'all are blaming Dstv when it could be Tstv board that must have done a shoddy deal.

Stay woke!

Just imagine, TSTV should come out and do what? They owe you nothing, so shift..

Most Nigerians just love hearing or seeing the downfall of others. Rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by designVATExcel: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dude calm down .
I've seen something similar on DSTV, the game of thrones era.
Sometimes the channel writes something similar though a reset fixes it.

Might not be the case but a single hiccup shouldn't make Nairaland news.
Na so we dey bring down ourselves.
Think for a second will your post help or affect TSTV.

Mstchweee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
morereb10:
Could this spell the end of TSTV, could this be another propaganda by other satellite competitors, could it be that TSTV is really having issues with BeIN and that they didn't obtain the channels legally? What does this really mean to prospective buyers of TSTV satellite dish and decoders?

Recall that TSTV has started the commercial sales of their decoders and it is turning out to be a flop. Many of their subscribers were shocked as the BeIN Sports notified them of illegal viewing of the Europa League match between Arsenal and Red Star Belgrade.

This message appeared during the first football match broadcast of the pay-Tv provider on Thursday, November 2, 2017. A Nigerian viewer narrated his experience and how the match was truncated half-way into the game.

“This happened right before my eyes. And it is compared only to American wonder in Nigeria. 29 seconds to the commencement of arsenal vs zve match, a message appeared on our screen stating the followings:

This is surely a bad way to start a business which is touted an alternative to major competitor.
(Lemmymorgan)

“And immediately after this, the screen went blank and there was another message that stayed for a while before TSTV wiped it out.”

The Qatari-based sports company had earlier issued a memo to the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC) stating that they have no content distributorship agreement with TSTV; thus, making distributing their contents on its platform an illegal activity.

However, TSTVAfrica denied any wrongdoing and existence of such memo. This put more credence to the question of why TSTV would establish its business in such stormy beginning.

TSTV have also responded on the incident on Twitter and explained that its system was hacked by unscrupulous elements and it is working to resolve the issue.

— TSTV (@) 2013-07-22 14:22:09.0

There are many questions to be answered about the operation of TSTV. In the coming days, the option of TSTV as a viable alternative to market monopoly power of DSTV and GOTV will be validated or destroyed.

Full details below....

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/you-are-viewing-bein-sports-illegally.html

Mtn, glo n DSTV @ work.

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Jamorezzi: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
This one tire person ooo
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by chukzyfcbb: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
udemzyudex:

Just imagine, TSTV should come out and do what? They owe you nothing, so shift..

Most Nigerians just love hearing or seeing the downfall of others. Rubbish.
They don't owe me nothing, but they owe their brand a big favour. Even if you don't know Jack about marketing.

You can learn from the widespread ponzi scheme that has died a natural death.
The marketing scheme introduced and what led to the end.

If I check well, you may not even have a Tstv Decoder to begin with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fztvseries / Mobiletvshows – Best Free Site To Download Mobile TV Series / BBNaija: Mr Ibu, Chinedu Ikedieze, Patience Ozokwor, Osas, Visit Housemates / BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.