Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC (29242 Views)

Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five / My 21 Days NYSC Experience Serving In Yobe State. / Corps Member Participating In Election To Receive N35,000 – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Kylekent59: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
To hell with their peanut
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
hmm, no PPA till allawee arrives

2 Likes

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by mamaafrik(m): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
Won ti fe kanjangbbonooo,kazaure......,you people salaries beta experience such too,waitoooooo,why waste our time self,we dont need the freaking money,giv us our discharge certfcate and let's gawa,awon olorikori beja ko'oko
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Mediapace: 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
Tosyne2much right now angry

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by TheOtherRoom: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
bayocanny:

A friend of mine in service told me yesterday that water is now his best food...I laugh ehn
One is eating rice and palm oil grin
GUY am the one eating palmoil and rice o. i was lucky my family credit my account wit cash. if my family no help me, i for don die by nw
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by bayocanny: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
TheOtherRoom:
GUY am the one eating palmoil and rice o. i was lucky my family credit my account wit cash. if my family no help me, i for don die by nw
Lol, no be only you...one of my guy is also in your shoes
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by tosyne2much(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mediapace:
Tosyne2much right now angry
Hahaha.. You this man ehn cheesy You no kuku lie cheesy
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:
The "write up" posted by the NYSC facebook handler is far from the truth.
The Management of the NYSC was well aware of this issue of imminent non /delayed payment of corps member right before 15th of october 2017. This was why the POP was termed "a low key" celebration.
Based on unconfirmed but autentic information from a staff, the management is sourcing for more funds to pay the double allowance meant for the out going 2016 Batch B stream 1 and pay some of the current corpers still in the system

It has always been tagged low key celebration alaye
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by tosyne2much(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
TheOtherRoom:
No be only you baba.. Most of my guys for here no even see garri drink again cheesy
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by biacan(f): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
bayocanny:
longest tym
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by biacan(f): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
bayocanny:

longest time bayo
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by biacan(f): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
No be only you baba.. Most of guys here for here no even see garri drink again cheesy
I can see you're happy but make sure you deposit 10k to my account.....so that you can keep viewing my pics
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by GasAndOilTheory(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
ULSHERLAN:

It has always been tagged low key celebration alaye
am a fulani, whats the meaning of alaye
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by DCONE1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Abegg make dem sought out things on time ooh
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Next2Bezee(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
May things not go right for them & their families until all corp members get their allowee alert

1 Like

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Mediapace: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahaha.. You this man ehn cheesy You no kuku lie cheesy

Sha no waste them on gfs' tongue
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by DCONE1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Henitan24:
Inno want.. they should keep their fucking money. Am resuming my first job on Monday. More money fall on me.
since you don't want your own abeg me am broke ohh right now...I need your money should I send my account number cool
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
NYSC is a bloody waste of time. Quote me anywhere. Why should "service" be compulsory to get a job? Can someone tell me one good thing they gained from NYSC they won't have gained without NYSC?
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
every time a see a person in that pure water slavery uniform I just thank God I finished that useless scheme called NYSC...complete waste of time
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
12inches1:
NYSC is a bloody waste of time. Quote me anywhere. Why should "service" be compulsory to get a job? Can someone tell me one good thing they gained from NYSC they won't have gained without NYSC?
sex sex and more sex

1 Like

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by cooljoe(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
eejits
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Sympathy89(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
this country self
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by ceeceeco: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Look @ them, very greedy and wicked set of people. ordinary 19800, you people are finding it very difficult to pay these corpers. My happiness about this life is that after all the nonsense wealth you think you are gathering with greed, you must surely die leaving it for the world, nobody lives forever, absolutely nobody. You all should keep deceiving yourselves, God will surely punish your generation and wipe out your fake wealth sometime, someday. wicked set of humans. All they care about is themselves and family, they don't care about others. You all are lucky you're been protected by uniformed armed men, else....My anger with this country is that some of these people in government aren't worth to be there at all. No problem, God is watching!

1 Like

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by tosyne2much(m): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mediapace:

Sha no waste them on gfs' tongue
I be one man MOPOL baba cheesy
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by tosyne2much(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
biacan:
I can see you're happy but make sure you deposit 10k to my account.....so that you can keep viewing my pics
I promise you 10k.. Wait make this alawi enter wink
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:
am a fulani, whats the meaning of alaye

Guy man, chief etc.
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Profusamah: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
Unless the system will also have an error that would make it pay double allawee
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:
The "write up" posted by the NYSC facebook handler is far from the truth.
The Management of the NYSC was well aware of this issue of imminent non /delayed payment of corps member right before 15th of october 2017. This was why the POP was termed "a low key" celebration.
Based on unconfirmed but autentic information from a staff, the management is sourcing for more funds to pay the double allowance meant for the out going 2016 Batch B stream 1 and pay some of the current corpers still in the system
Yeah!!! So I heard too, crazy something!
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Despaceman15: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
May thunda fire u ppl unconditional... Nonsense
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by GasAndOilTheory(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
ULSHERLAN:

Guy man, chief etc.
baba agbalagba i troway salute
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
I promise you 10k.. Wait make this alawi enter wink
Tosyne, I think say u don serve since na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of This NYSC, It's Either Garri Or Yam Every Single Day - Corps Member / NYSC Batch A: Everything You Need To Know / NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.