Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC (29257 Views)

Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five / My 21 Days NYSC Experience Serving In Yobe State. / Corps Member Participating In Election To Receive N35,000 – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by EkanemAkan: 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
Issorite
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by tosyne2much(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamZod:
Tosyne, I think say u don serve since na.
No ooooo baba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by echobazz: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thunder go fire their left armpit
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by MichaelBlake40: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
No ooooo baba cheesy
And you dey there dey give prospective corpers advice cheesy
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by tosyne2much(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
MichaelBlake40:

And you dey there dey give prospective corpers advice cheesy
Haha.. See as I dey laugh for this place cheesy

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
any corper relying on nysc allawee is on a very long thing!
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by oluremi59(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Leaders of tomorrow are dying of hunger already.. shocked
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by crismark(m): 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
ceeceeco:
Look @ them, very greedy and wicked set of people. ordinary 19800, you people are finding it very difficult to pay these corpers. My happiness about this life is that after all the nonsense wealth you think you are gathering with greed, you must surely die leaving it for the world, nobody lives forever, absolutely nobody. You all should keep deceiving yourselves, God will surely punish your generation and wipe out your fake wealth sometime, someday. wicked set of humans. All they care about is themselves and family, they don't care about others. You all are lucky you're been protected by uniformed armed men, else....My anger with this country is that some of these people in government aren't worth to be there at all. No problem, God is watching!
am wit u fam... but come to think of it, y cant d rest corpers tink like me at this point in time/i av jejely carried my bag straight to lagos(to meet my family) before i die of hunger in ondo state... i av started my own personal strike, so d rest shuld start their own.

2 Likes

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Next2Bezee(m): 1:05am On Nov 04, 2017
This is just plain wickedness. These people move billions to their personal accounts abroad everyday yet they let corp members carry their suffering weeks into the next month ontop small 19,800?

God is watching, carry on.
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Coolgent(m): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2017
I just received alert! cool
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by tosyne2much(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2017
Coolgent:
Are you for real?
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Dreydoe(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2017
Coolgent:
evidencee ... i no believe u
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by oluremi59(m): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
Where in ondo state are you serving?
crismark:

am wit u fam... but come to think of it, y cant d rest corpers tink like me at this point in time/i av jejely carried my bag straight to lagos(to meet my family) before i die of hunger in ondo state... i av started my own personal strike, so d rest shuld start their own.
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by crismark(m): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
oluremi59:
Where in ondo state are you serving?
ikare
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Soso990240(m): 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
cardinalstar091:
I don owe tire
ur debt de learn work wia my own dey. . i de vex leave my ppa nextweek.
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Coolgent(m): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Dreydoe:
evidencee ... i no believe u
I mean account statement alert grin.
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Kylekent59: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
This is not making sense at all.
A good parent will make sure his/her children eat first b4 they can eat dirs. But here in Nigeria,am quite sure d senators and house of reps had since received their monthly allowances.
Just to pay corpers,they cannot. It's a big shame they no longer have focus in the leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Aniebiet3(m): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
oluremi59:
Leaders of tomorrow are dying of hunger already.. shocked

na him b say u still get money to travel with... wat of some of us that has absolutely nothing in us? wat do we do??
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by badmanschatz: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Abeg!! ! What is happening?? FG release my 41000...
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Dreydoe(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2017
badmanschatz:
Abeg!! ! What is happening?? FG release my 41000...
its becoming very annoying.... i feel we nigerian youths are becoming to docile for my liking thats why the Government are taking advantage of us.. suffering and smiling...nonsensical nigerian Mentality angry angry angry
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by badmanschatz: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2017
Dreydoe:
its becoming very annoying.... i feel we nigerian youths are becoming to docile for my liking thats why the Government are taking advantage of us.. suffering and smiling...nonsensical nigerian Mentality angry angry angry

Very annoying!!! Some corp members are stranded and the State cordinators are crusing around. ..
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Dreydoe(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2017
badmanschatz:

Very annoying!!! Some corp members are stranded and the State cordinators are crusing around. ..
we need to organize ourselves and protest..d corpers in Abuja are d one pissing me d most , probably majority of them over there aint feeling it since they are all mostly big men children who worked their posting.... this couple of days nonsense could drag on for week 's.
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by verminnel(f): 11:05am On Nov 06, 2017
grin ;DGoat
PotatoSalad:
da ting goes skrraaa pap pap kak kak kak skib bi skip pap pap and a pup pup krrrut boom skiaat dut dut kut kut dun dun pum pum
Hahahahahahahaha...my neighbor is dead already
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by olamy2000(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Stanbic don dey see alert for here ooo

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Aniebiet3(m): 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
badmanschatz:

Dear NYSC and FG, our one year contract expired on 23rd October 2017, but you decided to let us go on 2nd November 2017.

Before we entered this contract, we never agreed that we will become NYSC pensioners on completion of the one year service.

Please try and pay us our remaining allawi. We have so many things to do with money.

Thanks for your understanding.

#copied

1 Like

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by PotatoSalad(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
verminnel:
grin ;DGoat
Lol. Till now
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by PotatoSalad(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
olamy2000:
So na 20k dey your account. cry
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Next2Bezee(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
PotatoSalad:

So na 20k dey your account. cry

He is a corper, many have waited a long time for their October allowance. Thousands of corpers are stranded with nothing in their account too.

1 Like

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by sod92: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Abeg who don see alert ?
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
olamy2000:

lies
Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by oluwapoju(m): 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Day 37 No FG Allowance
Day 46 No PPA stipend

Buh Guyz till dey survive....
Come join me eat dinner

1 Like

Re: Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC by QuietHammer(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
I just got 72k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? / Nysc Releases Press Release on Delayed Monthly Allowance / *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.