Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

The Game Of Thrones - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Game Of Thrones (707 Views)

BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A / Who's Winning Westeros? Beware The Night King Before 'game Of Thrones' Season 8 / Jon Snow And Daenerys Finally Do It In Episode 7 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Game Of Thrones by Nahimsworld(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
Game of thrones is one of the best TV series I have ever watch, because of it's abilities to manipulate characters into different roles, with tension coming from different angles.
Do you have any favourite scene or quote?
Post it.
And if you have any view concerning any character, madam oga post amm.
For me that Dwarf go betray that girl wey unar dey call Mother of Dragon.
ur views is allow

Re: The Game Of Thrones by Nahimsworld(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
GAME OF THRONES 8: Huge spoiler has been dropped. Sansa to be punished for killing Littlefinger.
For me Sansa nah d only mumu wey be sayI no like at all from season 1.
So therefore by the powers ordain in as the father of Dragon ( the mad king ) I here by sentence Sansa to life imprisonment. "Mad king view".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Game Of Thrones by Nahimsworld(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
This man uses different techniques when it comes to how he relate, interact, and manipulate people.
where he failed was his inability to love his Dwarf Son.
( nah d boy come later kill amm for inside toilet o).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Game Of Thrones by Nahimsworld(m): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] STOP!! Right there. if you know that you have once upon a time, watched Game of thrones, and you don't want to comment. ( ...............) will happen to you. pls say something.
over 20 views no comment?
I dey come, my grandfather for village dey call me for phone, I wan go pick amm.
Re: The Game Of Thrones by priestchurch(m): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
I'm coming, I ll soon comment..
Re: The Game Of Thrones by Nahimsworld(m): 4:42am On Nov 04, 2017
if you don't, I will send the king slayer after u @ priestchurch, by the way Tenks because nah u first comment.
Re: The Game Of Thrones by pabon(m): 6:18am On Nov 04, 2017
Na Arya Stark b the real suspect for the film.
There's an aura about her. I'd chose her over Sansa any other day.

1 Like

Re: The Game Of Thrones by Nahimsworld(m): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2017
God forbid, i am Aryah Stark, number one FAN o.
pls put it this way: if those night workers appear she will use her weird character to save the people in the North.
If Sarsi try anything she will use her skill protect her foolish sister.
if the so-called Dragon mother want to try any betrayal with Jon snow , Aryah will be her obstacle.
Mr pabon
Re: The Game Of Thrones by Brukx(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2017
Nahimsworld:
if you don't, I will send the king slayer after u @ priestchurch, by the way Tenks because nah u first comment.
Which of the King slayers? The Dwarf or the one with one hand?
Re: The Game Of Thrones by Nahimsworld(m): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2017
Brukx:

Which of the King slayers? The Dwarf or the one with one hand?
that one wey don (born again nah).
lol one hand

(1) (Reply)

Which Cartoons Made Your Childhood? / WATCH: Bambam Seen Checking Her ‘private Parts’ After Hitting It With Teddy A / Nigerian Lawyer Slams Cee-c, Says She Lied About Her Sister’s Late Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.