Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter (29551 Views)

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Dosmay(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Remember we brought to you Earlier today the news on the increment in lekki toll gate fee. Nigerians have taken to twitter to express dissatisfaction

See below

http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/11/nigerians-on-twitter-react-to-lekki.html?m=1

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Dosmay(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2017

1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dem go still pay abeg. Be like me enter thru oniru comot for sandfill grin. When pple hail tinubu nd his boys i always shake my head. They made us believe the round about removals were with tax payers money , not knowing pple go still pay. Zoogeria

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Headache for Lagos people.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Mistermamus(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
c dem always reacting. yeye dey smell n dem go still pay oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Afonjashapmouth: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Just as I tweeted today, Nigeria is full of online soldiers, always ranting and still would absorb whatever hardship is imposed on them. Watch them paying peaceful without a protest as soon at the date comes #ComeOutOfSocialMedia https:///eINPBeZD3q

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Thukzee01(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
3posts abt this today already.
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by chloride6: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
What are they doing with the money?

The LASG said they have recouped the cost of the bridge.

So what is the money for?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Even those who dnt know where Lekki is located will react

15 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by StRichard(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
At the end they will still pay that's Nigeria for you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Sunofgod(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lagos...... tax heaven!
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by MrSmith007: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
The rich also cry
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by freeman95(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Una must react

Sebi Na my Nigerians
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
the rate at which Lagos is going on taxation ish, the state may implode soon.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Guest2017(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Please, what's d old and new amounts
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by three: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sad

You could feel this governments animosity to the masses from a mile away but since tiwa 'n tiwa, no problem.

This is what kills this country.

Mediocre individuals that are our friends, brothers, sisters, Aunty, church or mosque people, towns people and so on.

We would much rather have a brazenly incompetent official that we know than a stupendously efficient one that we don't.

Meanwhile if you'd like to know how the money in YOUR pocket becomes someone's pocket money read this

DutchBruh:

I will sign the petition. If you want to know the genesis of this scam read this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/828872/facts-lekki-toll-tinubu-connection

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by mykh01(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
Una mumu neva do
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Caspian22(m): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Everything na money... smh

Top weight loss foods from Nigeria==> http://www.youmustgethealthy.com/2017/05/top-10-healthy-nigerian-weight-loss.html
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by oluwasegun007(m): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
if it won't increase my t.fair from Ikate to Constain Bus stop no p,,

I never buy ride...

useless golfment

undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by hinograce: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
abeg no teach them make them no block our alternative route o lolz
yeyerolling:
Dem go still pay abeg. Be like me enter thru oniru comot for sandfill grin. When pple hail tinubu nd his boys i always shake my head. They made us believe the round about removals were with tax payers money , not knowing pple go still pay. Zoogeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Ussy4real(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ambode is a curse to Lagos State

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
I paid N300 at the cable bridge on Monday. Are they increasing it again or the increase has already taken effect.
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Deal with it. Nigerians claim to be educated but i wonder and i'm amazed at our rationale. A toll gate has been in place for almost a century, and no public declaration is made on the loan that was used in the construction of this road.

For a state that makes massive IGR, and receives allocation from oil, one should assume Lagos has more than enough. But no way, it's like life, we want more and more, they keep asking for more and more like an open grave.

Last time the commissioner of finance was questioned by Chief Jimi Agbaje about the status of the loan used in constructing the road, the amount paid, the amount left to be paid, the amount generated by the toll monthly, the projected tenure it will remain functional, he couldn't talk and was serving the interests of secondary parties.

It's like Jesus said, the rulers of this world like tax collection. Let them keep increasing it. They know Nigerians won't complain.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by cstr1000: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
A corrupt backward system.
What exactly are they using the money for anyway? Lagos is still a third world shitt-hole and getting worse.
They can't even pay doctors their new consolidated salary.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by handsomeyinka(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Can someone tell ambode that tinubu just lost his son..Does he want same condolence this year?...

Lagosians will curse him cos this suffering is just too much.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by udemzyudex(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mistermamus:
c dem always reacting. yeye dey smell n dem go still pay oh

That's Nigeria for you, suffering and smiling don enter blood.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
SINCE YESTERDAY I HAVEN'T LEFT HOME COZ MY NEIGHBOR CHEATED ON HIS WIFE & I HEARD HER SHOUTING THAT SHE'LL ALSO HAVE SEX WITH ALL HER NEIGHBORS �

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by Humbleiyke: 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
How much?
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by gudnex22(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
eko oni baje
abi I no talk am well

Ussy4real:
Ambode is a curse to Lagos State
Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by greatwhite(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
It is not a popular idea. But it is the best way to reduce traffic on that axis. After apapa traffic lekki is next in hierarchy. Lekki is not for the poor. If u can stay in lekki then you can pay. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by omogidi234(m): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
MasViews:
Even those who dnt know where Lekki is located will react

All the comments so far are funny but na this one funny pass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter by anitank(f): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nigerians will rant for two days and then adjust with the new tariff. We're all talk and no action

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Die, Four Injured After Truck Fell On Cars In Lagos (Photos) / Woman Dies After Falling Off Husband’s Motorcycle On The Way To Church In Ogun / Cockpit Experience From The First Plane To Land At Ekiti Cargo Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.