Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho (15620 Views)

Top 6 Reasons You Should Never Root Your Phone / 5 Reasons You Should Not Root Your Android Phone / Top 10 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2017
IAmFreeman:
I'm looking for a way to root my CamonC9 too... it's difficult to root any phone that's running on Android 6.0+ Android 7.0+

Ohh wow... I guess i should just leave it then so as not to damage the phone. I have actually noticed users running Android 7.0 hardly root their phones. Thanks
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by henryobinna(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2017
I once wrote an article on similar topic, mine were 10 nevertheless this is still good​.

This is How To Root Your Stubborn Infinix Note 4 Pro In Minutes
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Sheun001(m): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2017
which one is brick bawo again undecided
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Marvel1206: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Oh wow. Okay thanka bro. So i i root it, i can only be tweaking buh can't update the Software to a recent version anymore
Yes. But you can update to any recent version available before rooting. There's still a chance updating a once rooted device. You just have to flash it-total rom re-load. To remove everything about root. Then update.
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by donkossy(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2017
chibike69:
lol

hacking of wifi
the best
i wan learn oo
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 05, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Ohh wow... I guess i should just leave it then so as not to damage the phone. I have actually noticed users running Android 7.0 hardly root their phones. Thanks
Yeah... The security on Android 6.0 and 7.0 is very strong, even much stronger in 7.0.... Very hard to root and there is high chances of bricking the phone if not done well!
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Marvel1206: 8:04am On Nov 05, 2017
Forceup:
Adverts popping up on my browser can be annoying. cry

Must I root my phone to fix this? Or is there another way.
Since its only on your browser, It's no big deal. Simply switch to ucbrowser and enable adblock.
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 05, 2017
Root your phone and forfeit your warranty
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Dirkcoyt: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2017
9jaDoc:
What is "rooting".
You much first define such terms when addressing non-techies

what is 9jadoc? you must first define such terms when addressing non medical guys grin

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2017
sayhi2certified:

its easy. just look online for their customised twrp..I can root any phone
The one I saw online is kind of complicated, one have to connect it to the Laptop, lots of senrenren
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 05, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I'm afraid I've upgraded it already, is there no other way to root 6.0?
There is a way I know of, u will have to connect your phone to the system, the process is a bit longer, you might want to give a Professional to do it for u.
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by exclusive7(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2017
dessz:
after rooting download, xposed installer, greenify app, lucky patcher and root booster app, THANK ME LATER cool

the best part is greenify, use lucky patcher to unlock its donation package, then u will gain access to its best content......HIBERNATING SYSTEM APPS. I am broke and use a low ram phone yet greenify hibernates most of the system app and makes me use up to 70% of my ram. also makes my batt last 50% longer.most phones use just 40-30% of their total ram. so rooting is slick.bet9ja must favour me, I must buy a new phone grin

baba how I fit root my phone abeg
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Rilwayne001: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2017
IAmFreeman:
There is a way I know of, u will have to connect your phone to the system, the process is a bit longer, you might want to give a Professional to do it for u.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2017
IAmFreeman:
Yeah... The security on Android 6.0 and 7.0 is very strong, even much stronger in 7.0.... Very hard to root and there is high chances of bricking the phone if not done well!

Na to leave am as e dey niyen ooo, until when I'm sure of a better alternative to root it. Make i no go brick phone with carelessness.
Thanks boss
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by 2016easy2017: 8:15am On Nov 05, 2017
has this rapist been cought or still on the run? pls inform the police if you know him. there is an award for that

Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by ryd3(m): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2017
cant root my w4....any ideas
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2017
Marvel1206:

Yes. But you can update to any recent version available before rooting. There's still a chance updating a once rooted device. You just have to flash it-total rom re-load. To remove everything about root. Then update.

Thanks. Buh do you have any idea on how to root Android 7.0?
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:17am On Nov 05, 2017
2016easy2017:
has this rapist been cought or still on the run? pls inform the police if you know him. there is an award for that

Who did he rape and where did it happen
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Na to leave am as e dey niyen ooo, until when I'm sure of a better alternative to root it. Make i no go brick phone with carelessness.
Thanks boss
Uwc man.
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by sayhi2certified(m): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2017
IAmFreeman:
The one I saw online is kind of complicated, one have to connect it to the Laptop, lots of senrenren

lolzzz senrenren
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by 9jayes: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2017
IAmFreeman:
I have been trying to use KingRoot to root my Tecno CamonC9 to no avail.
What the problem is really is?
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 05, 2017
9jayes:

What the problem is really is?
it's Marshmallow 6.0. it's hard to root Android 6.0 and 7.0
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by 9jayes: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2017
IAmFreeman:
it's Marshmallow 6.0. it's hard to root Android 6.0 and 7.0
There's a way
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 05, 2017
dessz:
lol do u use ur warranty in d first place undecided and the hacking part hahahaahahahahahha hackers ko.

I dey serious bro, I've used my warranty before through samsung's Carlcare. They replaced a complete screen on a galaxy tab I bought from samsung nigeria free of charge. For otigba dem say the screen na 45k.

And the hacking part with all the rogue apps on playstore stealing information and stuff, don't you think it's not safe to expose your device by rooting. Android OS is very secure until you root it, even the POTUS switched from Apple to Samsung recently for more security.
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Orubebejnr: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2017
Firstcalljob:
Thats great most times I do root my phone and it really helps
Abeg how can I root my Itel it1701
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by SirMichael1: 9:33am On Nov 05, 2017
fuckerstard:
Root is not good, you loose your warranty and expose your phone to hackers. Not to even think of the possibility of me bricking my phone while attempting to root.

To me it's not worth it.

Only geeks can decide that not you.

And yeah, it's worth it in every sense. You obviously lose warranty but what happens after your warranty is voided??

In case of a bricked firmware, you could always flash a new firmware by yourself. Remember, only a geek! smiley
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by 9jaDoc(f): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

what is 9jadoc? you must first define such terms when addressing non medical guys grin

9jaDoc is short for "Nigerian Doctor"
Over to you
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by 9jaDoc(f): 9:38am On Nov 05, 2017
Marvel1206:

Without the use of strong language, rooting is basically getting additional access to by pass certain restrictions on your phone

Please explain further
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by Dirkcoyt: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2017
9jaDoc:

9jaDoc is short for "Nigerian Doctor" Over to you
only pulled your legs
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by dessz(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2017
exclusive7:

baba how I fit root my phone abeg
Google how to use "kingo root" to root my phone.u will see what u want.
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by PETUK(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2017
Orubebejnr:
Abeg how can I root my Itel it1701
root Itel? You no go leave that phone alone
Re: Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho by niqqaclaimz(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2017
How good is it on samsung fone...Am using note 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Night Sight: Default Vs Night Sight Mode Battle In Pictures / Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? / The Porting War Continues: Did Airtel Target MTN In Its TV Commercial? (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.