Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Problem Connecting To The Internet On My Computer. (PICS) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Problem Connecting To The Internet On My Computer. (PICS) (1017 Views)

Help! Slow Internet On Laptop / My Computer Usually Wipes Off All My Saved Files Anytime It Goes Off / My Computer Is Infected With A Very Deadly Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Connecting To The Internet On My Computer. (PICS) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Good day everyone, I've been having issues browsing on my computer since I bought it. I've tested two universal modems on it yet none has connected. Below is a screenshot I took this afternoon.
What do I do please?

pcguru
Darey00
emyyd
Maleeq
raxdude
computerboy

Re: Problem Connecting To The Internet On My Computer. (PICS) by Olachase(m): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
Check my signature sir and my profile picture
Re: Problem Connecting To The Internet On My Computer. (PICS) by Lovetinz(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hot-spot your phone and connect your PC to it through Wi-Fi. Or Tether it to the PC and connect.
Re: Problem Connecting To The Internet On My Computer. (PICS) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lovetinz:
Hot-spot your phone and connect your PC to it through Wi-Fi. Or Tether it to the PC and connect.
That's not working too. It's a desktop computer not Laptop.
Re: Problem Connecting To The Internet On My Computer. (PICS) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Olachase:
Check my signature sir and my profile picture
Ok, Thanks.
Re: Problem Connecting To The Internet On My Computer. (PICS) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
4days and 103 views, still no solution to this problem. Nairalanders abeg make una help me na. OGA lalasticlala assist me please.

Those who experienced this before how were you able to sort it out?
Re: Problem Connecting To The Internet On My Computer. (PICS) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook 840 128gb Ssd, 16gb Ram Corei5 / 16gb ATM Flash Drive / Low price HP Probook ...sharp Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.